GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



The Strange Grandmother

I am Sundar 25 year old married man with a child.Apart from my wife I have a secret affair with my grandmother who is 61 year old now.Still I have sex with her .Surprisingly my grandma too loves sex at this age and she enjoys and does sex so well.Another major quality in her his her shamelessness. That is making me to go after her now and then even after my marriage.More over even at the age of 61 she looks young except very few grey hairs.She has a beautiful face,body with excellent figure.She is medium complexioned,slim but endowed with big wonderful attractive breasts and buttocks.My sex life with my grand mother began 9 years back when I was 16 and when she was 52 and a widow.Actually she is not the first woman with whom I have had sex.Right from my 15 th year I have had sex twice but with prostitues.So I knew at the age of 16 everything in sex.Here comes the story. My grand mother stays alone in mothers native village.When I finished my 11th std exams I went to my native place for summer vacation.The house is a big one .On the upstairs there was a library room at the rear end where I spend my time reading books stored by my grandfather ,uncles and my mother.One side of the room had a small window from where backside of the house is visible.On the backside there is a bathroom.Beyond the building on the backside we have a open space at the tail end of which toilet is located.On the oneside of the backside passage opposite to my reading room,a drainage wedge runs to drain out water from the building.Till that particular day I was not having any interest in my 52 year old grand mother.It was the next day after I reached the place.Few minutes I watched created interest in my mind for my grandmother. It was an afternoon.No one else were in the house except me and my grand mother. I was sitting in the room reading a book,adjacent to the window through which the backside passage is visible.Suddenly I saw my grand mother coming out.She had her hands on either side of her saree and raised that upto her knees.I knew that she is going for pissing and I thought she would go to the toilet far off.To my surprise she stopped halfway and went near the drainage.It is due to the fact that toilet is far off grand mother might have decided that it is not worth going that far for just for pissing.I donot know that whether she is aware that I am watching her.Anyhow It was my grandmas next move and what I saw below her hips that turned me crazy. I watched my grandmother standing near the drainage wedge showing her back to me.Then she lifted her saree above her knees and got that raised upto her hips.I was breathless when I saw my grandmothers wooden brown colour ass.Her ass looked as soft as a well polished table.My cock got erect.It was the next scene that made me to run after her.My grandmother bent down well and spread her legs.Her intention is to piss withoutletting the stream of urine flow on her legs and thighs,but that gave me an opportunity to get a view of my grand mothers ass and cunt.I was stunned.How is that a 52 year old womans ass and cunt look so beautiful?The sight turned me so crazy that I started stroking my cock masturbating.I did not feel like watching my 52 year old grandmother.A goodlooking woman with beautiful cunt and bums.I wanted to have sex with her.I couldn't get any ideas for a start.Next day I wanted to enjoy watching her close by.So allmost at the same time without the knowledge of my grand mother ( as I was thinking so) I went and hid myself inside the bathroom.I did not close the door to give her the opinion that no one is inside there.I positioned myself behind a wall from where I can watch. After some time I saw my grandmother comingout in the same fashion like yesterday with her hands on her sarees raised upto her knees.Suddenly when she came near bathroom instead of going towards drainage she came inside bathroom.I was caught and for a moment frightened.To my surprise grandmother was smiling at me.Then my grand mother talked " Sundar dear don't get frightened.I knew yesterday you were watching me pissing and today you are here to watch me for the same.For your information yesterday purposely I showed my things to you" .I was looking at grandmother speechless.She continued speaking "Only yesterday You saw me nude below the hips and got attracted, whereas I once saw you nude below the hips a year back, when you were changing your dress .Right from that day I wanted you.It is only to create interest in you for me I did every thing yesterday.Everything is clear now.So you have to do what you are supposed to do as a man taking control of woman who wants you as much as you want her".The indication was more than enough for me.I just went to my Grand mother and hugged her tightly and kept my mouth on her mouth..She responded by pressing her lips back.For few minutes we were involved in kissings inside the bathroom.Then we went to bathroom and for about ten minutes continued kissings and huggings.Then my 52 year old beautiful grandmother asked me to get up.She removed my dress making me nude.My big cock was standing erect like an iron bar.My grandmother held my big cock on her hand and gave few strokes.Then My grandmother knelt before me. My cock was near her face.She looked at it and enjoyed its beauty for some time.Then my grandmother took my cock with her hand and wrapped her fingers around that. Then she looked up at me and told" what a beautiful pole you have my darling.I want to suck that""I want to fuck you in all your holes,grandma.If it is going to be your sexy mouth to begin with it is fine for me" I said " wonderful dear.Go on enjoy and let me enjoy".Then my grandmother leaned forward opened her mouth and took my cock inside her mouth. Then her tongue slowly began to suck my cock running up its length inside her mouth.I felt the pleasure running thr'my entire system.Grand mothers wonderful mouth and toungue doing excellent job on my cock.She held my balls and began squeezing them gently adding more pleasure to me.I was in heaven. I groaned loudly out of pleasure. That prompted My grandmother to open her mouth wider and push her head taking more of my cock inside her mouth. She then started moving it in and out of her mouth. She held my cock's bottom with her hand and began jerking contnuing sucking upper portion through her lips. I watched her move her head to and fro down my big cock with full lust.I wanted a big release.I decided that it is time to fuck her mouth.I said " ok grand ma .I feel like releasing.Let me have a fuck".I took my grandmother near the wall and made her sit, her back supported behind by the wall and sat before her on kneeling position.My cock standing erect near my grandmothers face.She opened her mouth eagerly, held my cock by her lips and had that pushed inside her mouth, I held my grandmothers head by my hands from behind and started fucking her in the mouth. Her mouth plugged by my thick cock looked big 'O' shaped.I fucked my grandmother in the mouth,using her mouth like her cunt.My grandmothers reactions clearly showed that she enjoyed my cock fucking her in the mouth. After some time I could feel my cock allmost reaching down my grandmothers throat. My grandmothers hands reached around and held on to my hips and caressed that.I continued fucking my grandmothers sexy mouth with increased speed which had an immediate effect.I came. I groaned loudly "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,... ahhhhhhhhhhh!" and pressed my grandmothers face tight against my thighs,as my big cock got started relesing the load inside my grandmothers mouth.My cock shot off jets of semen three times.Then I felt huge out flow.My entire body looked like floating in the air. I could see my grandmother gulping and swallow my load. My grandmother kept on sucking the my cock like a hungry baby.She wanted the taste of every drop of my semen and so sucked my cock dry.After some time I had my soft cock withdrawn from my grandmother's mouth. Then I removed grandmothers dress and made her nude.She looked more beautiful naked .We again resorted to kissings including lips with our toungues exploring each others mouth. We sat on the cot.My grandmother gave few strokes, licks and sucks for my cock. My grandmother laid down on her back on the bed.Her big breast were exposed calling my attention.I started playing with her breasts and nipples,using my hands and mouth.I used my hands and mouth expertisely to fondle, squeeze,sucking my grandmothers breasts and nipples.I saw her cunt.; bushy with lot of soft hair.My hands went between my grandmothers thighs and was playing in her cunt and after sometime in her ass.My big cock quickly became erect and was fully hard again. I wanted to fuck her.I knew that my grand mother too wanted a fuck."Ok Grandma" I said to grandmother "let my cock explore your wonderful cunt.Let me fuck you. "My grandmother lifted her legs up and spread them wide in invitation. I moved in between My grandmother's legs. She moaned as I rubbed my cockhead up and down my grandmothers wet cunt lips. My grandmother lifted her legs up into the air. She kept her knees raised as I rubbed my cock at the tip of her cunt.Then I inserted my cockinside her cunt and started thrushing forward.Slowly My long thick cock went inside my grandmothers cunt inch after inch. When finally my entire 8" cock was inside her cunt my grandmother groaned loudly. I began slowly fucking my grandmother, pushing my cock deeply inside her cunt on every thrust. Every time my cock goes deep, My grandmother would moan. She was moaning in pleasure,enjoying her getting fucked by my long,thick cock. Then I started fucking my grandmother faster with long hard strokes.With pleasure increasing my grandmother wrappied her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I continued fucking her deepper thrust after thrust..My grandmothers hungry cunt enjoyed every inch of my huge cock. My grandmother began moving her ass up and down matching my thrusts.She wanted to take my cock as deep as possible inside her cunt. After ten minutes I felt like shootting off.My grandmother too."Ohhhhhhhhhh... dear sundar.wonderful fucker ,dear,fuck me with your big cock,... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..fuck me ,your bitch grandmother , my bitchy cunt wants your big cock,go deepper in my cunt,fuck me . " My grandmother screamed, gasping for air "Oh, yes, yesssssssssss... fuck me... dear fuck me... oh,yessssss..,sundar your cock is reaching such a depth in my cunt your grandpas cock never reached.That is superb dear. yesssssss! Oh, wonderful fucker dear ... I'm cumingggggg... yessssssssssss!" she screamed, holding me tightly with her arms and legs."Oh dear ! I too fell like coming.Are you ready grandmother" I asked."Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh,yes dear, let me have it along with mine " I heard my grandmother telling "Right time to shoot off ….cum... cum inside my cunt... shoot your cum in me!"Suddenly I felt my cock bulging indicating that it is going to shoot off.I pushed my cock all the way inside my grandmothers cunt.My cock started shooting the load,as my grandmother lifted her ass and kept pressed on my thighs and moaning heavily.My cock was releasing load continuously inside my grandmothers cunt what looked like an endless flow.Nearly after ten seconds both of us calmed down and I fell on top of my grandmother exhausted.After two hours of rest my grandmother and me again started playing romance. I asked my grandmother "I want to enjoy your lovely ass,Grandma will you let me fuck your ass?"My grandmother thought for a moment then said "ok dear let me enjoy a fuck on my ass.The problem is that your cock is big.apply lot of oil and be gentle to start with."My grandmother turned over and placed her forehead on the edge of the cot and was on doggy style .She lifted her ass up and spread her legs wide.I applied lot of coconut oil as a lubricant to my cock and my grandmother too applied oil inside her ass.I came behind and sitting between my grandmothers legs kneeling, pulled her ass cheeks apart and placed the head of my big cock against her asshole. Then I pushed my cock inside my grandmothers ass slowly.As her ass hole and my cock were well lubricated , even with some diffeculty I was able to push my cock inside my grandmothers asshole.She experienced mild pain but tolerated that.Then I began to fuck my grandmother at her lovely ass with my big cock. The tightness of her asshole pressed in on my cock.My grandmother feeling pain and also pleasure clinched her hands on the bed.After few strokes my grandmother told me that pain is reducing and pleasure increasing.After few more strokes she told me that pain is gone and she is having only pleasure now. I began to fuck my grandmothers ass faster and she began responding moving her ass front and back to get maximum of my cock inside her asshole. "Yes.wonderful my master fucker keep fucking ohhh…dearkeep fucking your bitch grandmother.She wants your cock in every hole.that is wonderful dear fuck my ass ……….ahaaa Yes. Yes!" my grandmother began to enjoy my cock sliding inside her ass. Each time my hips met her ass, shescreamed in pleasure. With each stroke,I increased the speed.I got the indication from my cock that it is on for a release. As I continued fucking my grandmother on her asshole,I asked her "Tell me,grandmother I feel like cumming . Shall I release inside your ass?""Yes dear.cum In my ass! fill my ass with your hot semen.shoot off inside my ass sundar dear " said my grandmother desperately wanting a releif through a climax at the same enjoying my cock working inside her asshole. My grandmother began grinding her ass against my cock, taking it as much as she could deep inside her asshole. My grandmother moaned in pleasure as I drove my full cock deep into her ass and kept pumping Harder, Deeper and Faster. Atlast with a great moan ,both of us reached climax together, as my big cock exploded inside my grandmothers asshole and began filling her sexy ass with usual heavy load of my semen. Again we collapsed together totally exhausted. For about ten minutes both my grandmother and me remained lying flat with our eyes closed .Then I pulled out my cock from her ass.My grandmother turned around and we embraced each other.After few gentle kisses we slept hugging each other extremely tired.The above relationship which began 9 years back continued and still continues secretly.Even now at the age of 61 she loves and wants sex and gets actively involved.Infact at times I found her more entertainig than many women younger to her including my wife.That is the reason our relationship still continues and may be there for few more years

0 comments:

Post a Comment