GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



My sexy neighbour

Hi, Im mayur from india want to share my true story to allDesi lover's.im from ahmedabad live alone with sweet nabour she isAround 34 year old summa with sumo size38dd boobs. My fantasy started when i saw her wery first day atThis age with figure quite to kill, i was wery closeTo her just a family friend & good nabour i dreamEvery day sucking her big 38dd boobs i imagine herHard nipple & sensitive her pink count lips invitingMy tong & cock to fuck her hard, atlast my dream comeTrue when her husband was out of india for one month iGot the chance to come closer to summa.One day she came in my home & told me to take careOf her kid so she can go to clinic for second key sheLeft her key in side & door was locked i told her toStay in my home & i will get the key from her clinicIts half an hour away from here so i asked for herCar,I went to her clinic & found key & some photograph ofHer & some adult magazine,i started day dreaming whileWatching book's & her photo i started rubbing my cock&Pumping up & down feeling her hand on me,i come withinTwo minuet my come spread all over her photograph &Magazine some on my trouser i adjusted every thing &Went to home there i saw her kid sleeping summa wasNot there i peep in my room there she was readingSomething on my computer she noticed me & immediatelyMinimized folder which she was reading we saw eachOther our eye meet and she blushed.She left my room i hand over her key & helped her i Hold her sleeping kid while in this process my handTouched her mellon 1000 watts of current passed to myCock through my hand it started its effect & there wasBulge on my trouser she bend for her baggage & herRound ass touching my front she pushed her self little& my hard cock adjusted in her crack she stud up &Noticed wet spot on my trouser i can see questionIn her eye but remain quit she went away i closedDoor & went in my room and opened file which she wasReading this is one of story from desibaba from myPersonal folder.I jack off again reading story imagine summa with me.Secomd day(sunday)morning door bell ring here she inBlack silk saree low cut blouse i can clearly see herMilky white cleavage her red bra contrasting with herBlack blouse & white skin she told me she will be backIn one hour so look after her kid & thanked me & left,Summa came after one hour i was watching t.v she lookStraight into my eye she got something to tell me butShe cant my eye surching some thing on her frontSomething is missing was her bra lots of questionComes in my mind mean while she went in for coffee forBoth of us putting her purse on sofa i quickly openedHere i found her red bra & i immediately put her braIn my pocket & started watching t.v as nothingHappened,after hot coffee she invited me for dinner iAccepted immediately.I went to her home at 7pm she looks great in pink sariSleeveless low cut blouse with no bra(her blouse itSelf is a bra) man she was looking very fucks y sheArrenged table while i was waching her hungrily weStarted our dinner after dinner we talk some suddenlyShe questened me what you done in my clinic i wasSpeech less, she hold my hand took me to hre bedRoom & showed me her photograph spoiled with my comSheTold me you spoiled my book & for that you have to payI will take right now what you have in yourPocket she came near me i can feel her body heat mixWith sexy perfume she put her hand in my pocket &FoundHer bra she posed for second and dropped her sariPallu & told me? Meri bra kab nikali tumne chaloWapas pahenao ese" aur apna blouse kholne lagi meriAnkh khuli ki khuli rahagai she told me? Bena bra keMere boobs our tight ho gaye hai ese apne moo me loOur chuso? I took this ophortunity and start suckingHer boobs and fondling second she started moaning &Begging for more "chuso jor se aur jor se bohut khjaliA rahi hai aj poore khali kar do ese aur apne hato seMera sir sahelane lagi meri to halat aur kharab thiMere niche halchal badnelagi" my cock was getting hardLike steel pole she started messaging my cock slowly iWas shaking with pleasure we stopped for moment thenShe guided me towards bed & started kissing me likeMad she stop on my lips exploring my lips with herTong we both were ready she started removing my clothSoon i was naked in front of her she still in her sariShe started messaging my cock & told me "ab mere photoAur book ka jurmana bharna padega" & started smilingFull with sex she started removing her sari then comesHer petticoat now she was in her transperent panty sheOrdered me"meri panty utaro ek bhi fold pada to mereCount ko mere boobs ki tarha chusna padega" she spreadHer leg it's impossible to take off her perfect fittedPanty whtout any fold i got the point what she wantedI slowly adjusted her panty with my finger & give herCount full message & rub through febric & pull herPanty with one stroke(instead of no fold there areLots of fold in her panty)& i pushed her on bed & tookFull look of her count oh her count was clean shePrepared herself for me i look up she gave me smileGreen signal to go i slowly started kissing suckingHer count she started moaning hissing spread her legWider & wider i slowly started licking up & dn sendingWaves after waves licking my tongue deep in to herCount and increasing presure to send her an orgasm sheCome all over my mouth her juice were the best i everTasted in my life we rested for moment then she toldMe now my torn she stood up & knelt between my leg &Started rubbing & kissing my cock i surprise to see myCock got even harder i loved every moment of it (itWas my first blowjob) she know when to stop sucking soI can enjoy & take more time there & save my creamAfter ten minute of sucking she stopped & climb on topOf me spread her leg slowly pushed my cock in &StartedRiding me oh i was in heaven she ride me slowly &Enjoying her life her count was tight as virgin nowShe started moaning loudly she breathing heavily sheCome with loud moaning and collapsed on me her boobWere on my face i started making circle on her nippleWith my tong its my torn to ride her juicy hole i wasOn top of her to ride her she stop me & pulled forwerd& started sucking my cock coated with her own juiceShe lick my cock clean & pushed me & spread her legsWide with one hand she guided my cock in her hot & wetHole i started pumping her count & playing with herTits,my strokes were long & study she moaned loudlyBeg me for more my strokes were getting faster &Faster as she yelled for more & more "please fuck meHard muje apna poora de do oh aaaaahhhsssshhh fast imComming come in side me"she was moaning loudlyOoooohhhhfastfaaaasttttyaaaammmmaaaahhhh with oneFinal stroke i come inside her we both were exostedAfter that great fuck we sleep to gather & fucked holeNight.After that day we fucked whenever we got the chance &Even after her husbend arived india.

1 comments:

Blogger February 21, 2017 at 12:50 PM  

Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and receive cash from every click on your short links.

Post a Comment