GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Taken by Daddy

I have been living on my own, away at college now for the past two and a half years. I left home when I was barely seventeen years old, I graduated early at the top of my class. My parents were divorced when I was twelve, and from that point until I left for school, I lived with my mother. I actually rarely saw my father while I was living with mom. The few times he did come by to see me, it caused such a fight between my parents that he must have decided all of the stress just wasn’t worth it. So he opted for sending cards and phone calls instead. That’s the only way I knew my father all of these years until I left home, that is.Once I was living on my own and away from mom, I started talking to my dad more regularly on the phone and on my computer. My dad is actually the one who is putting me through school and paying for all of my living expenses, including my awesome apartment and car. I’m not really sure when our relationship got to be the way it is now, but somewhere along the line, my daddy and I have gotten closer than I ever could have imagined. I tell him absolutely everything. There truly is nothing that I haven’t shared with him. I love him with all of my heart, and maybe part of the reason I have felt so comfortable telling him all of my deep dark secrets is that I still haven’t actually seen him in person. All of our communication has been as I said, either over the phone or the computer.We have talked about seeing each other. We just haven’t done it yet. I really can’t wait to see my Daddy. I can’t wait for him to see how I have grown up. I’m not the little girl I was when he saw me last. I have sent him many pictures of course, but until he actually lays his eyes upon me, I don’t think I will seem real to him. I am nineteen now. The skinny little twelve year old girl has grown up into a 5’4’’ 115 pound woman. I have been teaching aerobics for some extra spending money and constantly working out, so my body is quite toned. My breasts are full and so is my round tight ass. The millions of lunges I have been doing in the gym keep my back side very firm. I think Daddy will be pleasantly surprised when he sees me.Now, of course, I have been teasing him like crazy telling him all about my body every chance I get. But again, I think until he can actually feel it for himself, it’s just my words. So that brings me to why I have these nervous little butterflies in my stomach right now. All of my teasing and begging Daddy to please come visit me has finally gotten to him. I got home from the gym this afternoon to find a message from my dad saying that he was coming to see me this weekend. I must go shopping now and buy something special to wear for the very first time my dad sees me after all these years.It’s finally Friday, and I feel like such a nervous little school girl! My dad should be here before too much longer. His last message said that I should wear something nice because he wanted to take me out somewhere special. He said, “You know what Daddy likes baby.” After all of those late night conversations that we have had over the past couple years, I do know what he likes. I hope.My long blonde hair is down, and I am wearing a short black halter dress. My dress is a little bit low cut in the front, and my back is completely bare. I have on a pair of sheer black stockings and a garter belt, but I can’t wear a bra with this dress. My dad is a very tall man, so I am putting on high heels, the ones that wrap around my ankles. Now, a couple sprays of my favorite special perfume, my earrings, and a bracelet that Daddy got me for Christmas. I stand up and walk over to the full length mirror and admire how I look for a moment. This dark red lipstick makes me look a bit older than I actually am, I’m thinking, as I play with my hair. I start to walk over to my dresser to find a pair of pretty thong panties that will match the black lace garter belt that I’m wearing. That’s the last thing I need to put on, and I’ll be all ready.For a second I thought I heard a noise in the other room. I yell out, “Daddy, is that you?” No answer. So, I just keep fumbling through my lingerie drawer, humming to myself. Just then I felt a pair of very large, very strong arms grab me from behind. I jumped and took a sharp deep breath, but did not turn around. I felt frozen. The arms were wrapped around my waist and holding onto my arms. I realized after a couple seconds that I couldn’t turn around even if I wanted to, I was being held way too tight in that position. My heart was racing.These big strong hands that were holding onto me slowly moved from my waist up and down the sides of my body never letting go of my wrists. He pulled my arms behind my back and placed both of my wrists into one of his very large hands. His other hand moved back around my waist, to my stomach, and up toward the middle of my chest. He took his hand away for a moment to close my dresser drawer, and then put it back onto the front of my neck. He held it there for a second, and then tilted my head to the side. I felt like I could barely breathe. But then I felt his warm lips on the side of my neck. My whole body was on fire. When I felt his tongue touch my neck, my body started to tremble. His hands just gripped me tighter.I felt his foot step in between my feet and push my right foot out making my legs part. It was at that moment that I remembered that I never did get around to putting on my panties. I needed to close my legs. I couldn’t. These very powerful hands were once again searching my body, this time going down to my thighs and lifting my dress. I could feel the cool air hitting my bare, hairless, and very wet little pussy. I felt his hands firmly start massaging my ass, but when I started to squirm, I felt a very hard slap across my ass. I tried to hold still. No one had said a word.He quickly pulled the dress up over my head. I don’t think the dress had even hit the floor before his hands were squeezing and pulling on my hard little nipples. Again when I started to squirm, I was met with a very hard slap this time on each side of my ass. So again, I did my very best to hold still. That is, until I felt his big strong finger wander between my legs. I was already on fire and very wet. Without any warning, he just reached down and pressed his finger against my hard and swollen clit. I jumped and let out a whimper. I got another spanking, while at the same time his finger relentlessly was racing back and forth across my swollen clit. “Daddy, you’re going to make me cum,” I cried.As quickly as his hand moved between my legs, his hand was gone. Leaving me right on the edge of having an orgasm. He turned me around, and before I could say another word, he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me. I opened my mouth to accept Daddy’s tongue while his hands continued to fondle my ass, but not where I wished he would go back with those strong fingers. But now for the first time, he wasn’t holding my hands behind my back, and I could actually touch him too. I had no idea that my daddy had such an amazing body. He felt so big and strong. I couldn’t stop touching him. All of him.He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and sat me down on the edge. He started loosening his tie as he just stared at me. I must say that I was loving watching Daddy take off his clothes like that and just for me. He was unbelievably hot. He never took his eyes off me, not even for a second. “God baby, you are so fucking beautiful. You have really grown into a gorgeous woman. Daddy wants you. Daddy wants you bad.”I smiled at him and batted my big blue eyes. When he got down to his silk boxer shorts, I couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up and walked to him. I put my hands all over his strong chest while he stroked my long hair. I licked and sucked on his nipples a bit making him let out a few small moans. I took a couple steps over to the side, pulling Daddy with me. Now I knew that he would have a great view not only from the front as he looked down at me, but also from the back in the mirror, right behind me. I was still wearing my stockings and heels, nothing else.I knelt down slowly pulling Daddy’s boxer shorts to the floor. I had seen a couple of cocks since I had been away at college, but never one as big or as beautiful as this one. It stood fully erect right in my face as I went down on my knees. I looked up at Daddy and smiled. I opened my soft full lips and took him in. “Mmm…That’s it baby. Suck Daddy’s cock. Good Girl, that’s a good girl.”I concentrated on opening the back of my throat so I could take his entire cock into my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock in the back of my throat. I used my tongue all over the under side of Daddy’s shaft, back and forth, nice and slow. I tried to swallow him whole. I felt his hands gripping my hair as he started fucking my pretty face. I started moaning onto his cock and used my hand to fondle his balls. My mouth was bobbing up and down on his huge cock while my tongue was licking him and my little finger circling his ass hole. I could feel him tensing up and his breathing speeding up, so I pressed my finger inside of him let him fuck my pretty little girl face nice and deep. He made the most beautiful sounds when he shot his cum down the back of my throat. He held onto my head so tight as he screamed out. I swallowed every drop of his cum.The way he came so intensely like that, I expected him to maybe pass out when he was done. That is definitely not what he did. He seemed to be charged with even more energy somehow once he came. He pulled out of my mouth, and grabbed me tight. He kissed me passionately and threw me up on the bed. He was laying on top of me and kissing me when I felt his finger enter me. I screamed out, but he kept his mouth firmly pressed to mine. He fucked me with his finger so hard and fast. I tried to squirm under him but his body was so much bigger than mine that I could not move. “Daddy, you are going to make me cum,” I pleaded.“No baby. I’ll tell you when you can cum.”What? Is he crazy? I thought. There’s no way I can hold it. He is driving me crazy and I’m right on the edge, again. Fuck him. “Daddy!” “Please” And just like earlier, he stopped. He was really torturing me. I felt like crying, or screaming, or putting my own hand between my legs, or all three!“Shh,” he said. “It’s ok baby, you’ll cum, but you’ll cum when Daddy tells you to cum.” He whispered as he kissed each of my fingers. Before I could even argue, he took the soaking wet finger that had been deep inside of me a few seconds earlier and placed it on my lips. I opened my mouth and let Daddy fuck my mouth the same way he had fuck my tight little cunt with the very same finger. I could taste my pussy on his finger. “Do you like that my angel?” Daddy asked. I closed my eyes and shook my head yes as I sucked his finger. “Good Girl.”He played with my hard nipples for a few seconds before he moved down between my legs. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He pushed my thighs far apart and used his fingers to spread my pussy lips. My body was trembling. His mouth was so close to my cunt that I could feel his breathe. He took his tongue and licked me from my ass very slowly up to my clit. Then he lifted his head up and looked at me and said, “Do you want me to stop?”“No Daddy, Please No,” I begged him.“Then you better be a good girl. Daddy will tell you when you can cum. Do you understand me?”“Yes Daddy,” I answered.His tongue was merciless licking and sucking on my clit until I had tears in my eyes. He pressed his tongue in and out of my cunt making me scream, while he pinched my clit between his thumb and forefinger. I have never felt such intense sensations in my entire life. Just when I thought he had done everything to my little girl bottom that could be done, he lifted my legs up high, and pressed his tongue deep into my ass, making me squeel out. He replaced his tongue with a finger and continued fucking my ass with his big strong finger while his soft, warm and wet tongue moved back up to my rock hard clit.He sucked so hard as he flicked it with his tongue I thought I was going to pass out. Just then he asked me, “Are you ready to cum for Daddy Angel?”“God Yes!” I screamed.“OK, now you can cum for me, now you can cum for Daddy.” He said as he pushed his finger deep into my pussy and sucked my clit once again, but this time I felt his bite down on me with his teeth, just enough to send me way over the edge. I screamed and kicked my legs as my Daddy continued fucking my pussy and my ass with his big strong fingers over and over again. “That’s it baby girl, cum for your Daddy.”Oh my God I thought. I’m so happy that my Daddy is here. He kissed me deep and then looked up at me and said, “Now put that pretty dress back on Angel, Daddy’s hungry. I want to go and show you off a bit, my beautiful baby girl. Besides, Daddy’s got a very interesting night planned for you little one.”I just smiled and did as Daddy asked. My mind raced at the thought of what ‘interesting night’ meant exactly. I can’t wait to find out.

1 comments:

Unknown September 16, 2016 at 4:14 PM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Post a Comment