GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Asha the sexy lady

Hi, I am new to ISS, I want to share my experience with u. I am an engineering student studying in Bangalore, I was staying in some area xyz, as i dont want to name it. I stayed alone in my room as it will be difficult 4 studies if any one stayed with me and also the room was very small.there is one shop near by 2 my room i use 2 go there 2 buy the stuff which i need.so the shop keeper bec close to me.one day i went there to buy uppit rava(upma rava) one lady came there i did not noticed her she was buying some soaps, suddenly shop keeper cracked joke so all 3 of us burst into laughter, the lady turned towards me laughing she stared at me 4 a while i gave her a simple smile,she left that place then,her age will be around 30-31 she is married but looks like 26-27yrs she is having nice fig,her hairs are silky and they are upto her belly and her skin is brown coloured like bipasha basu, but she looks homely.the other day i was on my way 2 my friends room to get some reference books it was around 3.30pm, she was coming with her son of age 7-8.i was shocked 2 see that she is a mother of one kid bec she looks soooo sexy with tight boobs little fleshy belly with appropriate ass to her fig. She saw me and gave me a smile looking into my eyes i also smiled and felt shy as she looked into my eyes without blinking, i bent my head and went along. From that day i noticed her staring at me whenever she ses me.i thought that she may be attracted to me and eventhough i never thought bad about her. One more thing i want to tell u she is so active.the days passed away like this way,without my knowledge i also started looking towards her.it was deepavali festival that day, i went to shop which was there in our street and i was talking to that shop keeper,suddenly this lady came there to buy something and she first wished the shopkeeper and she also wished me smilingly that was the 1st time she communicated with me and suddennly she asked abt me and where i was staying,she asked me whether i will prepare food or go to hotels,i said some time i will prepere and the most will go to hotels.both of us left the place on the way to our houses, while going she asked my name,i told her my name and she told that her name is asha, despite i did not asked her like this way she became closer to me.oneday she asked my ph num i was shocked i dont no what to do, she asked 1ce again so unwillingly i gave my num i expected that she will call that day only, but to my surprise she did not called that day.1 week passed away i did not get the call.one sunday i got a call from unknown num i received that and said hello and from the other side i got reply as hai prakash, as my name is prakash,i did not tell u. I asked whose this she told that she is asha, i said hoh....., how are you, she said fine, she asked what are you doing? I replied doing some work in computer, like this way our first conversation went on for nearly ten min.from that day she went on calling to me i replied something to her as i was doing some work.one monday i got a call from her in the 10am, in the previous day she asked me that why i tell something whenever she calls, i told her nothing like that as i finish my college at 5pm i will come to my room by 6pm from then onwards i will have some assignments or lab works. She replied its ok,and told that if iam not comfortable with her, she will not call i told her nothing like that and told that i am free tomorrow.the next day morning she called me at 10am and askd what are u doing i told nothing,she replied that she is getting bored and i ansd me too feeling the same.then she askd shall we go to movie, i was astonished and did not tell anything and after a while i said ok bec, if i say no, she may feel bad thats why.i told her i will wait 4 her in the bus stop which is little far away from our places,bec i dont want to go to her house as if any one sees me with her they may think bad abt us.i waited for 5 min, then i saw asha coming, she was wearing plain blue saree and was looking beautiful the other people in the stop also watched her, she came to me closer and said sorry that she was late i said its ok.she asked me which movie i said have no idea she laughed to my words and said shall we go to gaalipata i said its ok as i did not see that movie in the !st release,both of us went to theatre and she took the tickets as i dont know the counter i was searching 4 the counter she askd me, is this the 1st time coming to this theatre, i said yes,then both of us went inside as we are already late for 5min the movie has started and there was dark inside, she told me that she cannot see anything and hold my hand, for the first time in my life i felt the touch of the lady.i took her to the seats and we sat there, even then she did not leave my hand i was getting afraid as this is the 1st time for me with the married lady coming to the movie she did not leave my hand untill the interval, she asked if u smoke u can and she told that she will bring some snacks in the mean time, i went to toilet and when i was back, she was already there with cool drinks and some type of snacks.by putting her hand on my shoulder she asked me how is the movie i said ok and to my surprise, it was the love story that hero loves one widow.she said that, she liked the movie very much.i was thinking did she intentionally brought me to this me i got little bit scared by thinking about this.in the midst of the movie she was coming close to me and was telling something abt the movie by putting her hands on my thighs.without my consciousness i was getting temptation still i controlled. After this we did not meet each other for few days, she knows that i will be free on every monday because the other batches will have lab that day thats why.one monday she called me and told dont go for food today i asked why, she replied that she brought chicken for both of us and she allready preparing that and asked me to come to her house, i rejected 1st after her continious request i agreed.i went to her house she welcomed me and asked to sit on sofa and she asked about my college life and asked about the girls in our class, i told every one is my friend she asked only friends, i come to know her intentions, i told her i fell in love with one girl in +2 but i failed to express her, even the girl liked me very much but to my fate she also did not tell me anything, every one in the college knowed tha,t we like each other.asha asked where is she now, i said dont know, asha asked did not you felt bad, i said by thinking about her i did not do my +2 exams well or else i would have got medical seat bec i was very good at studies, despite i did not hold the book during exams i got exactly 60%.she asked about the girls in engineering i told her that i treat every one as my friend, but i dont know ther intentions.i asked about her college life she said she studied upto ba 2nd yr, then she discontinued,and she did not love any body in her college life.suddenly she diverted the point and told me that i look very sexy in bermudos, i laughed and asked when did u see me in burmodos, she said while coming to the genral store.then she went inside the kitchen she asked me to come there, i asked pleasetell me how to prepare chicken, she told the procedure, afterwords she told me to keep on stirring and said she will take bath and come, i was doing my work handed by her to me, she called me and told to give her, the towel i gave her.she came from the bathroom with the saree i felt little sad but she was gorgeous in that saree wearing the saree below the navel and it was a transparent saree, so i can see her bra also i was looking at her, suddenly she noticined me looking at her and smiled at me, i took the courage and told she was looking very beautiful she replied you are also smart.both of us went to kitchen i asked abt her hubby, she told that he has gone to bombay and we will return after a week and asked about her son, she told that he went to tour.i thought thats why she had called me to her house.she was stirring the soup while stirring small drops fell in her eyes, she started shouting and asked me 4 help, i took her to the wash basin and washed her eyes with water she still was crying i took her face in my palms and opend her closed eyes with my fingers and blown thrice and then asked her to slowly open her eyes, she slowly opened her eyes and she asked me to do that again i did that.then she opened her eyes and gazed at me 4 a while i asked what happened she came close to me and took my face in her hands i was quiet i dont know what to do, she brought her face close to me and suddenly she locked my lips with her lips, waaaah.......... What a feeling that was.it was the first time, female kissing me like that way, i just shut my eyes she pushed me to the wall and she kissed me more vigorously without my knowledge i took her in my both hands and suddenly she realised and went away from me and said sorry, i did not replied anything.we did not talk to each other for 15 min.then she asked me to go to dining hall, i went there she came with the plates and glasses, she asked me to carry the rice bowl to the dining table and i did that we took the meals and she asked how is the chicken, i said marvellous,she asked which is marvellous chicken or kiss, i bent my head with shyness,she laughed at me and asked me to eat.After completing our meals we went to hall and watched highlights of india england match, she was sitting beside me, her hair was free and they were smelling very nice. She put her one hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes i simply smiled and turned towrds tv she turned my head towards her with her hand, i again smiled and turned towards tv.then she turned off the tv and told what will you do now.she came close to me and took my hands in her hands and she kissed my forehead,cheeks,chin and she gave me a french kiss. This time i was unable to controll myself i grabbed her towards me forcely me too kissed her, she started moaning, i licked her ears and kissed her earlobes she slowly moved her hand towrds my manhood, i was aback suddenly, when she touched my dick.she took me in her arms and started kissing all over my body.she asked me to stand up i obeyed her order as her slave bec i had no control on myself she unhooked my shirt buttons and started licking my hairy chest and pulling my chest air with her teeth, it gave me a heavenly pain i shouted, she suddenly locked my lips with hers.she was rubbing her busty boobs to my bare chest she went down kissing my body she kissed my dick on the pant itself and started rubbing withher face i was feeling very hot i pressed her head towards my dick forcibly,then she removed the zip of the pant and kept her hand inside, she touched my penis and she took that in her hand and brought outside, it was 8-9inch she looked upwards and laughed at me and started moving my penis on her entire face,she suddenly removed my pant hook and removed the pant completely, then i was on my underwear, i took her in my hands and hugged her very tightlly and pushed my dick towards her pussy i kept my both hands on her waist as she was wearing saree i can feel her tummy skin very soft, i piinched her waist with my fingers she moaned aaaahhhhhhhhhhh..... I went down and kept my head between her legs and pressed my head towards her pussy she kept her hands on my head and pressed more towards her,then i went still down and raised her saree slowly, i saw biting her lips, slowly i started kissing her legs by raising her saree i reached her thighs they were fleshy soft and big i kissed her thighs, pressed and bit her thighs this time her moan was very load, i told her to control, i moved my face on her both thighs and went stiil up then i got heavenly place of hers i kissed her pussy on her under wear in the meanwhile she removed her saree and thrown aside and then she removed her langa(petti coat) and she was on her jacket and underwear. I kept my hand into her under waer, it was bushy i saw her breathing very heavily, i rubbed my hand on her pussy, her heavenly liquids was out at that time so i felt wet i removed my hand outside and licked that, she saw that and laughed, i removed her undies and kissed her bushy pussy it was not too much bushy, but it was medium, she took my head in her hands and rubbed her pussy all over my face vigorously.aaaah what a smell was that i cannot explain that, one has to fell that,then i moved my head towards her pussy and suddenly took her entire pussy in my mouth along with her public harirs and started sucking she was moaning very heavily saying prakash i am yours dont feel shy be free and do as u like, i sucked her pussy for nearly 15 min i drank all her juices, some hairs were on my lips, she removed them from her hands and she asked me to do once again, this time i parted her pussy lips with my fingers and entered my tongue into her pussy it was very hot and wet, i started moving my tongue inside her vigorously her juices were flowing like river and i drank all that, and i was removing my head from there but she was not interested in that, she told please dont,and asked me to continue, i obeyed her order, and she was out in my mouth itself i took all her juices and stood up, i saw the satisfaction in her eyes.Then went to toilet i cleaned my mouth and came, by that time she was still standing there i went to her and kissed her lip and took her tongue in my mouth and sucked that, i went down and took her both big boobs in my hand and pressed them i unhooked her jacket and thrown, now i can saw her cleavage i kept my tongue in that crack and licked that, she moaned aaaaaaahhhhhhh oooooohhhhhh and removed her bra with her own hands and asked me to suck, then i took her left boob in my mouth and her right in my right hand and started sucking and pressing her moans became loudly and she took me to the bed room, untill then we were enjoying each other by standing itself.she asked me to sleep on my stomach she removed my under wear and thrown out of the bedroom she bit my ass strongly i said slowly please, then she came up and started kissing my back and licking here and there she did this for nearly 20min and asked me to turn, that is asked me to sleep on my back, now she took my manhood in her hand and said u know every thing still u feel shy why, i said i saw from the bf and i this is the 1st time with the female in bed, she laughed and said, that she is very lucky as i was virgin.she took my man hood and started shaking that, she did that for a while and came up and sucked my lips and tongue 15min.she went down and kissed my chest and took my chest hair in between her teeth and pulled i moaned lightly and she went down and kissed my stomach and took my penis in her hand and licked that and she said that she never did this to her hubby but she wants to suck mine she licked my red ball by removing foreskin and then took my entire penis in her mouth and sucked for half an hour, in between she licked my balls i felt that i was in heaven, what an experience that was, then i came to know that why people are so eager about the sex, she was sucking so fast that i was about to cum i told her her this, she told to cum in her mouth and i gave loud moan and loaded her mouth with my semen, she drank that all.and came to kiss me i said no bec i dont like my semen in my mouth.so she went to toilet and washed her mouth i asked her to wash well and she came to me then kissed me, we hugged each other and slept as it is for a while, then i saw it was 9pm i told her i was hungry and will go to my room, she told me that she will not leave me today, she got up and dressed and said that she is going to bring parcel for both of us and she locked me from outside and went. She brought paratha-buttermasala and rice-dal we took our supper and started next show, she told me that in sex no one has to feel shy, if any one feels shy they cannot enjoy sex properly, this time i did not shy before her as earlier and we enjoyed a lot she licked my manhood and sucked.i sucked her boobs and pressed to my strength, still she is shouting more more more........then i came to know that woman is more stronger than man in sex, i took her boobs and sucked i took her brown coloured nipple in my mouth and licked that, she started moaning prakashhhhh you are my real hubby, damn suck it.suck it i sucked both her nipples and moved down i kept my nose on her pussy and smelled that then i started licking her pussy i licked for 20 min she was moaning very heavily and she told that its enough please fuck me prakash with ur dick, i parted her legs and kept my dick at her entrance and jerked once, she screamed loudly it was very tight, i dont know whether her husband was fucking her properly or not , i slowly removed and pushed once again she moaned aaahhhhhhhhh she was biting her lips i increased my force and bent forward and sucked her boobs she was pressing my ass towards her i was moving my waist very fast she told me to cum inside her, i moved my waist still fast and both of us reached climax at the same time and loaded her cunt with my semen, she asked me to sleep on her for a while and after 15min i moved aside and i went to toilet and washed my mouth and cleaned my dick and came,then she went for cleaning it was around 1.30am and told her that iam having class at 8am.she requested me to put leave for one day for herself i said ok and we kissed each other and hugged with our naked bodies, on the bed she took my face on her boobs and kept there and she laid her one leg on my waist and we dont know when we slept, the next day also we enjoyed a lot.she told that those two days are the wonderful days in her life that she will remember untill her death......i saw tears in her eyes while saying this and she said she is ready to run away with me if i agree i said no bec i dont have any job and i wnt to study further. This is the true exp of mine and this is the first time iam posting it on iss if any mistakes i beg your pardon

1 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 10:56 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Post a Comment