GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Helping Brother Fulfil His Dream

Hi, it’s Malika again. I want to tell you a story which happened when I was only 19. My brother Arun is a year younger than me and at the age of 17, became the man of the house when our parents passed away in an avalance whilst on skiing holiday in Europe.Over a year had passed since they passed away, I was already in Uni and Arun stayed behind in our large family home to run the business. Arun and I were very close, closer than most brothers and sisters from a young age. Arun and I were lovers for about 5 years. Though he refused to penetrate me, we had explored each other regularly; sucking boobs, kissing, oral sex, but no fucking. I'll tell you all about our adventures in another story. I had come back for the summer vacations and badly wanted to fuck Arun. I hoped he would do it, but I knew that it was a lost dream. Arun was busy with the business and strangely reserved. I expected to get a long kiss and a grope when I entered the house, but he just kissed my cheek and hugged me. I was shocked to say the least, but waited till after dinner to ask him why he was so cold. I nuzzled into his shoulder on the couch and finally he opened up and told me his frustration. He was madly lusting after our new neighbour's daughter. Her name was Sheetal. She was about my age, fair skinned with light brown hair and eyes. I could tell that Arun wanted her badly, but she seemed to be cold and distant. Her parents were very conservative and she was the same according to Arun.Slowly a plan hatched in my mind. I told Arun that his problem with Sheetal was something that should not stop us enjoying our desires and that maybe I could help him with his problem now as I will be home for 3 months. He eased up at hearing this and put his arm around me properly this time. We kissed for a long time, enjoying each others lips after nearly 9 months apart. He took me to his room and we spent the night re-learning each other's bodies. I gave him the best blowjob ever and climaxed 5 times as he licked and sucked by pussy and breasts. I am 5ft 7, with 34 C breasts. My nipples are long, but not too big and my legs are slim and slender. I had enjoyed a great sex life in England and wanted to continue with Arun, but as ever he refused to put his 8 inch cock where I wanted it most.I told Arun the next day that I would help him fuck Sheetal, but only on one condition. I would get to watch and he would fuck me properly straight afterwards. I was surprised when he agreed after only 15 mins of pushing him, but I knew how much he craved her and I could tell from the amount of cum I swallowed the night before that he had been like this for a while.That very afternoon I went to see our neighbours and introduced myself. I made a point of dressing conservatively and was very respectful of our hosts, before long I was good friends with Sheetal. During the day I was plain Jane, but at night I was the temptress for my Arun, getting him horny as hell for my cunt. I knew he wanted it, but his principles stopped him at this one thing.Arun had to go away for 2 weeks on business, so I maximized the opportunity in developing my friendship with Sheetal and soon I found she was quite strong willed and nothing like her consertive demeanure. She was stifled by her parents and wanted to break free. My plan was working and I regularly inviting her over to our place for dinner, tea or just a chat.I used to let her try my 'western' style clothes; make up and soon broached the subject of sex. The poor girl knew plenty, but it was only the glossy stuff. I promised her that one day I would teach her the wonders of self pleasure and even sex. She was shocked by this, but I could tell she was also much exited.The very next day Sheetal came over unannounced and begged me to tell her more. I took her to my room and undressed before her. I then made her do the same. Oh if only Arun could see his Sheetal now. Sheetal was a gorgeous beauty, her skin delicate and silky. I was glad she had taken my advice and started to shave her arms and legs. I was surprised to see she had not just shaved her pussy, but experimented by leaving small stubble of triangle shaped into a heart just above her lips. Her slender milky legs, tapered gently into her slim waist, her hips were nicely curved, but it was her breasts that mesmerized me. Although the same size as mine, they seemed to be fuller and firmer. The light brown slightly pink aerola slightly puckered were perfect to show off her pencil eraser nipples. Just looking at them made me moist. I must have been looking at her hungrily and she had noticed, her hard nipples hardened more and I could tell she was excited by my look. I started to caress my clit whilst rubbing my left breast with the other hand and Sheetal copied my actions.Wild horses could not have held me back as I embraced Sheetal, her hard nipples poking into my breast as I locked lips with her. She returned my kiss and pressed her groin into mine. We kissed deeply as I tightened my grip on her, holding her butt and stroking her luxurious back. I pulled back and took her breast in my mouth, sucking and biting on that nipple as I rolled it with my lips, she shivered and I pressed my finger into her moist pussy, sending her to the verge of an orgasm.For 2 hours we explored each other’s body. I am not sure who was teaching who, but by the end, we had worked ourselves into an exhausted state of ecstasy. Her pussy was so sweet, even after our session it still smelled glorious and tempting and it was hard to resist putting my tongue back in again for more.We took a shower together and I told Sheetal about my sexual adventures at Uni. She was shocked to hear about my promiscuous behaviour, but again, her eyes were excited by the concept of such freedom and I could tell she wanted to try the same. That is when I told her we could help each other with our desires and I was surprised at how readily she agreed. She told me that she had been interested in Arun for a while now and that she really fancied him, but was always afraid to talk to him.We agreed that since Arun was coming back tonight, he would be home tomorrow, that would be the day for our adventure. I made plans for a nice brunch and told her to come over at 10am.When Arun got home I was sure he was hoping we would enjoy a nice session in bed together, but I pretended that I was exhausted and had a headache. I gave him a longing kiss, and promised him that I would make up for it in the morning with a wonderful breakfast. I knew he would be tired too, and unlikely to wake before 11. Sullenly he went to his room, and I slept in mine.The next day Sheetal came over at 10 as planned and I opened the side door to sneak her into the house. In my room, I got her dressed in a sexy transparent neglige which I bought for her and then went to wake Arun. He was lying naked, fast asleep and I took his cock in my mouth and woke him with a soft blowjob, but told him not to cum and save it for me. I said, “I want it for breakfast”. I kissed him deeply and told him to get washed while I prepared his meal.30 mins later he walked into the dining room wearing just a towel, the weight of the cloth doing nothing to conceal his raging hard on. I had laid the table to just one side but made him sit at the centre. I took a scarf and blindfolded him and told him to relax saying I was going to get changed.Then I went and bought Sheetal into the room and made her stand in front of Arun. He had no idea that the object of his desires was inches away from him, the towel had fallen loose and Sheetal's eyes were fixed on his manhood. Standing behind Sheetal, I took Arun's hands and placed them on her hips, immediately he started to explore, thinking it was me. What's wrong I asked as his expression showed surprise. He obviously knew my body quite well and noticed the difference. I've been exercising a lot I told him, to you like my new figure.Yes he replied, exploring further. Sheetal was in excitement as a man's hands groped her scantly clad body, but she enjoyed the tease as Arun reached her breasts. As he removed the light fabric of the neglige, I reached behind him and removed the scarf from his eyes. They widened in amazement as he realized that Sheetal was naked before him. His jaw dropped open and Sheetal took the opportunity to press her breast into his face. He sucked it wildly savoring her delicate skin. She sat on his lap, his cock against her flat stomach and kissed for the 1st time. It seemed to last for ages and my own juices were flowing as I watched the 2 lovebirds fondle each other. Before long Sheetal had Arun’s cock in her mouth as I fingered her pussy hole. He wanted to touch it too, and soon pushed me away.I made Sheetal lie on the table and piled honey on her breasts, jam in her pussy and placed eggs and food over her stomach. Now eat your breakfast dear brother I told him, but no hands are allowed. Together we ate of Sheetal's naked body, feeding her too with our mouths. Arun licked the last of the honey drop from Sheetal's breasts whilst I sucked the jam from her pussy. He picked her up and placed her on the rug. "Fuck me please Arun”, said Sheetal, he needed no further encouragement to penetrate Sheena’s virgin pussy. She screamed in pain as his thick cock entered her hymen and Arun made sure he was gentle with his strokes till Sheena’s cunt became accustomed to his size. My pussy was also craving attention as I sat on Sheena’s face. She obliged by kissing my pussy lips till I was ready to cum, then drank my juices as I climaxed. Sheetal was on her 3rd orgasm already when Arun pulled out, unable to control his own climax. Without hesitation, Sheetal took his wet tool to her lips and licked it clean, her juiced and blood were soon wiped clean. Arun could take it no more and started to erupt. Sheetal pulled back a fraction, and then took his first load into her mouth. I moved in and took the second jet in mine and together we swallowed the load. Kissing each others lips clean we started to give Arun a combined blowjob. He was ready to cum again, but I stopped him and said. Now it's my turn little brother. You promised me a fuck and I want it now. He could not resist and mounted me doggy style. Sheetal lay down in front of me and I buried my face in her pussy as Arun’s tool finally went into my love hole. It was all I imagined and more. I knew Arun was about to explode again, and he tried to pull out, but I pushed against him, grabbing his balls from between my legs. Inside me I pleaded, I want it to fill me. He hesitated only a second, but there was no stopping him now, with renewed fevour, he grasped my thighs and pounded his cock deeper into my cunt, ramming it further than any cock I have taken before. I felt the force of his sperm hit me inside as I squeezed his balls. I couldn't believe he had so much in him. He continued to pound my pussy and soon his load was seeping out. Sheetal had repositioned herself under me, her mouth licking his shaft as it thrust in and out, drinking Arun’s cum and mine. I was at the point of collapse, but Arun was still hard inside me and continued to fuck me for another 5 mins or more before his semi rigid tool finally came out of my battered cunt. I collapsed onto the rug and turned round to see the object of my desire buried deep in Sheetal’s mouth. Arun had his face in Sheetal’s pussy and she was writhing in ecstasy.We spent most of the afternoon wrapped in each others arms, covered in sweat and each others juices.The shower we had together was a joy, exploring our tired bodies and massaging our aching muscles. The rest of the summer we fucked together whenever Sheetal managed to come over, and I fucked Arun every night and morning. His cock could not get enough of my pussy and many a night we slept with it deep inside me the whole night long.

1 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 10:55 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Post a Comment