GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Happily Ever After

My name is Meha , from a small town somewhere in India, I had just turned 16 when my 24 year old cousin (mothers sisters son)Jay came back to our town from the US where he was working to get married to a proper Indian girl. When I saw him I fell in love with him although he didn’t notice me at all. His parents were searching for a girl for him. It seemed my fate to marry some local boy and settle here…..but I wanted to be married to Jay and live in the US. I was ready to do anything and was desperate not to get married to some local boy….So I thought of something that would make sure that I got married to Jay.I planned it such that it would be a day when both my mother and father went away to a temple in the afternoon at 1 and wont be back until the evening. My little sister Hema who is 14 was at home so I made a plan to get rid of her too, I gave her money to go to a movie at the local theatre and thus she too wont be back home until 6. Once my sister left I went and called Jay and told him that my father wanted to see him at my house and told him to come over at 4.30. As the time was already 3.45 I rushed and had a bath and then went to the room that me and my little sister Hema shared. I wanted to wear something sexy but since Im a simple homely girl I had no sexy clothes….then I had an Idea and started to get ready with a purpose.I looked at the mirror now after I had finished dressing up….I measured 34-30-32 and was about 4inches taller than my sister Hema who was just 14 so I had worn one of Hema’s Ghagra Choli. The choli was red in color and very tight for me, the top two buttons were undone as my breasts were too big to put them properly and to reveal the top of my breasts. The choli was really short for me, it ended well above my belly button revealing my smooth stomach. I was also wearing a nice black skirt with lots of embroidery.I covered my top with a dupatta and waited for Jay to come. He came to my place exactly at 4.30. He said Hi to me and asked me where my parents were. I told him that they had gone out and would be back soon and that he can wait in the house.He sat down on the sofa and I gave him refreshments and sat down next to him. Since I was wearing a dupatta he didn’t know that what I was wearing underneath!!!“Its very hot here isn’t it??” I asked Jay.“Yes it is very hot here…..” he said.“You are sweating a lot!!” I said to Jay.“Its okay its nothing…” he said.I removed the dupatta and started to wipe his handsome face, he said “No, No its okay!!” and pushed away my hand and when the dupatta saw what I was wearing…..He was looking at my hot body, his eyes stared at my curves and lines…..I could feel him fuck me with his eyes…“You look…..very nice….” Said Jay.“Thanks……you look very nice too…” I replied.But Jay was too busy looking at my body than to reply me. He wasn’t looking at my face at all…..he was staring at my breasts and my stomach…..Hema’s choli was soo tight that the choli looked like it was painted onto my body.I slowly picked up a glass of water and acted like I was going to drink it and poured it onto choli and made it look like a n accident…“Oh my god!! My Choli!!! Its wet!! Jay quickly wipe it quickly before the material gets damaged!!” I said…He took my dupatta and started to gently wipe my choli….I felt his hands on my breasts, I was getting turned on soo much!!! He then began to wipe the water off my stomach with the duppatta and once again his hands travelled upwards wiping my neck and the V-neck of my choli.I couldn’t wait anymore!!! I was really horny……I got up and told Jay that I wanted to change the wet choli and went to my room….I waited for a minute before I called Jay to the room…..He came in and asked me why I had called him…“I think the water has shrunk my choli….can you remove the buttons on the back?? I cant remove them…” I told him…He started to move behind me but I stopped him…“Don’t stand behind me….Im not wearing a bra!!! If you remove my choli from the back you will see my back fully!!! Stand in front of me and remove it!!!” I told Jay..“O…O…Okay…” said Jay…he sounded like he was drunk!!! I was sure that he was as horny as me.He almost had to hug me to reach behind my back and undo the choli…I felt his hands rub on my back searching for the clasps that held my choli…there where three clasps on the back of my blouse. He removed one….his hands searched for the second clasp….and then he found that and removed it too, and finally the third clasp….he removed it and the choli fell of my body and onto the floor.For one whole minute we both did nothing…Jay kept staring at my breasts and I kept staring at Jay…“Wow!!” he said finally His hands moved forwards and grabbed my breasts and squeezed them….“OOOH!!!” I moaned.His hands then began to feel up my body….his lips and mine met and we kissed for a long time, His hands squeezed my ass making me moan again…He pushed me onto the bed and jumped onto the bed also…..he began to kiss my stomach and my breasts, his hands explored my whole body as I lay there moaning under him….I ripped off his shirt as he was kissing my breasts and cast the shirt aside…I ran my hand up and down his back and grabbed his hair and kissed his lips once more…pure pleasure spiked through my sixteen year old body.His hands pushed up my skirt and rubbed my thighs and legs causing me to whimper and moan…I grabbed his head and pushed it into my breasts…..he kissed and sucked my nipples…..My eyes rolled up and my body moved like a snake from the sensations he caused in my body.“OH MY GOD!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! Screamed Jay as he pulled off his pants…I saw his rigid 7 inch cock for the first time….it was one of the most awesome things that I had ever seen and now its going to go in me!!Jay pulled off my skirt in one quick flick and saw me naked for the first time….“You are beautiful!!!” he told me…I spread my legs and waited for him as he lowered himself into position. I felt juices oozing out of my pussy in anticipation of being fucked.Then Jay finally plunged his cock in me and began to hump me like a wild animal….It was the most awesome thing I had ever done in my life!!! Sexual Pleasure flooded through me as my cousins cock slid in and out my pussy…I started to moaned and moaned as his penis pushed further and further in me….I had never thought that sex would feel this good….I grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails into his skin…his hands travelled up and down my body as he rammed himself into me.I ran my hands down to his hard firm ass and squeezed it and helped him push his cock into me harder and deeper!!!!“OOOOH!!!! OOOOOOH!!!!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! FASTER!!!! FASTERRAAAAAHHH!!!!” I moaned from underneath the man of my dreams…His body rocked over me….he too was groaning from pleasure!!! This is what I had wanted…I wanted this feeling to last forever!!!“THIS IS IT!!!!” He yelled….His body went rigid and he started to groan….My pleasure peaked as a bright white light blinded me……I was having my orgasm!!! I felt red hot cum spraying inside me…..“OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEHHH!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!” I moaned as his cum entered me….I moaned and moaned and moaned as he came in me and my back bent like an arch from the pleasure..……it felt like hours and hours as my orgasm and his lasted…..“OOOOOOH!!!!OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!OOOoooh!!!oooh!!!” I moaned and finally collapsed.He too shot the last of his cum in me and collapsed….his head fell on my soft breasts and I hugged his him….tears flowed out of my eyes from the love I felt for him….He finally exited me and fell beside me…..there was his cum all over my clit and my cum was all over his cock….I rubbed my stomach knowing that a part of him was inside me now…his cum swimming inside me…trying to make me pregnant….somehow the thought of that turned me on….Before I could open my mouth to say something the door to my room opened and my little sister Hema came in….she saw the both of us and screamed and ran away before Jay could get up and stop her…Jay and me quickly put on our clothes…..I wondered what Jay would say next but he just hugged me and kissed me gently….he went to the puja room and came back and put some kumkum on my forehead….I was so overwhelmed that I started to cry with joy!!Hema told my parents that she had seen me and Jay naked and they put two and two together….they thought that since Jay was from the US he had just used me for sex….. But Jay explained to my parents that what had happened is in the past and that he loved me now….he convinced my parents that this was for the best….and that it was his fault that we both had sex and not mine….(HA HA!!).We were married the very next day at a temple and the week after our wedding me and Jay had sex 56 times in 7 days!!!Now 3 years later I am happily settled in the US with Jay, he has had a little trouble explaining why his wife is so young but he doesn’t mind….I keep him fully satisfied in all ways….we have sex at least 5 times a week….I gave birth to a child exactly 10 months after the first day we had sex( so he did make me pregnant the first time…)…..We are already trying for our second child… and hopefully I wont get pregnant during the first attempt itself..

2 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 8:41 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Blogger May 16, 2017 at 5:44 AM  

Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and earn dollars for every visitor to your short urls.

Post a Comment