GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Forbidden Fruit

It was 4am when I heard the back door click shut. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in the armchair I had fallen asleep in. I knew that Seema, my Sister, was sneaking up the back stairs to her room, as quietly as she could in high heels, and too drunk to remember to remove them . I sat silently, listening to her platform shoes click softly on the stairs, until I was certain she was in her room. I got up then, and went to the kitchen and after a glass of water and some aspirin, I heard Seema in her bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. I shook my head and grabbed a few kitchen towels before starting to climb the stairs.Seema wasn't a bad kid, she was going through a rough period in her life just now. She was recently divorced. As I rounded the stairs to Seema's room and adjoining bathroom, I was greeted with a beautiful sight. Seema, her makeup washed off and face scrubbed clean, her hair hanging down in sweaty tendrils, resting on all fours in front of the sink. It looked like she had made it halfway up, but couldn't find the strength to actually stand. I took a moment, admiring the curves of her body - only admiring, mind you. Jumping to attention, I who noticed the tightness of her ass, and the way her lips were parted and moist. I , divorced those feelings from my own, personified my penis in such a way that I felt no guilt for the raging hardons my sister gave .Seema turned her head only briefly before lunging at the toilet again.I leaned over my precious Sister, wet towel in hand, and held her hair back off her neck. Soon, it was over and in my arms was just a sobbing mass of girl. I held her close, smoothing her hair and letting her cry into my shoulder. We sat like that, on the floor of her bathroom for a few moments, Brother and Sister, exhausted but together. Then, I realized my cock was awake again. In only a second, I had gone from Brother to molester as I realized under her soft, trusting body, I had grown harder than iron, and my hips wanted desperately to press upwards into her. She stood up wobbly, and I couldn't help but glance at her toned thighs, her little tummy, and her long black hair. She yawned, I took her to her bedroom and sat her on the bed, leaning over to slide off her shoes. Seema's snoring jolted me out of his reverie, and I realized I was sitting on her floor, her shoes next to me, rubbing her feet gently. Her legs were spread slightly, just relaxed and dead weight. Her arms were resting above her head, as though she had begun to stretch and fallen asleep mid-yawn. My palms were sweating by this time, and I had moved to the side of her bed, my fingers curled and poised to unzip her skirt and gently tug off her top. Somehow, this didn't seem wrong. Her skirt made a gentle shushing noise as it slid off her hips and down her legs, and as I pulled it lower I caught the scent of her pussy, sweet and musky and needy My hands moved up to the hem of her top - black lace mesh trimmed in silk and satin. It had been a birthday present from me last birthday when she with us before her birthday . I lifted it carefully over her breasts, letting each one slide out slowly, only a slight bounce bringing them to life. Her nipples were only the size of a quarter, the aureole a pale brown, almost pink. Quickly, I pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, holding my breath in the hopes that she wouldn't awaken, and left the room without covering her.Back in my own bedroom, I sat down and breathed heavily. The image of Seema's breasts, sitting there like two halves of a grapefruit, begging to have me swallow them slowly, piece by piece, refused to leave my mind's eye. As I leaned back on my bed, I unconsciously pulled my fly open, and my cock slipped into my hand. I stroked slowly, wanting to savor the taste of those pale breasts for as long as possible. But as usual, as soon as things got started, my cock took over again. I heard some one call me I almost screamed like a woman as Seema's voice interrupted my half-lidded visions of her mouth and breasts. I was only half-covered by my blanket, and even then he was sure she'd know what I had been thinking."What is it seema? I asked," She crossed the room . Seema sat down on the corner of my bed behind me, and curled up in a fetal position, throwing one arm across my ribs."It's cold in my room, Shailu, I can't sleep. but can I sleep in here with you, just this once?" "Don't worry seema I said " Seema sighed and snuggled in happily, her breath fresh from being brushed, no trace of alcohol or vomit anywhere. The alcohol was still in her though, and almost immediately she fell asleep. I lay there like a stone, listening to her breathe heavily on her side. I groaned inwardly, and felt my cock begin to notice her again as well. It was then that I felt Seema's arm slide across her body, languidly, as if still dreaming. Those little slender fingers, brushed aside the hem of her nightshirt absent-mindedly, and started stroking her tiny bud-like clit, letting her other fingers slide between her thighs, stroking her slit slowly. It was more than a man was meant to take.Carefully, so as not to wake her from whatever delectable dream held her captive, I slowly pulled her nightshirt the rest of the way up. My mouth closed first on her right breast, swirling the nipple around in my mouth, sucking on it gently, running my teeth over it with the greatest care, making her gasp from within her dream. Then, I moved my mouth across to her other breast. I felt her fingers speed up between her silky thighs, and just as I thought I might still maintain control, her hand brushed my cock in her slumbering gyrations.Pulling Seema's shirt up over her head completely, I managed to secure her wrists together before she was even awake. Her eyelids started fluttering beautifully, stoking the fire inside me torturously, and then she finally focused on the impressive male taking advantage of her."Shailu?!" Seema's voice hit a new octave even I hadn't heard, and it only served to spear me on further. My right hand held her shirt-encased wrists, while the other savagly mauled her breasts, working its way down to her sweet little pussy, which was, predicatably, drenched with her nectar. It was then that I realized my sister was thoroughly enjoying the attention she was getting from her me."You little slut," I hissed into her ear, "you're loving this, aren't you? Your sweet sluttly e pussy is just dripping juice all over my hand. You want this,? "Open your mouth, baby , and earn the fucking you want." At first, Seema refused and shook her head with her lips pressed tight. I leaned back on my heels, slid my hand between her legs, and stroked her clit with a slight tremor to my hand. Slowly, up and down, I rubbed her clit in tiny circles, and then, just as I saw her begin to relax, two fingers plunged deep inside her pussy, making Seema cry out, opening her mouth and letting my cock slide in. With a grunt of triumph, I starting fucking her face hard, going too shallow to gag her, easing my cock deeper into her throat."Oh baby, just like that, suck my cock good and you'll get the best fucking you've ever dreamed of...oh Seema. Her tongue ran around the head of my cock expertly. Harder and harder, I knew that if I didn't pull back, I was going to cum all over her pretty little face. With an incredible moan, I sat back and let my cock slip from her mouth, now swollen and red from its beating. She whimpered - whimpered! as I moved back, but smiled as I slid between her legs."Did I do it right, Shailu?" her used-whore's mouth set in that angelic face almost made me cum right there. I threw her legs over my shoulders and without a break shoved myself inside her to the hilt, making her scream with ecstasy and pain. Over and over,I slammed my cock into her, watching her tight pussy swallow me whole. She screamed and cried, her head thrashing back and forth, her arms straining against my as her body tried to wriggle away. It was too intense, too much, she was crying and gasping and moaning all at once. Suddenly, I pulled himself out of her, flipped her over with one arm, and entered her from behind. As I pounded into her gripping pussy, an idea from earlier occurred to me. With a wet slurp, I pulled my cock from her pussy and slid it into the cleft of her ass. Then Seema truly started to struggle."Shailu! No! Please, I've never had anyone do that before, please Shailu no, you're too big please Shailu, please!!!" Her wails only served to make me harder, and the moment Shailu heard her admission of even partial virginity, I knew I had to have her. Rubbing her juices all around her little rosebud asshole, I slid one finger barely into her. Instantly, like a vise grip she puckered and my finger could barely wiggle. "Relax, baby girl, Shailu won't force you to do anything," I said, and ran one hand up her back soothingly, pulling my finger out of her. She relaxed visibly, and I took my chance - I pinned her head and back down with the arm that had been stroking her and spread her cheeks with the other hand, impaling her on every inch of my cock, letting her scream into the pillow as hard as she could. Her ass was tighter than anything I'd ever felt, gripping and straining and stretching against me, her small body bucking beneath him with pain. I slid the hand not holding her down between her legs and fingered her pussy as I fucked her ass, and slowly, her struggling decreased, and I felt my sister begin to buck her hips backwards into my thrusts. I moaned loudly when she responded, grabbing the back of her head and leaning over to bite her on the neck. She returned my moan deep into the pillows, and I reached around, grabbing handfuls of young sweet tit. Harder and harder I started thrusting, her return thrusts coming almost as hard as I went into her. All at once, she turned her head, little angel lips crying out, "Oh, Shailu!" and Shailu plunged as deeply into that wet tight ass as I could, feeling my cock explode as cum filled her up and started coming out the sides, running down into her pussy, her orgasm making her shake beneath me.At last I looked down and saw my precious sister still quivering, impaled on my slowly shrinking cock. my hands started to shake with the realization of what I had done, and quickly withdrawing myself from her depths did little to lessen the shock. Slowly, Seema turned first on her side, then completely on her back, smiling. It was her smile that made me stop my hands from shaking. She smiled as though it was okay."That was amazing, Shailu," she said in her voice that made me twitch, even now. I collapsed beside her, and pulled her to me, holding her with all my strength that was left."This isn't right, seema," I murmured into her ear sleepily. She curled her body to conform to me, and kissed my lips gently."This is right ," she whispered, and fell asleep in my arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment