GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



A Day With My Cousin Sister

This is a real experience happened in my life. I am nakul studying final year engineering. I have a cousin sister named Swetha. She is working in a private company. She is 12 years older than me. I am 21 now, and she is 33. She is not yet married and living with her parents near at my place.Basically I and Swetha are more like close friends, we share everything, but she hates love so I just don't talk about love to her. She is very clever in our family as everyone likes her a lot,she don’t like to get married so she said no to marriage whenever her parents asked her to get married, she said me personally that she hates to get married as she don’t wants to be under anyone’s power.Things went smooth till one day.27-8-2007 I still remember that day. When my mother got a phone call saying that Swetha's father met with an accident and was admitted in a private hospital. We all went there and saw what happened to him, he was in ICU and we all prayed that he should be fine. But doctors said that his leg is broken so he will not be able to walk here after. Everyone in my family was upset. Swetha cried and I could not control her. Then after few months Swetha's father told Swetha’s mother that Swetha should be married soon. Thinking about her father's condition Swetha agreed to marry.We all thought marriage will be over within the next 2 months, but it was not the case. Swetha was 30+ so it was difficult to get a good alliance, we searched searched and searched but no one is willing to marry her because she is old. This made Swetha upset and all of us shocked. Later days passed, we people lost interest in searching for any good alliance for Swetha, so slowly one by one stopped looking for alliance.Then Swetha was very much sad knowing her condition and regrets for her mistake, that she should have been married much earlier. Now its time to describe Swetha, she is 30+ virgin girl who needs to be fucked jard and waiting for her chance to fuck a guy, because she too needs sexual intercourse. She has a monsterous boobs and a tight pair of butts. She looked plump and beautiful; her hard nipples will be visible in her t-shirt every time she wore,I personally masturbated many times imagining her. She is damn sexy and appealing. One day I finally got a chance to fuck her hard. That is on 25-11-2008. When I and Swetha were coming back from our relations house in bike, it was already 10.30pm. I felt her boobs in my shoulders and the softness of her boobs made me horny while driving the bike,Her sweet voice made my dick stand tall, and I slowly drive my bike because I don’t want to go fast and miss this lovely chance to feel her body :)Finally, when we reached her home, I said bye and left to my home, after half n hour, I got a call from Swetha. She said " hey nakul, my mom and dad left to my uncle's house, he is serious it seems, they called me, but I have important work in office tomorrow so I can’t go"I said “ok fine then, lock the door and be safe”Swetha said “no nakul, I am slowly feeling afraid to stay alone, could you please and come and stay here, I will call aunty and ask for permission?"I said “sure, I will give the phone to my mom"Swetha told “ok fast"My mom got the phone and with a great hesitation she said me, “I will go and stay with her, but your father will not leave me, you don’t say that you’re going to stay in her house, tell dad that you’re going to friend’s house" I said ok and finally got permission from my dad and went to Swetha’s house. When I reached, I saw her sitting in the sofa and watching TV.I went inside and asked why she din lock the door? She said she knew I will come. I said ok and locked the door and went to the kitchen “Swetha I didn't eat yet, anything there to eat?”She replied “wait I will bring you, and brought some food for me,While she bend down to keep the plate, I could see her bare breasts in her night dress visible. They were hanging beautifully. I noticed them and started eating my food and asked her,“Why you called me here? Can’t you come to my house to sleep if u feels afraid to stay alone?“No nakul, I will be late in the morning, I want to go to office soon tomorrow”I said ok and washed my hands and went to bed,She came after sometime and lay besides me,She slowly started talking “Nakul? Did your mom tell you anything about my marriage? "I said “no, why asking suddenly? Don’t be sad you will get married soon”Swetha: “really? I m not a kid to believe this nakul, I am very sad. But I never show that outside, I am crying whenever I am alone, I am rejected by many every day and I don’t deserve to live”Me: " r u stupid Swetha, because you are 30+ there is a delay to get a good guy, don’t loose hope”Swetha: " I will share everything with you, same way I will tell you my condition now, I got matured at the age of 15 now I am 33, its almost 18 years since I got matured, I too have sexual desires, no one understands that, I started to masturbate myself now a days and I feel ashamed to say this to you, I know your my brother, but I don’t have any other way. Tell me something? What should I do to get someone to marry me? Or to fuck me”She started to cry after saying this,I felt thrilled hearing this and asked her “Do you really want to be fucked by me? Don’t you feel bad if I fuck you? Because I am very much younger than you? "Swetha " nakul, please, I don’t have any other option, I want to fuck someone, I am dying in this desire, please do something please”Hearing this I don’t know what to do, I am very happy to fuck her at the same time I am very much sorry for her.Then I said ok, fine I will fulfill your desire Swetha and planted a kiss on her lips :)She smiled and hugged me,I slowly started to grab her boobs with my hands and squeezed them gently and kissed in her eyes, she was trembled in pleasure and licked my face like a dog and kissed me hard. I pulled down her nighty and got some view of her boobs, she smiled and removed her night dress and stood in front of me with a panty alone, she was not wearing a bra. I hugged her and went down to take her breasts in my mouth; they were like two big melons. sweets very great, I took one of that in my mouth and started sucking her nipples which were hard. She hugged me tight to her boobs and I started biting her nipples with my teeth and she started moaning... she took her another breast and placed in my mouth and asked to bite it. I started biting them and she was collapsed in my hands and lay on the bad like a mad girl. I asked her what she wants. Where you want my cock to play, she came to me and opened my pant zip and took my cock in her mouth and sucked wildly. I was shocked to see her behaving like mad. she sucked and licked all the cum I had, and finally guided my cock to her vagina and pressed that inside and asked me " please nakul, come on, push that harder and do something, seduce me, I don’t want to be a virgin anymore, lets do this daily, every second every hour, I am all yours take me " Hearing that I pushed my cock in ad started pumping gently, she placed her hands on my buttocks and pushed till my dick hits her deep inside, she shouted OUCH!Come on nakul, pleaseee, I started pumping wild like a sex freak and fucked her hole badly, I cummed inside her cunt and took my cock out, it was all over, I fucked my sister. And my cum load is in her cunt. I am very afraid now what will happen, she might be pregnant, “she immediately laughed and said, “hey don’t worry nakul, I will take care, fuck me come one"I again pushed my cock in her cunt ad started to stroke again, she felt the pleasure and enjoyed the pain to the fullest, and took my cock out and sucked it without leaving a single drop of cum fall in the bed. She is such a fucking sister I ever had. What a body she has. OMG body to die for, I continued this every time we find time; we went out to resorts also. And in my home we fucked more. This is a real story happened in my life, this might not be that much spicy your looking for. But this is an incident in my life and I shared with you :)

1 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 9:23 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Post a Comment