GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Me, aunt and cousin

It all started when I had visited my native place in kerela two years back. I was visiting my mom’s brother, his family consists of his wife 45, eldest daughter 19, and two other siblings. My aunt was a seductress from the beginning. She always used to change with the door open. This led to many of my fantasies being fulfilled. Once she had just come out of the bath and was changing as usual. I suddenly stepped into the bedroom without realizing that she was inside. That was the first time I had seen a woman in just her bra and panties. She looked at me and smiled, I immediately ran out. That afternoon we were going shopping in a car. She was sitting next to me and purposely kept her arm on my shoulder, I could feel her melons which was giving me a tough time. She again smiled and said nothing. Her intentions were very clear. That night when everyone else was sleeping, we i.e me, aunty and her eldest daughter Reshma were talking about general stuff. Reshma was feeling sleepy and so retired soon enough. It was just me and aunty, she came near me and caught my hand. She kissed me on my lips and I just started to feel her body. She said “I’m too old for you, but would love to make you happy, would you like to have Reshma?” “I definitely would aunty” I replied. “its not safe in here, lets continue what v have started sometime later.” Before leaving she pulled out my hard member and began stroking it slowly, I came in no time. The next day was a Friday, she just mentioned a family picnic. Everyone freaked on the idea, but my uncle had some prior commitments so he couldn’t make it, my mom and dad also were not interested in it. That left just me , aunty and her three kids. Aunty was very smart she knew that the younger ones had some class on Sunday and so they wouldn’t b able to come to the picnic. It was just me, aunt and Reshma, we decided to leave on Friday evening to a beach house. Being bought up in the city I used to always fantasize about sex in the cottages on the beach. My fantasy was about to be fulfilled very soon. We had packed some food for that night and the next day, we were supposed to come back on Sunday evening. We started at around 3:30 in the afternoon. It was a 3 hr drive from our place, As soon as I got into the car and the car was a lil away from the city, aunt and reshma started to laugh, I didn’t have a clue of wht was going on, until aunt opened up that she and reshma had spoken about this some weeks back and were in fact very happy that its now happening. I was taken aback as Reshma also was interested in it. We reached the place around 5:30p.m., I could resist any further, but Reshma insisted that we made it very special, as it was her first time. We had a small one BHK to ourselves, so I went out for a smoke, I came back and the mother and daughter had changed into their nighties. We went for a walk on the beach, it was secluded and very very nice, after a while we reached some rocks. All three of us sat on the rocks, and slowly the conversation started, aunt asked “ So how is the plan are you happy?” I replid “ I’m thrilled aunty”, to which Reshma added “ I’m all excited about it”. Aunt said “ So will you two b together only and forget that an OLD aunt is also with you?” I said “ You and old, just forget it. You could easily pass of as Reshmas sister”. Aunt bent over and kissed me on my lips, I too put my arms around her and kissed her fully, I could feel her breathing heavily, when all of a sudden reshma put her arms around me and made us realize that she too is around. I was surrounded by two very horny women, We stopped kissing and began talking about my aunt’s sex life. She said theres not much activity these days as uncle has also grown old, but would love to have a young man explore her pussy. I tried to touch reshmas breasts but she didn’t allow me, saying its not the right time, and that I would have to wait for some more time. We started walking back towards our bungalow, and were playing with each other while walking. We reached the house and sat on the sofa, “will you 2 have some coffee?” aunt asked, “yes” both of us replied. Aunt got up and went to make coffee. Reshma asked “Anna, would you like to make love the way I want to?” I said “ wht do u mean the way u want to?” she said “ I want to make passionate love and not wham bham thank you mam”“that’s ok sweetie, even I want to make it as sweet as possible. Something to remember all our lives.” I slowly moved my hand to her cheek and kissed her softly on her lips. Now she was also getting all warmed up and began to hug me, and whispered in my ear “Love you my sweet bro”. We all had coffe and were just chatting. My aunt then prepared dinner and we all ate well. Then came the question of who sleeps where as there was only one huge bed. We finally settled down to sleeping in the same room with an extra mattress on the floor. It was decided that I would sleep with aunt and reshma would sleep down, we watched TV for a while and entered the bedroom, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, reshma was in a nightie and so was aunt. I got into the bed with aunt and reshma was just looking at wht happens next. All three of us were very shy, I started kissing my aunt, and my hand was busy exploring her body over her nightie. I removed her hairclip and let her hair loose, she in turn removed my t-shirt and began to feel my hairy chest. All this while resh was just staring at us. I unbutton her nightie and feel her soft mounds over her bra, within minutes we were both in our undergarments, we caught resh and put her on the bed we undid her nightie and left her in her bra and panties, then we told her to sit on the bed and just look at us. We started exploring each other with our tongues, and aunt was making sounds like “ ooohhh … wowww… it feels soo good” , I removed her panties and her bra and began licking her cunt, she also got on top of me and stared licking my lund. I was in 7th heaven. We had both had enough and now were just waiting for the real showdown. We both got in position and slowly she spread her legs and guided my hard member into her pussy, it was very slippery with all the juices that had flowed inside her. We made love for about an hour and were both exhausted by the end of it. I slept on top of her with my lund still inside her pussy, Reshma was a virgin and was very excited on seeing all this. We soon got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned each other, after sometime we again started to kiss each other, we were again hot and wanted to either masturbate or have sex. Aunt was too shy to do it in front of reshma, she had a brilliant idea she told me to wear my shorts and she herself just wore her nightie, she told reshma to sleep and not wait for us. We again went to the beach for a stroll. Soon we reached a spot where there was absolutely no light, she had carried along a bed sheet with her as it was quite cold outside, we began kissing each other and sat on the sand for awhile. Suddenly she removed my shorts and began stroking my lund, I returned her action by simply lifting her nightie and feeling her dry cunt lips. After about a min of storking her cunt I felt my fingers were getting moist, we were both ready, she sat on top of me and guided my dick into her love hole, she began pumping my dick into her hole, very soon we both came, it was the most fantastic fuck that I had so far, the ultimate fantasy fulfilled, We soon retired to the bed. Reshma had already slept when we reached home and I didn’t bother to wake her up now as I too was very tired. Next morning all three of us woke up at 6, it was pretty dark outside and we were all tensed as RESHMA would be deflowered today, we had tea and left for the beach in just shorts and t-shirts, we swam for about 2 hrs before the sun was up. Reshma was wearing white shorts so her floral panties were clearly visible through the wet shorts, same with her mom white top and pink sports bra, so the shape was very visible. We got out of the water, We were all very dirty with sand all over our bodies. There was a tap on the terrace of the house, we all went there. Now one tap and three people, we literally had to cram ourselves into the flow of water, aunt went down to get soap, me and reshma were washing ourselves with our clothes on, there was sand all over our clothes, the pockets had like lumps of sand, and so did the undies, I removed my t-shirt and kept it aside.Resh asked me “Anna can I also remnove my top, is it safe here?” The tap was behind the water tank and there was nothing behind the bungalow so it was in fact safe, “ Its ok resh no problem just go ahead and remove it” she slowly took off her top and was standing in her shorts and bra, soon we both removed our shorts and were semi-nude in just our undergarments, I could see resh’s pubic hair jutting out of her panties. Aunt came with a soap and was shocked to see us in that state, we pulled her and stripped her completely just for fun, she was too embarrassed to stand naked in front of us with the sun all over her body, her bush was covered with thick hair and resh began tickling her mom, it was quite a scene, I tried to pull out resh’s panties too, but she said “Not so fast dear wait for a while”, I was very hard. Then me and aunt went to the bathroom, I was completely nude and carried my aunt with me, we cleaned ourselves and got out. Then resh went for a bath and came out with powder all over her body. We then went to the local market to buy some flowers for the special night, we bought some milk and packed some food for us. We reached home and resh and her mom went to the bedroom, They came out in about 5 mins and resh was wearing a salwar kameez, as she did not get a saree along. “come to the bedroom” aunt said. I slowly entered, there was a dim light and petals on the bed, it was around 12 in the afternoon, we switched on the A.C. “Mom do u want to sit in here or wait outside?” said resh as she was too embarrassed in front of her mom, “I’ll wait here if you two don’t mind” I said “no problem at all”. Resha and me sat on the bed and her mom bought a glass of warm milk for me, I had the glass in a jiffy, here I was going to take a young girls virginity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment