GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



MY DAD'S GRADUATION PRESENT

It was the morning of my graduation. After I woke up I laid out my cap and gown on my bed and couldn't wait for the afternoon to come. Just three more hours and I would finally be done with high school! I had been accepted to my first choice of colleges for the fall, had a steady boyfriend who loved to fuck me regularly, and in general was pretty happy with my life at the moment.My parents had already given me my graduation present and today they were throwing me a wonderful party to celebrate the graduation of their only daughter from high school. Most of the people would be relatives from both sides of the family and they would probably start arriving any time now. A few were coming in from out of town but they were all staying in a nearby hotel except for my grandparents from my dad's side who had arrived the night before and slept in the basement family room. I loved our house but the only problems was it was old and only had one full bathroom so I made sure I was finished before my grandparents got in it – they could take forever sometimes!As I sat on my bed, holding my graduation cap, my dad came in and closed the door behind him. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me."So, is my little girl ready to become a big college girl now?"I smiled. No matter how old or big I got, I knew I would always be his little girl, which was alright with me."Oh daddy, I will always be your little girl." Then I gave him a big hug and a wicked smile. "Of course, I will also always be your little slut."With that I put my hand on his crotch and gave him a nice kiss. Not a peck on the cheek type of kiss most daughters would give their dad, but a full open mouth passionate kiss. As his tongue played with mine I was happy to feel a response under my hand and I knew my dad was in one of his horny moods. Well, when that happened there was only one thing to do and I loved doing it!"Oh daddy, do you want to fuck your little girl?"He let out a big sigh. "Oh god Jenny, I want to so badly. I need to feel my cock in my daughter's pussy!"Just then I heard a sound out in the hallway and heard my grandparents talking. My bedroom door was unlocked so they could have easily come in but I knew they never would. In any case, I didn't really care. All I could think about was how I wanted my dad to take me and fuck me. Doing it with his parents just across the hall just made it all the hotter. I was sure they had no idea their son was fucking their granddaughter and knowing them they would have been horrified if they found out. It all just made me all the more hotter and wetter to think about it.I had a fun idea then. I told dad to take off his clothes and lay back on my bed as I stripped off my clothes. I stood naked at the side of the bed, admiring his cock which he was lightly stroking as he looked at me. I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my cunt for him. I licked my lips in anticipation of having his cock between them. I couldn't wait to suck his cock!"God Jenny, you look so hot! I never get tired of looking at your sexy body."I loved it when he looked at me like that. His eyes had a look of pure lust in them that made me feel so sexy. I knew when he looked at me like that he wasn't seeing me as his cute little girl anymore but as his slutty daughter who loved to be fucked and was always ready to please her daddy – in whatever way he wanted.I put on my gown and got into bed with him. I straddled his waist and felt his hard cock against my pussy. My gown spilled over us and he couldn't actually see anything but I was sure he could feel his cock rubbing against me!"When you see me getting my diploma today I want you to remember what is under my gown daddy. I want you to remember me like this, my bare ass against your crotch, waiting to be fucked by you."I could feel his hips moving under me and his cock was trying so hard to find my pussy hole. I reached under my gown and directed him into me and then I settled down on him and allowed his cock to penetrate deep into my pussy. I swiveled my hips around his cock, feeling him rubbing against my pussy and making me tingle with the sensations it created in me. I started rocking on his cock, letting him in and out of my pussy. God it felt so good in me!As my dad fucked me on my bed I heard my grandparents again out in the hall. I smiled and my dad put his finger to his lips to warn me to be quiet. Just then there was a knock on my door!"Jenny, this is Grandma. Can I come in dear?"I put my hand to my mouth I wanted to laugh so badly. I could just imagine the look on my grandma's face if she walked in and saw her only son fucking his only daughter! She would probably have a heart attack on the spot! Grandma was such a prude I wondered some times how my dad was ever able to fuck my mom and aunt when they were dating."I'm busy right now Grandma. I'll catch you down-stairs in a few minutes."Talking to my grandmother while my dad was fucking me was so erotic! I cold tell my dad was getting off from it too, he was humping underneath me trying to drive himself in as deep as he could.My grandmother gave up and I could hear them going down the stairs. I gave them a few more seconds and finally couldn't hold it in any more and I started to laugh."Wow dad, that was close. Can you imagine if she had come in without knocking!"My dad grabbed me by the hips and was pumping in and out of me."All I want to think about now is fucking your hot little pussy. C'mon girl, get to work on it!"I was literally bouncing on his cock, driving him hard into me as I literally dropped down onto it. He would grunt a bit each time I landed on him. I especially liked the feel of his crotch as he bottomed out against my pussy, his cock completely inside of me.Just then I heard someone coming up the stairs again and figured grandma must have left something in the bathroom. Then to my complete horror my bedroom door opened! For an instant I thought we were caught and that any second from now there would be a loud scream as my grandma realized what we were doing. Then I heard some reassuring words from my mom."Your grandma said you were "busy" and I haven't seen you father around so it wasn't hard to figure out what was going on up here. Do you two realize we have guests downstairs? And Jenny – don't you dare get any of his cum on that gown!"I turned my head to her with a big smile as I resumed riding my dad's cock. I gave her my little girl pout."Oh mom! Daddy needed to fuck me and you know I can never say no to him!"She just shook her head and headed back out of my room. As she closed the door she put her head back in with some parting words."You don't fool me with that sad face, I bet you wanted it just as much if not more than he did! Well hurry up before someone wanders up here and catches the two of you. And make sure you wash up and spray some room freshener - this room smells like a wet vagina! And I bet you will reek of sex after this."My dad was close to cumming in any case and it wasn't too long before he did. He groaned softly as his back arched and he pushed himself deep into me."Here it comes Jenny. Daddy's going to fill your cunt with hot creamy cum now!"I felt him convulse in my pussy and his first load shot out from his cock into me like a heat-seeking missile. I felt it exploding in me, a warm sensation deep inside of me. He kept cumming, shooting more and more cum into me."That's it daddy, cum in me. Fuck your daughter. Fill your little girl's pussy with your cum. I want it all in me soooo badly."I just sat there on him, his cum draining from my pussy onto his crotch. I reached down to get some on my fingers and tasted it. Mmmmmm, nothing like the taste of your own pussy with your dad's cum mixed in!"Ok Jenny, get off so I can give you your graduation present – a special one I bought just for you."I let him slide out of me and took off the gown to keep from spilling cum on it. A sat back against my pillow as he reached under the bed. I had not noticed him bringing in anything so he must have snuck it in earlier. It was a box wrapped in graduation paper. I opened it up and couldn't believe my eyes! Inside was this beautiful dildo!"I know it will be hard to be at school at first and not get fucked all the time so I thought this might come in handy. I know you like to masturbate just using your hands but the clerk said this was their most popular model. Go on – try it out for me."Most girls got jewelry from their dads and they said to try it on they meant to try on the jewelry. Well, for me my graduation present from my dad was a dildo and when he said to try it he meant for me to masturbate for him! Frankly, I loved masturbating for him and besides, my mom had clued me in he had already bought me jewelry for my "real" graduation present later in front of the guests. Somehow I don't think the dildo would have gone over well!Since he wanted to be the first to see me use it I was happy to get started with it right away. I had only rarely used a dildo in the past, generally borrowing one of my mother's extensive collection more as an experiment than anything else. She had a whole drawer full of them next to their bed and I know she loved using them all!My pussy was so wet from my own juices, not to mention a load of my dad's cum, that I was able to slide the dildo in without any extra lubricant. I laid back and used one hand to stroke the dildo in and out of me while I used the other to tease my clit. At times I would move my hand to my breasts, massaging them and pinching my nipples just a bit. I closed my eyes and imagined being fucked again, first by my dad and then by my boyfriend. The dildo was huge and my pussy was really stretched to make it fit. It also had a vibrator in it and I turned it on while the dildo was inside of me. I thought I was going to go through the ceiling! Damn if it didn't feel incredible! I took it out and touched my clit with it – once again thrilled by the feeling it gave me.I knew my dad was watching me and that just made it all the hotter for me. I loved being watched by someone when I masturbate. At this point I was playing around a lot with my cousin Kristi who was two years younger than me. We never actually touched each other but both of us loved to watch the other one masturbate. The person I wanted the most to watch me though was my dad. I loved it when he watched me, seeing his daughter bringing herself to a tremendous orgasm. With all this stimulation, both physical and mental, it didn't take long before that incredible sensation I knew and loved started to build in me. I could feel it from my toes to the top of my head. I felt like I was burning up yet freezing at the same time with goose bumps forming all over me. I pushed the dildo in me as far as I could take it, letting it drive me even farther into my faraway place I went when this happened. I wasn't aware of anything or anyone around me during these moments, just totally consumed with my own lust and sexuality.As my orgasm gradually died down I lay there, totally exhausted. I still had the dildo in me and I turned off the vibrator and let it just fill me as I lightly caressed my hypersensitive clit. I reached down and removed it from me finally, handing it to my dad still dripping with my pussy cum on it. He licked it, smiling as he enjoyed the taste of my pussy.My dad looked at his watch and said we needed to get going so he got dressed and left me in my room. I heard him go into their bedroom so he probably was changing clothes and throwing on some cologne to mask the smell of our sex.I took a quick shower and got dressed. In the meantime my dad had made it downstairs and when I finally arrived he gave me a sweet peck on the cheek. I wonder what the folks there would have thought if they known how he had kissed me just a short while before! My pussy still tingled a bit from being fucked and I wanted to just tell everyone there how great my dad had just fucked me. Oh well, maybe someday people will understand incest better and I wont have to hide it from them. Until then though I will keep fucking my dad every chance I get! I got a lot of gifts that day but none compared to my dad's. Most of my friends got clothes and stuff but I don't think any of them could say their dad gave them a dildo for graduation along with a good fucking!END

0 comments:

Post a Comment