GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Hot affair

My name is Rakesh, age 26 and I want to share my experience with you all. My family consists of six members. Father, Mother, Brother, Bhabhis, my brother’s son and myself. We all live in a duplex house. On the ground floor our parents use to stay and on the first floor we have 2 bedrooms, of which one is occupied by me and the other by my brother. Brother, babhi and I are employees. I and Bhabhis are working in the same company and I got the job in that company with babhi’s reference. As a life of a software engineer we use to be busy with our work from Monday to Friday and we use to enjoy on Saturday and Sunday. All three of us use to go to parties a lot and I use to dance with my babhi which is a casual thing. Everything was normal until one of my friends introduced me to this site. After I started reading the stories my desire for sex increased by 100 times and I am getting interested in woman of 30 + years. As days passed I was getting attracted to my babhi. Even when I stand beside her I was unable to control myself. I was eagerly waiting for weekend parties as I can be closer and touch her while dancing. I and babhi use to go to office on the same bike. But as soon as we go to the office we get separated as we are working in different teams thought we work on the same domain. But we use to have lunch together along with other colleagues. I have freedom of asking her money than my mom as she is of our generation. I use to get money from my brother and babhi than my mom and dad thought I earn. That is the closeness to my brother and babhi. My babhi is looking more beautiful and sexy to me than before. Now I will tell you about her. Her name is Cheritha, age 30. Her figure is 34c-30-36 and her hair will be just above her butts and she will be fair (not that fair) in color. She looks really gorgeous when she ties a sari and lets her hair loose. After my attitude changed towards her, when we are going on bike to office I use to use brakes and make her breasts touch my back once or twice in a week. As usual on weekend we went for a party organized by our colleagues and as usual we both are dancing. Whenever I used to dance with babhi I use to observe the other women in the party. But this time my concentration is only on my babhi. I was not taking my eye from her. So after some time she asked, why are you staring like that at me? Is there anything wrong in me? I said no babhi; you are looking gorgeous in this sari. That’s the only reason. She said am I looking beautiful to you now only, but you are seeing me from the past 6 years. I said you are always beautiful, but I felt like saying it now. After hearing my words she just smiled. As the music is coming to an end everyone are stopping dancing and we have to also stop. As soon as we stopped I hugged babhi and said you are gorgeous babhi and left her and went to join other colleagues with out looking at her reaction. As it was our office party, my brother was not there. After spending our time till 11pm babhi came to me and asked shall we move? So I said bye to my colleagues and started home on the bike. My mom opened the door and went to sleep. So babhi closed the door and we moved to our rooms. While babhi was going to her room I called her and said sorry babhi. She asked for what? I said as I hugged you in the party. She said some times it happens. She wished me goodnight and went to her room. I am happy that she was not angry on me. I went to my room and felt happy for hugging her for the first time and fell a sleep. Next day was Sunday, so I usually wake up at 10 or 11 am. But babhi waked me up at 8am and I was shocked babhi waking me up. I asked her what the matter for getting up at 8am. She said all have gone for temple, so we have to also ago. Only you and I are left as we are late in sleeping last night. I said ok and went to bathroom and got ready in 10 minutes and came out of the room for babhi and knocked her door. She said come in and I went in. Babhi tied a sari and was combing her hair by the time I went in. She asked me whether the sari was good for her or not. I said every sari is good for you babhi as you are beautiful. After 5 minutes we went to temple on my bike. By the time we went puja was completed and was waiting for both of us. Only we two are left to take the blessing of the priest. So we bend down to take the blessing and the priest blessed us and I was happy as I and babhi took the blessing at the same time as we are husband and wife. After that we sat in the temple for some time and my mom scolded me for being late. My parents and brother are taking to the priest about some thing and I, babhi and Rahul (my brother’s son) are sitting together and talking. At that time I was watching a beautiful lady who passed by and my babhi noticed watching her and asked me “is she beautiful”. I smiled at her and said not as beautiful as you. She kept silent for few seconds and I changed the topic to continue conversation. After some time every one went home and I went to my friend’s room. I am really enjoying the way I was talking with my babhi and I love it. As days passed we became best friends and talking about each and everything. We are spending more time together in the office. The way she was sitting on the bike has also changed. Previously there was a slight gap between both of us though she sits on one side but now there was no gap between us and she holds me by my waist. Due to all these I felt that my time is rocking these days. To prove this I have good news from my brother. One day he came from office and said that his company is sending him to UK for a project for a time period between 6 months to 1 year. As soon as she said these words I was very happy so that I can spend more time with my babhi. I asked him when he should leave. He said in 15 to 20 days and I asked for party and he agreed. So we decided to have our dinner outside. So went to a restaurant to have the dinner. After having my dinner I went to wash my hands and at the same time babhi came to wash her hands and asked me why I was so happy when her husband is going to UK. I said I am happy that he is my brother and I get more money to spend if he goes to UK. While she was going I caught hold of her hand and asked her why she asked that question. She said simply. Next day in the office I asked my babhi to take me to her team. She asked why? I said I want to spend more time with you. She said first have your lunch and I did. After that she said you are already in my team and I have taken this decision one week back and left the place. So my confidence doubled after this incident. So in the evening we went home and all others are watching TV in the hall. I and babhi went to our rooms to fresh up and come. While babhi was going to her room, I caught hold of her and kissed her on the cheeks and said thanks babhi, for taking me in to your team. She said its ok and went to her room. Finally the day came for my brother to leave. So I, babhi went to airport to give send off to my brother. While my brother is leaving babhi hugged him and said “Take care” and I too hugged him and said “All the Best”. After he left babhi said at the airport with out moving. So I kneeled infront of her and asked her what the matter is. She said this is the first time I have to be away from your brother, so it feels some thing disgusting for me. After hearing her words and to make her smile I said if my brother is not there, I am there babhi to take care of you till my brother returns and hugged her. She caught hold of me by placing hands around me and after some time she released her hands and laughed and said you are no way in comparison with my husband. I smiled at her and said thanks babhi for laughing and you look really beautiful when you laugh. Then she said stop talking and stood up from the chair and said I am feeling hungry, can we have some thing to eat. I said sure babhi and went to a restaurant there and ordered. After having our order we moved to home. For the next few days babhi was little disturbed as it was her first time missing my brother. It was one week after my brother left; one of my colleague called for a party at his home as it was his son’s first birthday. So I and babhi have to go and attended the party. After some time babhi came to me and gave her hand and asked me can you dance with me? I was really happy and said yes and caught hold of her hand. After dancing for some time she said I want to be alone, can you get me out of here? I said sure babhi and moved from the party. While moving on the car (It’s my brother car, as he is not there we are using it) she asked me to stop at the beach side and I did. After that we came out of the car and she said I want to walk along the beach for sometime and I said ok. While we walking side by side she caught hold of my hand tightly by inserting her fingers between my fingers. I was happy because she caught my hand as if we are lovers. I asked her what happened. She said nothing. After walking for some distance she said shall we sit here for some time on the bench. I said ok and sat on the bench. After few seconds I turned my head towards her side and she is looking gorgeous in the moonlight with her loose hair moving all around her. I moved her hair and kissed her on the cheeks and said you are looking just gorgeous babhi. She just smiled and placed her head on the shoulder. After few seconds she stood up from the bench and moved few inches forward from me and turned towards me. Due to the wind blowing her loose end of the sari was out of her beauties showing her beauties, her sex navel to me. Seeing her like that in the moon light, words are not just enough to explain how sexy she is. I stood up and moved towards her and as soon as I was near her she just hugged me and asked to hug her tightly and I did with all the energy. Her beautiful breasts touching my chest so closely and tightly mad me mad. After few seconds she removed the first 2 buttons of my t-shirt and kissed me on the chest. Then I lifted her head and touched her lips with mine gently. I took her lower lip in to me and started to suck it and she too was responding to me. After few seconds she said there are other parts which need to kissed and sucked. Then I went down kissing. I kissed her on the breasts, her sexy navel. I kissed, bit and sucked her navel and the area below her navel. Then I turned her around and kissed her on the butts and said I really love these babhi. I always fantasized of touching them and kissing them. Then I moved slowly upwards kissing her back until I reached her neck. I kissed her on the neck and caught hold of her on her waist and slowly inserted one hand in to the sari and started to caress her pussy. After few seconds I took the hand out and moved towards her breasts and pressed her breasts with both hands. Then she turned towards me and said I need you and started to remove the pant. She removed the pant and I removed my t-shirt. Then I removed her sari completely and laid it on the sand. Then removed her blouse and petticoat. Now she was on her bra and panty; so hugged her hard and said you are the sexy women on this earth. Babhi lay on the sari which was spread on the sand; showing her beauties and invited me. I went on the top of her and kissed one more time on her lips. Then I removed the hooks of her bra and touched her naked breasts for the first time and I can’t explain my happiness in words. Then I took her nipple in my mouth and started to suck them hard. I sucked her side flesh of her breasts and even bite her nipples. Then moved down and kissed her on the navel and went down and removed her panty and kissed her on the pussy for the first time and she moamed in zeal. Then she tried to push my underwear down the knees with her legs. Then she took my pennies in her hands and ran her fingers on it and guided it towards her pussy and said dig deep in me. Then I inserted it in her pussy and moving in rhythm. After some time I increased the rhythm and we are enjoying the pleasure of pain and sex. After some huge strokes I cum in her and lay on top for her. After 5 minutes we looked at each other and kissed each other and then lay next to her. After 30 minutes we stood up and started to dress. While we are dressing I asked her why she accepted me. She said I don’t know. I asked her again. Then she said we have seen lot movies that have an affair with some one or the other. I felt those as interesting. Before marriage only I decided to have an affair with you when I saw you for the first time when you came to my house along with your brother. Then I asked when she was so late in making an affair. She said you are late; you never looked at me how sexy I dressed for you when we are alone in the house. I saw a change in your behavior recently. So it was your fault and not mine to make an affair. I said sorry for her with a kiss on her lips. Then we started home and reached the home at 1am and my mom asked why we are so late. Babhi said there was problem with the car. Then my mom went to her room to sleep. I and babhi started to move to our bedrooms. As soon as we reached near our bedrooms babhi pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips leaning against the wall. I was kissing her and pressing her breasts. After few seconds she stopped kissing and said I want you to fuck me all over the house when we are alone. I said ok and took her to my bedroom and locked the door and had sex for one more time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment