GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Sucking elder sister

Hi, guys this is chotu. This is a story of my elder sister payal; she is ten years elder to me. We live in mumbai. And she lives in Chennai. She is a brilliant young woman, cute and petite with a height of 5.5 feet, with a body that is tenderly average at 38-31-37 and growing mature. I always loved her like a good brother would do. After two years of her marriage, she had a baby boy. One day when I was busy reading for exams, she called. Mom talked to her and later on mom told me that she is coming to our home for few days as her husband is out of station for some business purpose. Since last year, he has got some project overseas. So he has to go there very frequently and for long time. I was very happy and excited to see my sister after 2 years of gap. She was 25 then and I was 15. Finally she came with her cute baby and we all were very happy seeing her. We talked the whole day. But meanwhile the baby started crying, and my sister had to go in bedroom. So after some time I just went inside the room to check if baby is sleeping now or not, and I found my sister feeding baby with her left boob completely open. I was amazed seeing real boobs 1st time in my life. I used to go to the boys and ask questions on some sex topics and they would give some out of the world fantasy answers. But in all they made me lust for my sister. It was one of those times that a my class mate discovered that his sister was using a drug to enhance her milk production since she had less milk secretion. I heard the name of the tablet ‘Milk Thistle’ and registered it in my mind. That whole evening I kept thinking about payal’s boobs and the wet spot on her blouse, but I never realized that it was oozing milk due to excess production already. I wanted to see her boobs grow big, so I decided to buy the tabs and check it on her. The next day after school I ran to the medic and asked for the tab, he look at me viciously and asked me for whom was it. I said for my sis, he said that he normally does not give such tabs without prescription, but since he knows my family he gave it. It cost Rs. 12 for each I got four for fifty rupees. I waited for my opportunity to mix it in any of her drink and decided that I will mix it in her milk which my mom sends to her through me after dinner. I did not know how many tabs need to be taken, so I was in a quandary. I knew one is definite can she takes two?? How much milk will come if she took three? Lots of questions came into my mind and I decided that I will give her two tabs and save the remaining two for the next night. My mom asked me to give the glass of milk to my sister and I took and in between the stairs I put the tabs in and kept stirring and gave the milk to her.
She drank the milk while I waited, she told me to go and sleep, while I said I was waiting for the glass. She said she will keep it herself. I went to my room and waiting to see if her boobs started growing but nothing happened. I wanted to see some change in the morning but again nothing was visible. During breakfast I noticed her boobs from close proximity and could see her breaths heave and make her boobs flower bigger than normal and she was also restless. My anxiety started growing nastier and I wanted to see her huge engorged boobs. Spurt milk. I kept following her all day to see what she would do. Somewhere in the afternoon, I found her talking to my mom after lunch, she was telling her that her breasts have grown bigger and more milk is dripping constantly and her chest was paining. My mom, asked her to lock the door and pull the window drapes, as I was also sleeping in the same room, I was pretending to be in deep sleep. My mom asked her to remove her blouse and show her boobs, she immediately removed it. That was my blessed moment of seeing my sister’s boobs. They were big and round and off white in color. Her areolas where fully aroused and dark brown in color, her nipples were wet with constant dripping, my mom told her not to allow her tits be dripping as the wetness will create a septic and the same would be transferred to the baby while it drinks the milk.
My sister was startled and really worried that she can’t allow the baby to suck on such tits. My mom being experience got up and saw me, I quickly closed my eyes. She went and got a tumbler and started milking payal’s boobs. My sis could not bear the pain and was moaning. My mom said the best was to suck the milk out and she opted to suck some milk, the sight was too arousing, but for my sis, it was a little grouse as her mom was sucking her boobs. But she had no option. Not for long my mom could suck. She was startled by the milk flowing. She looked at sis and said that’s really huge supple. I guess you need either milk yourself every now and then or you need to feed someone who can drink all the milk. She told my sis to wait till night she will arrange for something after dinner. I again closed my eyes trying to pretend sleeping on the bed with a fully blown dick. That evening I struggled the max in my pants. From the evening I started to move along my mom so that I could learn what she was planning. Later towards the dinner, she told me to sleep in sis’s room. She also told sis to make me sleep in her room. Then after I went to wash my hands, I heard payal asking my mom what was the set-up. Mom said boys normally have a large appetite to suck. And sucking nipples is one of their main game plays. And she told that she would send two glasses of milk tonight one of her and the other for chotu( me). I will lace his drink with 1 or 2 sleeping tab so that he sleeps and then I will manage the rest she said. I got scared but also excited; I did not want to sleep. After dinner mom called me and gave me sis’s glass of milk and this night she gave one for me too. Her eyes lit as she felt she selected the right guy. But on the way I poured my milk into the alley leading to the stairway and mixed her drink with the two tabs left. And went on top and gave my sis her glass of milk. And as usual went to my room. She immediately called me and said remember mom asked you to sleep in my room, so I walked into her room and found my bed lay down already, I was surprised since there was only one bed I slept down. And waited my opportunity with abated breath and also pretending to be asleep. After almost half hour later, I heard my mom and sis coming into the room and they closed the door and windows and mom asked sis to check if I was asleep.knew if they come to know that I am not sleeping or even half awake, they won’t start what they wanted to as per mom’s plan. So I acted like 2 sleeping pills had started its effects. Sis came close to me and at the same time baby in her hand started crying. So mom shouted in a low voice to take baby out and told her to make baby sleep. Sis sat on the bed just in front of me and took his boobs out and put nipple in baby’s mouth. That was really arousing for me and I was in big trouble. Because one side I was watching my sis’s nice watermelon boobs and feeling horny and other side my mom came from my back side to check if I am really sleeping or not. It was very difficult for me to pretend like sleeping with full hard on. And I also dint took any blanket to cover my body. So I was sure if mom come close to me, she definitely would see my hard on. So I stated moving my body and saw mom taking her steps back. Now I was sleeping with my back visible to them. Mom went to sis and said it’s not a right time. Let’s go out and will come back after ½ hour. They went back to the main room making me desperate and horny. My dick was so hard I had never seen it before. Because I saw real boobs just an 2 feet away from me…..!!!!I couldn’t control myself and I knew they won’t come back in this room for 30 minutes. So I went to the bathroom to jerk myself.In bathroom I found my sis’s undergarments. I dint care about her panty but I was more curious to touch her pink bra….I took it and smelt it, ohhhhh my got what a smell it was, I still can feel that smell….And now I started rubbing my dick with her bra…at first I thought to put bra back because I would be in trouble if sis found my semen on her bra. But on next moment one dirty idea came in my mind and I kept stroking my dick with her bra. And I came a large amount of load on her bra and on floor. I washed some part of bra and left some part with my semen. It took almost 20 minutes to jerk myself and clean everything. I came on my bed and again stated waiting of my chance to get some more action. After 20-25 minutes, mom and sis came in room and this time they dint have baby with them. So I thought they don’t want any disturbance this time. Sis came close to me and said my name loudly…. I dint reply at all. She shook me a couple of times and I did not respond and then again shook me heavily and I responded lightly and slept back, mom told her that he is responding semi-consciously and this is the right time……I couldn’t see what they are doing because this time I dint want to take any chance by opening my eyes.My blood was gushing into my loins and the wait was growing too intolerable. Then mom instructed sis to lie down next to me, and my cock started to grow. She then told her to remove her blouse and bra completely and is bare cheated, she instructed her to hold me like her baby as in feeding position and she asked her to rub her nipples on my lips. Sis was amazed but she had to do it to get rid of the pain in her chest. She did as she was told; I did not know what to do and sis also had the same doubt and mom told her to keep rubbing gently and he will open his mouth that was enough instruction for me to act. But I dint want to give up so easily because I was enjoying her nipples rubbing to my lips. After few minutes of that awesome experience, I slowly pretended to open my mouth and mom immediately asked her to put the nipple in my mouth. And she did. I did not start sucking immediately. Sis asked her what to do. She said wait he will start sucking. For that you need to put some milk into his mouth now she asked sis to press her boobs and let some milk flow into my mouth, she immediately did and a stream of milk flowed into my mouth as if to choke me.
The taste of milk was so amazing that was enough to keep my lund fully hard on. I was softly gulping the milk and when it was dry I started slowing sucking her nubile tits for more milk. And her milk was just gushing in gallons, the room was dark and I slowly opened my eyes to see those lovely boobs I am sucking. In the crack of the eye I noticed I could see nothing. Mom might have turned off the light. It was pitch dark and I could only feel her boobs in my mouth with her sexy body close to me and sweet aroma of her body..I could hear their voices softly murmuring instructions and now it was cool talk as I was in fully flowing of sucking. Mom was happy seeing me because I was proving her right by sucking everything. I slowly brought my hands forward and held her boob pretending I am in deep sleep, and sis got a little tense and told my mom. Mom said it was normal and not to worry, don’t you see babies holding and kneading the boobs while they drink the milk, it’s the same way. This statement from mom got me full courage and indication what I am going to do next. And that was my next step I started kneading her breasts. My sucking made her tits sore and she asked my mom if she can change position, and mom said her to do and she changed and gave me her right boob. Now I had a new stock of fresh milk. The night was intense and I wanted to trace and lick every part of my own sis’s body. I wanted her to suck my cock too and drink its milk. But I did not have the option to move. So I remained quiet and kept sucking slowly and softly, and during this time both sis and mom fell asleep. I kept quite for some time and meanwhile I stopped sucking her tits just to check her reaction if she is awake or not. She did not move and she dint even come to know that I have stopped sucking. So I got courage and I started to graze my hands all over sis’s body and massage her tits, knead her boobs and scratch her body. Sis moved her body little bit may be because she was also enjoying. I decided to take my next move so I started lowering my hand all over her body. My hand was shaking because of fear. The feel of her body was so amazing, I couldn’t stop myself. I slowly went down more between her legs. And I pulled her gown up to her knees, and started inserting my hand inside gown. I touched her milky thighs and I felt like I am going to cum just in a second. But some how due to mix feelings of fear and excitement, I managed to control. I kept moving more and more inside. And I found her with no underwear. So I put my hand in her chut. My one hand was still on her thighs and other one was in her chut. This was my 1st time to touch any cunt. I then immediately ran my hands into the bush for the first time in my life and it was wet. But I still massaged it. The wetness became used and I started pushing finger into a hole I found in the wetness, the moment I touched it, sis showed signs of weakness and submission. I immediately took advantage and massaged and dug into the hole more and realized she liked it. I kept doing the same and she abruptly pushed me aside and turned to the other side. Her push woke up mom and she asked sis what happened. Sis said nothing and they went to sleep with my cock still stiff like hell. So I slowly woke up and went in the restroom to jerk myself. The next morning……………….
The next morning, when I woke up, the same story repeated but some what bigger this time as the medicine last night had worked and her boobs were still bloated. Sis asked mom if she can go to see a doctor. But mom refused saying it is a normal for first few months after birth of baby. Mom suggested that she have to do what she did last night as a practice every day so that it could subside. I was in eleventh heaven. My luck had just opened all its gates. But I had a doubt if she knows what I did to her last night or not. So I had to continue the same again. So I decided to give few more medicine to her so I can enjoy her to the fullest. I ran to my friends place to collect money, now I needed them to buy tabs daily. While I got a fresh set of tabs, and running back into the house. There I saw sis standing on the terrace, and called me up. I went on top and she asked me “chotu have u seen my undergarments?” I knew she knows I jerked on them but just want to hear from me so I replied “you talking about the one in washroom?” She got angry enough and asked me what did you do with that? I said nothing innocently. She got more angry and hold my hand and asked again. I still said no I just saw them hanging in washroom and I dint do anything. Then she said ok tell me one more thing,” did you drink milk?” . I was shocked. I asked her which milk. She said last night mom gave u milk did u drink it or not. I said I did. But she was angry and I guess she knew I was lying. She took me to the alley near the stairs and showed me the stains of milk. Now I did not have any words to cover myself. I kept quite. She intensely asked me if I knew everything. I said yes, I knew. She said how? I dint want to spoil the fun drinking her milk every night. So I dint want to tell her about medicine. So I said I heard talking you with mom last night about this plan. Her anger changed to a sweet smile and she asked me if I liked it? I did not know what to say but as a common rule I knew, you can lie to girls but you need to keep them happy and this time I wouldn’t be lying so I said I really loved and do anything to do it again. So she angrily asked if I would do it again. I hesitated and said if it’s going to help you feel relieved of the pain. She asked me to come into the room and once inside we asked to close doors and pull the curtains and she immediately removed blouse buttons and pulled her left boobs out and asked me to drink. She was still stern so did not misbehave; I immediately took her nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it hungrily and soon she started to moan, even before I could get to the next boob. Then she opened her next boob and told me to suck it. I started, but this time it was very heavy load of milk. So I was sucking slowly. Meanwhile I decided to tease her. So I bite her nipple little bit, I was expecting her saying not to bite but instead I heard soft moan from her. I was very excited. I was in her lap. so I put my one hand to her one boob that I sucked already. She said why are you touching me there?I took my hand back…. She started laughing and said she just wanted to know why my hand was there.. So I said I don’t know it was done automatically. After 20 minutes of sucking, she was relieved. She said thanks to me and kissed on my chick. She said not to tell mom about this and what you did last night. I said ok. Then sis and mom started making dinner and I went to play with friends. Mom was still not aware of my sucking at afternoon and that I dint drink milk yesterday. So she again gave me two glasses of milk and told me to drink one and give other one to sis. Again I poured my milk into the alley leading and mixed her drink with two more tablets. I went in sis’s room……..
Mom again gave me two glasses of milk and told me to drink one and give other one to sis. Again I poured my milk into the alley leading and mixed her drink with two more tablets. I went in sis’s room. I found sis waiting for me and baby is sleeping next to her on bed. I gave her a glass of milk which already had 2 tablets. Sis said she does not want milk tonight. I thought for a moment and told her that I won’t help her if she does not drink this milk. That made her to drink the milk. I was happy that I will see effect of tabs tomorrow. Then I sat next to sister and we started talking. I asked her about her marriage life, her friends in Chennai, her daily activities and all. We were talking and all of sudden she asked me if I have a girl friend. I dint have any but I thought for a moment and replied positively. She asked me her name and how met her and all. I replied with all fantasy answers. Then she asked me how far I have gone with her. I dint understand what she means. So she asked me if I have kissed her. I said no I am afraid. She started laughing. Then she said to close the room door and turnoff the light. Now when I came back to her bed, she told me to relieve her pain. I asked her if I can do it when light is on. She said that is fine. So I put light on and started sucking her tits. It was becoming the routine for me so I wanted to try something new. I wanted her to realize that I want to fuck her. So while sucking I started to think as I am fucking her. It made me so aroused, my dick was full hard. The hard on was fully visible and that is what I wanted. Sis saw that and asked me, “chotu what is this? (pointing at my hard on)”I replied nothing sis.She was angry this time, ‘chotu you have any bad feelings for me?”I said no.Sis, “what you think while you suck me?”Me,”I just think my sis is having some problem and I am helping her out with that”.Sis,”are you sure?”Me, “sure sis…why?”Sis, “nothing”Then she opened her left boob and told me suck it. I did as she said. I dint know if she will allow me to fuck her ever or not. So that night nothing had happened except sucking. We both went asleep after some time. Next day sis and mom went to market and I was alone at home. So I decided to make my move and I jerked on her undergarment. It was clearly visible on pink bra. When she washed her clothes, she came to know about this. So in afternoon, when I was watching tv, she called me in her room. She said me that the situation is worse then yesterday. I knew why………!!!!She said me suck more hard. So I started sucking and I touched her boob with one hand. She dint say anything this time. Again I had full hard on. This time she asked me what is the matter. I said nothing. She said did you use my restroom today? I said yes. She then asked me directly, “chotu, did you masturbate on my clothes? ”. I dint reply anything. She asked me again and this time I said yes I did. The talk was making me more and more arouse. She asked me what I was thinking when doing that. I said I was thinking as I am touching your body. She was shocked hearing this. She asked me that is why you have hard on right now? She was also enjoying this. She asked me if I want to touch her body. I said excited and said yes. she said not to tell mom about this. And asked me where I want to touch and what I will do after that. I said I will touch you and will go to restroom to relieve my load. She said she will allow me to touch but I will have to masturbate in front of her. I said that is good only if she allows me to touch on her thighs. She put her gown above her knees and told me touch. I touched there and kissed her thighs. Then I stood up and removed my trouser. I removed my underwear and my hard ever tool came out. She was amazed and told me chotu what is this? I thought she dint like it. But she said you have a good tool. I started to jerk my self while touching and caressing her thighs with one hand. She started to enjoy and she was also aroused and some drops of milk came out from her nipples. But she dint want to show that else I might go further with her. I started hard jerking myself. And came out with a large amount of load. She started laughing and told me to clean the mess. I did and asked her if she liked it. she said you are a kid and you should concentrate on studies. We started talking and slept after sometime. Now my next move was to ready her for fucking……..!!!!
The morning when I woke up I found my mom packing up her's and dad’s stuff. I was curious and asked her about the matter. She said she and dad are going to my dad’s younger brother’s home at village as his son has been admitted in hospital. I was very happy that now I have to take care of my grand parents only (which I thought will be very easy as they hardly come out of their room). So as my parents were leaving, I knew I had jus two days to get my first fuck from my adorable sister. When they left, I came down to watch T.V. Sis was making lunch at that time. And suddenly baby started crying. So I went near and tried to keep him quite. But I failed or may be I wanted myself to be failed….. Sis came out of kitchen and told me in a soft tone, “chotu you are becoming a men and still you can’t play with baby and make him stop crying, what else you will do in your future??”I said, “sis you should ask me what else I can do except this thing….”Sis, “seems I will have to ask and see if you can do it…”, meanwhile she opened her boobs and make baby feed that. I was looking at her boobs desperately. She looked at me and, “chotu, why you keep looking at me?”Me, “ohh sis…I was waiting for you to tell me about my task”She started laughing. And we started talking about my uncle and his son and some other topics. When baby stopped crying, she went in kitchen to make lunch. After sometime she called me and I went inside kitchen. She asked me where mom usually put extra red chilly. Looking at my confused face she said ok we will find it out. Then she opened one self and was finding in it. I went on her back side and I acted like I am also searching in it. sis was bent and I was behind made a doggy position. My dick was erect by that time. Then sis told me to find on top self. So I took a chair and told her to hold chair from the bottom. And I climbed up on chair. She saw an erection through my track pant and asked me, “chotu what is the matter?”I dint know at time so I said what you talking about. She touched my erect dick with her one finger and said I am talking about this. I dint know how to answer. So I said I don’t know sis, whenever I see you, I have a hard on. She was serious by this time and told me, “chotu this is wrong, I am your elder sister and you shouldn’t have thoughts about me at least. Moreover I am married. ”I made my face very innocent and said sis I really am not thinking about you, but I don’t know why this happens. She said ok you find out red chilly and we will talk about it later on.After lunch I was in her room and she came. She said she still has a same problem. I just had my lunch so I said sis I might not able to drink her as my stomach is full. She said that is fine lets talk. So we started talking. She asked me if I know about sex. I said we friends talk about it in school time that is all I know. Sis, “since when you have started masturbating?”Me, “may be 5-6 months.”Sis, “hmm..you are on your way at a very early stage..”I dint understand her so I asked her what she meant.She said, “guys usually start masturbating around 16 and you have started at the age of 14…”I was aroused by these talking and sis saw it.Sis, “ok so you have any plans of having sex with your gf?”Me, “she is very scared and me too…”Me, “sis you and jiju do it everyday?”Sis, “when he was in India, we used to do it more frequently, but as he is busy these days, we hardly find time in 2-3 months. And after I got pregnant, I just had it once. So you can say I had it 1 time in last 13 moths.”These talks were making me more and more aroused. Sis said, “chotu you feeling hard on once again”Me, “sis, I cant control myself. Let me go to wash room and relieve myself.”Sis came close to me and said not today. Let me help you today. I dint believe on what I just heard. So I kept quite. And she stated laughing and said now to be helped, you have to remove your clothes..right?I said yes yes..so I removed my pant and underwear. She touched my erect dick with her one hand. And said it is very hard chotu..She was caressing my tool and I put my hand on her boobs. She said you want to feel them while masturbating?. I nodded my head. She opened her blouse and guided my hand to her boobs. Now she started stroking my dick and I was feeling so hot. I was pressing her boobs like anything and milk also started coming out of it. And sis started to increase her stroking speed. And I don’t know how I got a courage, I just leaned on her and put my lips on hers. She stopped stroking and looked at me. I started squeezing her boobs and licking drops that came out of them near to nipples. She again started stroking. Ofter few minutes when I was about to come, I took my dick from her hand, and I started stroking just infront of her naked boobs. I came with a large amount on her boobs. By that time, she was also hot and fully aroused. She came close to me and took me on her and kissed me on my lips. I tried to put my tongue in her mouth and guess what….????she opened her mouth without any hesitation. So now I was licking her tongue and she was mine. We kissed like 10 minutes. And I started moving my hands on her boobs and I found something sticky on my hands. And I realized that its my load that I came few minutes ago..so I put my finger with that semen, in her mouth. She dint know about my that move, and she started licking it. And just in a second she realized the test and asked me angrily, that why I did this. I said to give you pleasure. And kissed again on her lips. She started responding me again. This time my hand started to go down on her naval. And my dick stared getting ready once again. I took sis’s hand and put it on my dick..so her hands were on my dick, we were sucking each other’s lips and my hands were caressing her naval and below part…the entire situation made us both so hot and so uncontrollable. ….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Find out in next post what we did…Sis’s eyes were full of lust. She was holding my dick so tight and on the other side I was holding her one boob tightly and sucking her other one wildly. She asked me, “chotu can you promise you will keep this as a secret lifetime?”Me, “sure sis, you can trust me”By hearing this, she came on me and started kissing me wildly. I asked her sis can we go further?She stood up on bed and removed my shirt. Then she pushed me back on bed and now she was over me. She started kissing me all over my body. She kissed me on my thighs and gave me a cute smile and took my dick in her mouth. I was on heaven. She gave few strokes with her mouth and then removed her clothes. Now she was naked and I was happy that I am going to loose my virginity today. Now I was on her and I licked and kissed every inch of her body. I went down and saw her pussy. It was all wet. Seeing confusion on my face, she again smiled and kissed my lips. She said me to put my middle finger in her pussy and give some strokes. I inserted my finger and it went all the way inside. It was so hot and wet inside made me hornier. I did it for some time and she was shouting and making noises like aaaaahhhhhhhhhh……uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh…do it faster………She came with a large load of fluid. I wanted to taste and drink that but I was not sure if she would allow me or not. She smiled again and told me, “chotu would you mind fucking me with your tongue?”I was very happy and I put my tongue near her pussy lips. It was smelling like sweet aroma. (I suggest you those guys who have never tested that to do it once. It’s a best thing to do)Now I inserted my tongue in her pussy and started licking it. the fluid was so good, I sucked all. She was moaning sweetly. she told me, “chotu I cant wait further..give me your best”I hold her breasts and took my dick near her pussy. I was so damn ready to do this I inserted it in hers. She was moaning and shouting and telling me to do it faster and all. I increased my speed and after 15 minutes of satisfaction she came and the load was unbelievable. I still kept my stroking at max speed. And after few minutes, I too came in hers. It was a awesome feeling for me as it was first time for me and for her because she got sex after a long time. We both were tired and slept for around 1 hour. Later on that day we had sex 3 more times. And we were all kissing and hugging whenever we got chance to do. Next day in evening, my mom dad came and we had to stop our encounters. Sis stayed at my home for 10 more days and we enjoyed sex at nights almost every day. Those days were the best days of my life till today.

3 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 11:35 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Rufe Jutt July 19, 2022 at 2:58 AM  

Ane Mom and Anty interested in sex contact me 0303-7308449

Sunny November 11, 2023 at 3:02 PM  

0044 7435 738271

Post a Comment