GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Love has no boundaries

Hi friends again tony with a new story which concerns me and a lovely girl from India as you people know that love has no boundaries so was our love to the story. I had summer holidays for three months and I decided to go to UK for some English courses especially to emp.. My speaking power of English I took a room in a hostel for three months on my first day there in university I met a girl named kajol not her real name she was so sexy and beautiful with a body structure 38 36 34 really 38 size boobs only by seeing them I forgot where I am she walked into next class room and I was standing stunned like the old say (sanp sung giya ho) and then one of my classmate said hello you are new here I was still looking to her classroom he said hello mister and there I came back in to realtyI said hello and answered yeah I am new here then he asked me about from where I came and what I am doing etc.. I answered his questions then we went to our classroom in class we had many students from different countries few where also from India &Pakistan too after the class I was feeling little hungry so I went to canteen to have a snack and coffee and as I entered to canteen wow she was sitting there with her friends I looked at her and suddenly she also looked at me our eyes met for few seconds and she was again busy with her friends talking so I went to counter paying my snacks and coffee and I was looking for a empty table and my luck just the next table to her was free so I walked in hurry to the table so no one else can take the seat there I occupied the table the gape between the two tables was only 2 meters I was sitting there but my eyes and ears fixed on there table there I came to know her name was kajol and then few min later she left with her friends but as she walked beside my table she again looked at me and as I was already looking at her our eyes met and she went out of canteen. That day I couldn't sleep that happened to me first time in my life that I was sleepless for a girl I felt a strange change in me like I am in love next day my eyes where red as I passed a sleepless night I took a shower and went for my class on my why I was looking every where maybe I will see her but my bad luck I didn't find her on my way to classroom after the classI run to canteen thank good she was there she was alone today I took a coffee and as there was no place to sit I was looking for a table there again our eyes met I gathered all my courage and walked to her table and asked her if I can join her she looked at me then she said sure I didn't waste time as soon I was seated I said hi I am tony she again looked at me and said I am kajol I said I know she was surprised how I said yesterday your friends where calling you by your name and as I was just sitting next to your table I herd your name kajol very beautiful name she said thanks and then she asked about me I told her that I came from swiss for some language courses etc. and where I am staying etc.. she said she came from India for higher studies we chit chat about 15 to 20 and we became friends then she said I am going I am late and see you tomorrow and she left I was really happy from that day we became good friends she shared many things with me as we speak always hindi one month was gone but I didn't get the courage to tell her that I love her very much since the day I sow her for the first time But in this one month I fucked three of my classmates one among them was African lady she was the best for sex with really big boobs big ass she satisfied my sex hunger I fucked her every where as she sow my loura for the first time she said ohhhh my god so big are you taking medicaments for enlargement of your cork I never sow that big cork and soon she was sucking it she was sucking it madly then she took my loura in her two boobs as the where very big she fixed it in between and she was shaking her boobs upside down on my loura wow what a pleasure she was giving to my loura then she said ohh tony fuck me fuck all my holes and she came on her four in dogy I came on her back and fixed my loura tip in her choot lips i wanted to entere her choot with one mighty push and I did but only the top of my loura went in and she moaned with pain aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tony please go slowly I beg you please slowly then I said ok Nathalie I will go slowly and I started to push my loura slowly in her choot it took me more then a min to enter my loura full in her choot she was moaning with pain like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaouiiiiiiiiii now my loura was full in her wet choot I started to give her slow stroks she now started to enjoy my loura was going in and out easily now then I took some speed I really fucked her hard as I could she was moaning like anything aaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhh hhmmmm I kept ramming my loura in to her choot for few min then she said aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tony I will come ahhhhhhh I even couldn't hold my self from coming I said ahhhhhhh I will come also with few strokes I empty all my cum in her choot and she came too like hell she shouted as she came ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought all the students of campus most have heard her orgasm she fell on bed I on top off her still my loura in her choot I was laying on top of her back few min later I took my loura out of her choot and her choot was dropping of cum in to the bed sheet and then I lay myself one the side she was still laying in the same position with her ass to roof I started to caress her ass and few min later my loura was getting his erection back I wanted to fuck her ass I fucked only few woman's asses but her ass was inviting me to fuck the hell out of her so I didn't waste much time I started to kiss her back and my hands wondering on her ass checks I think she knew what will come next she turned to my side and looked in my eyes and said tony your are not thinking of fucking my ass sure I do baby now no why tony I let your big cork tear my asshole it was already painful to take it in my pussy if I let you fuck my asshole it will turn in pieces no why tony she kept saying no but about 30 min later I convinced her to give a try she said ok but you will go slowly and if I tell you to stop you will stop I said I will don't worry and I asked her to suck my laura again she came on her knees and started to suck my loura she sucked it for few min and I said to her lay down on her back I placed I pillow under her hips so that I don't face much difficulty to enter her ass I placed my loura on her ass and slowly I pushed it but but it was not going in even it was wet so I asked her if she has some cream or oil she said in the bathroom there in body lotion that I can use it I took the body lotion from bathroom I put some on my loura and also on her asshole I entered my middle finger in her ass she moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I kept finger fucking her for a min then I entered my 2nd finger also now I was fucking her asshole with my two fingers few min later she was enjoying my finger fucking now time for the big action I took my fingers out and placed my loura on her asshole and slowly pushed it in her hole as only the top went in she shouted of pain ooooouuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii tony its paining please take it out but I kept pushing it in her well lubricated hole half of my loura was in she was shouting in pain and crying and begging me to take my loura out but who cared now of her shouting I kept going but slowly it took me more then 2 min to enter all my loura till the balls in her asshole I stayed there with out movements for some time till she stopped to shout and then I slowly took half of my loura out and slowly pushed it back in and I did it for some time I kept fucking her and then as my loura now was going in and out easily I took some speed and same timeI started to rub her clit with my finger and now she was enjoying my fucking but still telling me to fuck her slowly about 15 min of fucking her asshole and rubbing her clit she said she is coming and few second later she was having her orgasm she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep fucking ahhhhhhhhhhh I am coming ahhhhhhhhh and she came I felt her cum on my hand but I kept ramming my loura in and out as I took some more speed my balls where slapping on her ass and min later I filled her ass with my sticky cream I and fall on her body she took me in her arms and kissed me and said tony I enjoyed your fucking me in all my holes I loved it still I was laying on her body and then took my loura out I sow her asshole was open like a big hole in a wall and her hole was leaking of my cum on to the pillow as it was late I said I will take a shower and go and I went to shower as I came out of shower she was still laying in the same position I wear my clothes and kissed her a god bye kiss and left for my room next morning as I went to class sow a smile on the face of all the girls later I came to know that she told all the girls about our fucking and about my big loura thanks to her because of her publicity I fucked two other girls but I still wanted only kajol not for sex I really can't explain you guys in words I was really in love with her that I will tell you in part 2 how I got kajol and what happened. The 2nd part is very long hope you will like it to The time was passing very fast and almost three moths had passed it was my last class as we met in canteen I told her about my last class and I will go back maybe next week I felt she was not happy to hear that I will go back she turned the topic she said tony tomorrow its my birthday and you are invited you have to come I will cook Indian food for us I said ok I will come and we left the canteen now I was worried what should I buy for her birthday gift I was looking for a gift wandering from one shop to other shop and in one shop I found a bra &panty which was really beautiful and It was very expensive but money was not a problem I had my visa card with me I ask the shopkeeper to pack it in a gift box next day evening I went to her place I ringed the bell and she opened the door wow she was in panjabi dress with lot of hand work done on it I said happy birthday dear kajaol and handed the gift box to her she said thanks and gave a kiss on my cheeks I was surprised it was the first time we had a body contact then she led me in to sitting room there was no one except me I thought I came earlier maybe her other friends are not here yet Her apartment was just one room with kitchen and sitting room from where I was seated I could see the kitchen and the bedroom she was busy in the kitchen I went to kitchen maybe I could help her in preparing food and some other things I entered in the kitchen and said kajol you need my help she said no tony food is ready she said if you want to have a drink I even bought some beer its in fridge help yourself I took a beer and started to drink then we went to sitting room I said your friends are still not here her answer surprised me she said I invited only you and we chit chat andshe went to kitchen again after 10 min or so she called me tony dinner is ready I went to the table we had our dinner after the diner I complimented her for a nice dinner and I helped her to clean up and then I took another beer we came back to sitting room then she took my gift from the table and as she opened it I sow her face getting radish of shy she took the bra and panty out and looking at it she said its very beautiful and how you know my size its exact number I said I guessed and she thanked me again for the gift my drink was finished she walked to the kitchen to bring me another beer she came with two beer she opened one for me and one for her I said you drink she reapplied some times it was already late so I asked her I am going now but before I go kajol I want to tell you something I gathered all my courage and said kajol since the first day I sow you I fall in love with you she looked at me I sow tears in her eyes her answer shocked me she said ah I new it from the first day as you was looking at me and as our eyes met I sow love in your eyes for me ohhhh baghwan main kiya karoon and she was crying I left my seat and came close to kajol I took her in my arms she was still crying I kissed her lips and said kajol I really love you and I mined it friends what I said to her was not a lie I was really madly in love with her not for her body or sex I never thought of fucking her I wanted to propose her to became my life p. I kept kissing her and telling her how much I love her etc.few min later she stop crying she then said please stay with me tonight I need you badly tonight and she said wait I am coming she went to bedroom and closed the door few min later she came out my god she was in bra &panty which I gifted her she was looking like an angel a heaven beauty I came close to her I took her in my arms I French kissed her for a min and said kajol I love youI want you to be my wife I love you she again started to cry I said kajol what's wrong with you why you are crying don't you love me she said I love you more then my life tony don't ask me why I am crying I will tell you all about me which I didn't tell anybody tomorrow I will tell you please now don't ask me anymore question just give me your love for all the night and then we kissed and caressed each other then I carried her to badroom she had her arms around my neck I kept kissing her I lay her on bad and I lay on top I kept kissing her she responded my kisses then she opened her mouth I entered my tongue in to her mouth she sucked my tongue my hands where on her boobs I was pressing them she was laying only in bra and panty under me I turned her on top of me now I was laying under her but our lips where as melt together we kept kissing I was now caressing her back she was holding my face in her two hands I slowly un hocked her bra now I could feel her soft back skin with out bra strip I kept creasing her back and she was sucking my lips then I turned her again under me I slowly took her bra off now she was laying under me only in panty I left her lips now my concentration was on her boobs (38d ) as I took her boob in my mouth as much as I could she moaned hmmmmmmmmm tony I love you she said I looked in her eyes while her right boob was in my mouth I left her boobs out of my mouth to answer her I love you to kajol and then again took her boob in my mouth and sucked it hard her nipples where erected I kept sucking one while I was pressing the other she was moaning loudly tony yeah suck my boobs hmmmmmmmm suck them and I then I left her boob out of my mouth and now I was kissing them one by one and then I went to her navel I slowly kept kissing her navel then I circle my tongue in her navel and she moaned again very loudly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't stop there I went little down to her choot I slowly kept kissing her choot from the panty now I wanted to see her lovely love hole I slide the panty down up to her knees wow her lovely choot was in front of my eyes with little public hairs on it I think she didn't shave for two weeks I then caressed her public hairs kissing them I even leaked them now my tongue wondered to her choot lips I leaked them from bottom to top with that she moaned again and again and telling me in I love you tony ahhhhhhhh tony I love you then I parted her cunt lips wow her choot hole was lovely I entered my tongue in to choot hole and gave a circle in it with my tongue her clit was pinkish now I circled my tongue on it and she moaned and on same time took my hair in her hands and pushed my head to her choot ohhhhhhhhhhhh tony suck my clit ahhhhhhhhh suck it bite it eat my clit eat my choot I kept sucking her clit and her choot few minute later she moaned even louder and said tony I will cum ohhhhhh shit I am having my orgasm ahhhhhhhhh tony keep sucking ahhhhhhhhhh and with a big moan she came in my mouth I kept sucking her salty cum it was the most testy cum I ever tested in my lifemaybe Its because I loved her anyway she had a orgasm I kept kissing her legs now then went up to her boobs I sucked them for a few min.. I kissed her lips then I slide on the side now I was laying on right side she turned to my side and said please take your cloths off and I removed all my cloths in no time as she sow my loura she said wow its to big tony her eyes came little out then she said in hindi (tony laghta hai tumaray pitaji ne linkam ki puja ki hai isi liya tumara loura itna bara hai) I didn't like her comments on my father but I kept quit now we where facing each other completely nude I took her in my arms and kissed her lips her hand slowly went to my loura she griped my loura in hand and pressed hard on it I moaned ahhhhh with pain kajol pressed it again hard on it I again moaned in pain aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then she came up and started to kiss me all over my body she started from my lips up to my loura now my loura was few inches away from her lips she kissed my pubs slowly going to my loura what a feeling it was in words it can't be explained then she pointed a kiss on the tip of my loura ohh tony your loura in really big what I heard about your loura in campus was right as Nathalie and the other 2 girls you fucked told us about your big loura all the girls in campus know about your big loura and she then opened her mouth and took my loura in and started to suck it hard and she was circling her tongue on the tip then from the bottom to the tip she leaked my loura with her tongue then she softly started to bite on the tip of my loura ahhhhhhhhhhhh the feeling of her soft bites was amazing it felt so nice on my loura that few min later I cum in her mouth she drunk all my love milk and some of my cum was dropping to her chin she cercle her tongue on her lips and said ohhhhh tony your cum test like honey I love your cum tony she came up to me I again took her lips in mine and sucked on them I tested my own cum on her lips we kissed for few min she was holding my loura in her hand and she was shaking it oh boys my loura took no time to regain his erection back it was again hard that surprised her she said tony your loura is hard again in no time I said it's the feeling of your hands and to be with you which made him alive again in short time then she said tony make love to me with your lovely loura I want to feel it deep in me I want you to make love to me all the night take me to heaven make this night a memorable like suhag raat for me and she opened her legs made place for me in between her tight I came in between her legs she even parted them more for a deep penetration as soon I was in between her legs I rubbed the tip of my loura on her clit she gave a big moan like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tony ahhhhhhhhhhhhh and I rubbed my loura for min or so before I entered her lovely choot then I put the tip of my loura on her love cannel and she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh even I didn't push it yet but she moaned only by the touch of my loura then I started to push slowly and as my 2 `` went in her she gave a bid moan mixed with pain I think less pleasure but I kept pushing it in little by little it was going in she was shouting of pain but my half loura was in now the ramming I gave a hard push then another push and it was complete in her but she shouted all long while I pushed my loura deep in her with pain ouiiiiiiii tony its pain please go slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh as my loura was complete in her I stayed like that with out moving for a while as soon she started to enjoy then I slowly started in and out movements she moaned with pleasure each time my loura went deep in her ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh tony I love you ahhhhhhhh please fuck me hard my love please give me all your love go on push harder and I did as she said I started to push harder and she moaned like hell I kept pushing my loura hard in her few min later she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tony I will cum ahhhhhhhhhh tony give it to me more harder I like a mad bull pushed as hard as I could and few second later she was having her orgasm yeah tony yeah go on don't stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I felt her choot wall's tightened on my loura as her choot was already to tight and then she had her orgasm and she was leaking of cum but I was no way close to cum I kept pushing then I said kajol I want you in doggy and I turned her on her fours I came on her back side and pushed my loura back in her lovely choot hole and fucked her again for several min now I was very close to shoot my cum I said kajol ahhhhhhhhhhh kajol I will cum ahhhhhhhhh she was already moaning ohhhhhhhhhh tony empty all your love juice in me I want to feel your cum deep in my choot and with a moan I spurt all my cum deep in her choot and she fall on bed with me on her we lay there for more then 20 min then I turned to the side my loura came out from her choot hole then she said ohhhhh tony this was the best fuck of my life and she kissed me tonyI love you me too kajol I love you too much and we kissed for a long time and we took shower and came back to bed again we kissed for long we even don't know when we fall in sleep holding each other in arms in the morning as I opened my eyes she was not in the bed I wear my underwear and came out of the room there she was in the kitchen preparing breakfast she had only her kameez on her no salwar I could see her milky white legs and her big buns where shacking in her kameez with each movements of her which made my little tony hard again I slowly went behind her and pointed a kiss on her nek she turned to me and said good morning tony good morning I answered her with a kiss on her lips and my lips melt with her lips for several min I kept French kissing her for a while my loura was pointed on her choot she said tony your tiger is hungry again I said kajol he will be always hungry for your lovely choot hmmmmmmm tony lets have first the breakfast then we will enjoy all the day then she said go to dinning table I am coming I went to the table after 5 min she came there with the breakfast we had our breakfast then I went back to bedroom she cleaned the table and came to bedroom I was laying on my back she jumped on me and started to kiss me she was sitting on my loura with her legs one each side of my hips with her movements my loura was rubbing her choot lips she moaned mahahhh while her pussy was rubbing my loura and our lips where melt toghater my hand went to her assI slowly caressed her ass then my hands came to her boobs while we continued our kissing I pressed hard on her left boob she moaned with pain aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tony slowly then I came to sitting position while she was still on my lap I took her kameez to her head and then pulled it out and throw it on the floor now she was nude sitting on my lap like a angel she was so pretty looking with milky skin (sange marmar ka badan tha us ka) I run my hands on her body she moaned in sitting position I took her boob in my mouth and sucked on it then the other I was sucking her boobs one after the other she moaned all the time then her hands went to my loura and her ass went little up to position my loura on her choot lips as it was in between her choot lips she slowly let her ass down on my loura and my loura was not going in she tryied many times but as it was not lubricated she immediately let her head down to my loura and started to suck on it ahhhhhhhh I moaned as she gave a little bite on it and said tony I want that monster in me and she lubricated my loura in no time with her saliva and again came on top in sitting position on my loura and this time my loura was going in her choot easily her choot was coming dwon slowly on to my loura and as my loura touched her choot lips she gave a big moan ahhhhhhhhhhh now my loura was parting her choot lips and going slowly in to her choot cannel and as it was full in her choot she started up and down motion on my loura first slowly then faster she was enjoiying it and moaning tony my love ahhhhhhhhhhhh it went on for ten min then I took her in my arms and turned her on the bed with out aking my loura out of her choot as I was up now I sarted to push in out harder she moaned eatch time my loura went deep in her choot I kept the rithem of fucking in and out 3 min later she was having her orgasm I was not even again close to my orgasm so I kept punding her choot 10 min later she was having her 2nd orgasm and I was close to as soon she had her orgasm I said kajol I will cum ahhhhhh and with a deep push in her I kept my loura there and spurt all my cum deep in her she was holding me in her arms caressing my back kissing my lips what a orgasm we had its one of my unforgettable climex that I will never forget she then said ohh tony thanks for this wonderful orgasm I replayed my pleasure kajol love you then I asked her about yesterday she wanted to tell me some thing then what she said was unbelievable for me she said tony I love you but you know I am married whoman whaatttttttt!!!!!!!!! Only what I could say kajol you are jocking right she said no tony its not a joke and I even have a son whatttttt!!!!!!!!!!!2nd shock she gave me I was looking at her face maybe she will say tony it was a joke but unfurtunality it was not a joke I sow tears in her eyes then I asked her why didn't she tell me about her marrige and who is the fellow where is he etc.. she said he is in India my son is 4 years old and my parents are villages owners (zameendaar) and my husband family also I was married at the age of 18 year it was arranged not love he is 5 years older to me I had my son at the age of 19 as I was in collage on that time my husband didn't disturbed my studies and even as I got scolershiphe didn't object my coming to London as he is a drunker and has many girls to fuck in village or he even goes to prostitutes he never loved me ether I love him this is my last year tony then I have to go back I love you I wished I could spend all my life with you but I have a son and even I don't love my husband I never felt love for him but tony my son how can I leave him there and she started to cry I took her in my armes to console her all the time she was saying tony I love you I love you I let her cry I wanted to cry myself but I controlled my self but my soul was crying if I could I had cried like baby but didn't lose my controlle after 20 or 30 min she stoped crying I was still holding her in my arms and caressing her hairs she then said tony I am sorry I wanted to tell you all this erlier but I was afraid maybe you will naver talk to me again I was still caressing her hair I then took her face in my hands and said kajol I love you and I will love you for whole my live even if over ways are saprat then I kissed her lips she put her arms around my neck we kissed and kissed for several min and guys we boths where getting hot again she took my hands and placed it on her boobs she said tony lets make this last week memorable I will stay with you all this week like a wife You are my husband till you live for Switzerland I will obay you what ever you say tony make love to me only love for whole week and she kissed my lips again and I layed her down on the bad and started to suck her nipples while pressing the other one she moaned ahhhhhhh tony harder press them tear them the are yours do what ever you want to themI gave a bite on her nipple she moaned again this time with pain and pleasure ouuiiiiiiiiiii tony ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah suck them ahhhhhhh I put my hand on her choot while I was sucking her boobs then I parted her choot lips with my fingers and my middle finger I pushed it in her choot now I was finger fucking her she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhh tony my choot is leaking of cum ahhhhhhhhh yeah tony don't wast time come on top of me and put your hard loura deep in me and fuck me like a bitch I want to be your bitch I am your bitch tony fuck me hard tear my choot in pices come on and I came on top and she opened her lages for me I then I placed my loura on her choot lips and pushed hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh she moaned and almost half of my loura was in her choot then I pushed again it went little more in she moaned like anything ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa main mar ghi aaaahhhhhhh tony fuck me hard push till your balls in me ahhhhhhhhh tony even I want your balls in me ouiiii maaaaaaaaaa few strokes more and my loura was full in her choot I didn't stop to let her recover I like a mad bull pushed in and out my loura deep in her choot she was crying of pleasure yeahhhhhhhhh tony yeah my darling husband fuck your wife like a bitch yeah common ahhhhhhh I kept fucking her with long and deep strokes and she didn't last to long she was nearing her orgasm I kept my ritham of fucking and then with a big moan she came ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtony my darling I am cuming ahhhhhhhh and as I wanted to fuck her asshole so I took my loura out she looked at me with surprised eyes tony my love why did you take your loura out have you cumed I said no darling not yet but this time I want to cum in your ass she said no tony I never had it in my ass even my husband never fucked my ass he was a jack ass not me kajol darling this husband will take your asshole charry no tony please it will pain me and your loura is very big it will tear my ass in two I said don't worry kajol I will go slowly and I will take care not to pain you darling kajol your one husband has taken your choot charry and now the second one is going to take your ass charry ohhhhh tony please go slowly I will try to bear all my pain for you darling come on she went on her fours I asked her if she had oil or cream so it will pain her less she said on the table there is hair oil and I went to take the oil and came back to bed I put some on my loura and some on her asshole and then came behind her positioned my loura on her asshole and said kajol I will push it in now try to bear the pain as much you can it will pain you only first time then you will enjoy she said I will do what ever you say my husband go on and with her green signal I started to push it in slowly as only my loura tip went in she shouted of pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhh very loud tony stop its paing like hell stop please I said ok kajol I will stay like that just relex kajol and I senced her ass relaxed little I left my loura there for a min and then I pushed little more she again shouted with pain ahhhhhhhh tony you are going to kill me today ahhhhhhhhhand I pushed again she again shouted ahhhhhhhhhhhh meri gand path ghi ahhhhhhhhhh tony please stop ahhhhhhhh I said ok I will stay like that for a little time my loura was almost in her now I had to push the rest in so as she calmed little I gave a hard push and my loura was full in her she again shouted with pain she was shaking her head madly ahhhhhhhhhhh tony I will die please take it out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I beg you darling I said kajol my loura is all in your ass and now it will not pain you I will saty calm for few min and your hole will accommodate to my loura then it will be only pleasure I rested like that for more then 5 min then I slowly took my half lours out and pushed it back in but very slowly I did that few times and now she was not shouting but she still had pain I kept on pushing in and out then I wanted to take some speed but again she shouted she said please tony slowly please there where tears in her eyes I had pitty for her so I went back to slowmotion and as her asshole was very tight It didn't last to mush time I senced that I will cum anytime I said ohhhhhhhhh kajol my lovely wife my love I will cum I will fill your ass with my cum ahhhhhhhhhh and with a deep strock I cumed in her ass and we both fall on the bed still my loura in her ass we layed there me on top my loura deep burried in her asshole for more then 30 minthen I took my loura out and we went to take a shower to freshup and friend all the week day or night it was suhaag raat for boths I fucked her in all possible positions every where in her appartment and my last day when I was leaving London I will never forget she came to the airport to drop me she was crying all the way to the airport she was kissing me and saying I will never forget you tony I will keep your love for whole my life my real husband will only have my body but my soul will be yours oh kajol how will I live with out you kajol I wish I could stay more and I kissed her all the way and as I went for check in she was crying and then friend there was the announcement for the departure I had to go even I didn't wanted to leave her like that there crying she was on the other side of the glass window she gave a flaying kiss to me she covered her face with hands and turned the back to me that was the last time I sow her with tears in her eyes always if I close my eyes I see that moment of sapration of lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment