GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Interview

Hi Readers I have been reading stories of various types here at ISS but never thought I would have a reality to be a story here and here it is.I am Ravi 40yrs running own business since last 8years obviously after business is stable we tend to look for fun as you have little worries for carrier. We have advertised for engineers to be employed. I had arranged the interview in a hotel and around 12 people attended of which 5 r girls and 3 of them are gr8 vitals large bases and big boobs. Incidentally I am already having a secretary who is 32 married no children (her hubby is not potent, that's a different story, will share later). She is sexy having tight boobs 36C and large arse 40+ and good structure and very fair color body and height would be around 5'7".I have started interview and (being specific to 3 girls) called them for 2nd round after lunch organized very good lunch to give an impression that their (would be boss is good at heart). Meanwhile sectary and I had small session on doggy style that I like the most and don't need to take our dress, still access all the sensitive parts of woman's body. She is gr8 sucker and sucked me for a while playing with my large balls (full of cum loaded) and my 7" and very thick member is eager to fuck her hard. I asked her whom shall we select she said before you select another girl you have to promise me I will also be fucked later not only new girl. I said I cannot leave or forget her services saying so squeezed her boobs and she said recruit all 3 as trainees as its difficult to know who can be bedded and if I take one she many or not accept then again entire process will go waste, so I decided to appoint all 3 of them and given additional responsibility to my secretary that if she make one bed for me she will get one increment and all three then 3 increments and double bonus as well. She jumped at it and kissed me hard poked my mouth with her soft tongue naturally I reciprocated then we find we are left with only 30 minutes then she said she needed a full fuck to which I said OK and immediately pushed her to kneel before me and pushed my already Lund in her mouth she is great sucker and after deep throat fuck filled her and she cleverly sucked me off w/o wasting even a drop and then haven't stopped.Sucking me making me again hard for fuck session, she bent as usual for doggie and I mounted her like a dog and started fucking her she kept giving back thrusts and adding fire in my cock and making me cum faster and she likes having my cum in her pussy and mouth always. I am ramming her pussy from back and she came with large throttling juices and I felt my cock dipped in a juice full bowl. Then I cud not hold back and gave her gift and filled her deep as ever and she cried (with joy) and also she asked me again about her security after 3 girls are recruited, I told her if all 3 agrees to bed with me I may need some new pussy's and we will not have our session but she will get what she wants from me and from my cock.All three were recruited and one by one came in to my room and I have asked some final tuning technical questions and gave them hint that they are paid more than what they excepted hence they have to submit themselves whenever I want and if any body has limitations they can come back and tell me in 10mnts time if they don't report back in 10mnts that will be taken as they are not interested. Surprisingly all 3 came back and asked for joining letters and one was more interested and asked me if she can join from next day.In coming 2 weeks all of them joined and my secretary have become very close with in a months time. She told them that I am very romantic and very care taking person hence if you girls want to grow in this company just agree to what he says. They all said YES a big YES and even she was surprised for that. Now after some time I was looking for an opportunity to bed all 3 at the earliest and god sent the same as one project all 3 were involved there was a mistake that's costing company in lakhs that's when my secretary wanted me to corner them & informed them "they have to take care of boss all together and keep him happy and she will recommend no action if its agreeable to them" next day all 3 came and said any thing and everything is acceptable to them and happily secretary told me that she and bedded all 3 at once and wants 6 increments. I said yes to her and asked her to arrange bedding ceremony also told her all should wear small skin tight dresses and same color preferably white and inner wear shall be red panty and red bra. All three were looking stunning and we met at guest house and (by the way I don't drink)asked them and all wanted red-wine and my secretary wanted zin for her and we arranged a 4 sum bed with full white covers and well decorated room with dim lighting adjustable to brightest ones. They came and I kissed them till their lip-stick is vanished then started stripping them from panty first and lifted middies and directly placed kisses on virgin pussy's covering allover and slowly push my tongue in and out and all were tasted they were good I forgot to tell you they were laid one aside other and I was roaming around to get their small pussy's in my mouth, then suddenly one of them started taking her bra off and offering me her tits to be sucked am very delighted to see pro-active action going on in the room and on the other hand my secretary stripped completely nude and came and I kissed her for very long time mean while I felt my night pant pulled down and already hot and ready 7" thick hot cock being slipped into three mouths simultaneously and when one sucks me another licks my balls and chew them hard make me hot more faster and any man cannot take it any more. Some time I have played this and asked one by one to get ready for major show of deflowering. My secretary has chosen Priya first and asked her to get nude and open the legs so that she can lick her for me and make me ready meanwhile other 2 girls will suck me off for major show for longer time. While I am sucked and Priya is licked only 2 things that are free is my mouth and secretary's pussy and immediately I have stared sucking her clit pulling hard (she likes) and boobs of other girls were squeezed hard for pleasure with little pain as well pinching their tits as the have to get used to pain that is in store for them. When am being sucked by 2 hot virgins and played with my balls full of cum (I have large balls). I emptied my seed in their mouth and asked them to share it as I see and while they are sharing my cum saying ahhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmm ohhhhh what a taste and other girl said its served no where in hotels only our sir can give us. I see suddenly my cock gets a touch its no other than my secretary making me clean and also hard for Priya, she drove me between Priyas's legs and presented my cock at entrance making me slightly push with her hand on my ass and asking me to takeover Priya and I asked Priya "darling u wan me hard or soft" she said " you know sir what ever keeps you happy its OK with me".I cud not go hard with her as she was so sweet but in war and bed no compromise YES I remember and told her count 10 and I will be in uuuuuuuuuu and made a just thump and I was in her half pealing her hymen she shouted like some body cut her pussy with a knife and I started pumping her and she started liking it and slowly after wards she put her legs around me and taking this as indication to be fast I rammed her till I unloaded in her and I asked before unloading are they given I-Pill my Secretary said YES and I made 2 or 3 movements thup oggggggjkhhhjjd I am cumming Bebe in u and unloaded my seed and am surprised its too long an ejaculation after 2 treats and within 2 hours. Then I asked for horliks and fruit juice for strength and asked secretary to choose next but both wanted me and I told her to toss and select that is simple and all has agreed. Now Nandini is next for me she is around biggest boobs of the three 38C and large ass like my secretary and she came to me and kissed me and started preparing me my cock started reacting but I told her to suck me for long so that entry will be easy and with this other girl also joined sucking me while playing self and she is twisting her clit like very hard rubber seeing this I asked her to sit on my face and started eating her pussy including pulling her clit and she asked me if she can come in mouth said yes before I said she came in me heavily and massive load of her juices dripped from my face and she started licking me clean and all joined to clean me while Nandini still sucking me and made me ready not just the suck cunt lapping also helped made my cock hard again within 20mnts. Nandini asked me she wants one stroke and cannot wait any further I just did it and she cried a bit & bite her lower lip slightly bleeding and I stared sucking her lips and did till bleeding stopped and my secretary said " sir you make cunt lips bleed and stop her mouth lips very clever and u have never fucked like this since last 2 years of our bed relation". I said "I am opening these babes and making them sluts and you were opened slut when we met first". Started fucking Nandini hard she started giving back by lifting her butt and reciprocation was good actually she is better than the Priya (but did not say so) and after humping her for another 10minutes unloaded reasonable amount of cum inside her and she was very happy I cud see her eyes little tears of satisfaction, I fell on her sucked her tits again and she asked me "can u continue again one more round" I told her Nitya is waiting for my Lund and if my stamina permits I will have u again after Nitya". (But I was not sure).Nitya came for me and asked me if she can sit on my face like Nandini did and I was not in a position to stand hence I told her to go ahead and immediately she placed herself on my face rubbing very harshly and my nose is going in and playing with her clit suddenly she become stiff and grounding me even hard and I cud get some juices in my mouth I asked her after drinking all of them did she put some honey in her pussy she said she is always like that. Then she along with secretary started cleaning my face with large kisses on my mouth I asked for some more fruit juice with badam milk asked Nitya to have a banana in her chut and serve me she did but due to hymen half of banana was outside and but I licked her lips when banana was in her and started eating banana she liked it and when I ate off all banana she wanted to taste as well and I shared the pulpy banana from my mouth even to my secretary. Mean while I was being sucked by Nandini & Priya and secretary was licking my ass hole making me hard again in no time but I am gasping for air with this act and this is too much for me I never did with 3 girls at a time and its 6th time if I take Nitya also and another record would be taking 3 cherry,s in one night. Slowly Nitya straddled me and sat on my cock and with one hump made me enter her with big cry and soon secretary came and closed her mouth with her pussy and asked her to lick it she did and by the time I started giving up after settling secretary came heavily in Nitya mouth then Nandini & Priya started darting tongues with Nitya where my Lund is darting her pussy. Then I told Nitya to getup and open legs for me on bed she did and I just forced my self on and into her with heavy thrust she gasped and said my god u bastard u are too much then I dais you bloody bitch cum for me and I will your fucking boss call me boss not bastard bloody bitch be clean and get fucked started fucking her harder and harder giving heavy the and she started feeling threatened and said don't rape me sir I will lick your asshole sir don't fuck me so hard more she begged more I fucked her like horse then Priya wanted to suck my balls while fucking and she likes my big balls and longing balls sachet. She while doing was fingering my asshole and I felt terribly good and shot a load in Nitya again not much as I was exhausted but surprisingly I was still hard but feeling pain in vain in cock. I literally fell on bed and dozed off and when I was awake at 4am Nitya, Nandini & Priya were in my bed totally nude and secretary was sleeping on the sofa and when I went to bath room for piss Nandini came behind me and asked me if she can drink my piss I happily agreed and she sat on commode with open mouth I filled her with short drippings to enable her drink all of my piss and mean while she was ready for a piss told me she want her butt to be opened by me and I was looking for some lotion and she told me that even after saliva does not work then we can use some bubble bath zell and or shampoo and in one jerk I was in her later she told me that she has already used sprite cool drink bottle and shaving cream tins as well. It was nice very tight butt but different from that of secretary's butt any how nice to have Nandini again after 20mnts or so I unloaded heavy cum in her and she was very happy and when we both came into room all of them were busy buried their faces in other bushes and doing some thing or the other and looked at both of us mischievously I was pinching Nandini's naked butt and even it slipped in her asshole having done so I continued while Nitya cam to suck me and Priya started licking my asshole all at once and secretary making Nandini eat her pussy all of us came almost at once and we al are again slept off. Priya & Nitya took promise from me that next time their assholes also to be opened by me.

1 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 10:59 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Post a Comment