GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Son in father's shoes

brief prelude is necessary for this story and hence I would try to be as crisp as I can.I had just finished my college when my father died of a heart attack. I was the only son and as per conventions under obligation to perform the annual rites of my father only in the company of my wife. My mother found a bride for me from a nearby town and within a couple of months after my father’s death, I got married. Soon my married life started rocking as both my mother and my wife picked up quarrels with each other once too frequently. I was holding my nerves till my father’s first anniversary so that the purpose of my early marriage doesn’t get defeated. After that I tried my level best to counsel both my mother and wife but of no avail. Finally, my wife went back to her parents after leaving a small note asking me not to get anywhere near her again. My mother was equally adamant and was in no mood to let my wife again even if she volunteers to return. So, my married life ended like a very small paragraph similar to the one you are just reading.My mother wanted me to marry again but I was unwilling in the first place. Moreover, another marriage without legally getting separated from my estranged wife could very well put me behind the bars. Hence, my mother with the help of our family friends started the legal proceedings for a divorce between me and my wife. It wasn’t easy either as it went on for years before we were legally declared as divorcees. All my mother’s efforts to find another suitable girl for me failed as people were shying away after hearing about my first marriage and how my mother made a hell out of it. My life was in cross roads and I could find solace only by consuming enormous alcohol almost everyday. As days passed by, my mother really started feeling bad for whatever she had done to me and my estranged wife. As the chances of my getting married again were getting remote, she started developing a sort of a complex because of her guilt.It was a Saturday night and I had consumed more liquor than what I normally do. I can’t remember the sequence of events after a certain point of time as when I opened my eyes I was on my bed at home and it was Sunday morning. I was having severe headache as I woke up and after the morning refreshment, I entered into the kitchen to get a hot cup of coffee from my mom. My mother turned around and smiled at me which looked somewhat surprising to me. I haven’t seen my mother smiling for quite sometime now. As I quickly started sipping the hot cup of coffee, my mother came very close to me as never before. While I wondered what could be wrong with her, she winked at me and said," It is paining even now”. Confused with her unusual statement I looked up to ask my mother, "Paining? Why?”She laughed which sprung another surprise for me. Why is the old lady laughing like this? “You naughty boy, you were squeezing me yesterday night as though I was your lemon!”While my mother blushed like a bride as she said these words, I felt like being hit by a thunderbolt. Oh no! I have had sex with my own mother under the influence of alcohol the previous night!“Mother, I don’t remember anything,” I said sounding helpless. My mother kept smiling as if she knew that I wouldn’t remember.“Ok, I will tell you what you did yesterday night!” My mother started narrating what happened the previous night.“You were drunk to the hilt and before I could open the door, you fell over me. It was the usual filthy smell of alcohol hitting me but this time around it was terrible. You looked like one bit of a trash in your soiled clothes and profuse sweating. You badly needed a bath and as a dutiful mother I had to clean you.” My mother kept talking as I was listening to her holding my breath.“I took you to the backyard well and made you sit on the washing stone. I stripped your shirt and dhoti and you were not even aware that you sat naked in front of your mother.”“I pulled buckets and buckets of water from the well and poured them all over your nude body. You looked somewhat cleaned up after the well water bath and I took you inside the room with just the towel on your waist. I served you food but you never ate as you looked sleepy. I was already tired holding you for quite some time but still managed to take you to your bed.”My mother paused for a moment and smiled again. I was dumbfounded to hear whatever she said.“After making you lay down on the bed, as I was about to leave, you clutched my wrists strongly and pulled me over. I fell flat on you, with your face buried between my breasts”It was shocking. How could I ever have done this to my mother? Disgraceful, I thought.“As your head pressed against my breasts, a gentle chill went all over my body. I have never felt anybody on them ever since your father left us. I wanted to get off and run away but you did not let me go.” I sighed in disgust as my mother continued with joy overflowing through her eyes.“You know, you were hugging me like a fond lover. Your hands strode up to my ass cheeks to squeeze them firmly enough that I could feel your crotch swelling between my thighs”Oh God! What am I hearing, my own mother talking about my crotch and bullshit? Although I was asking this question to myself, I could feel that my dick was getting aroused while listening to the sensual narration my mother was making.“What happened then, mother?”My mother hugged me and made my head to rest on her breasts. Her fingers started wandering inside my hair with passion.“You pulled my face close to yours and kissed me. Ohhh! It was awful alcohol smell in your mouth but I could not resist. It was a very long kiss, longer than all the kisses I have ever got in my life. Your manhood was getting stronger and longer to press against your mother. Your hands moved up further to caress my back and as I kept my eyes closed realizing where they would go next, you naughty boy, your started holding my breasts one after the another and let each of them inside your mouth like swallowing the cream with the wrapper on. Mmmmm, it felt so good to feel your saliva on my blouse, then into my bra and finally the first feel of your moisture on my nipples which were erect already”.“Oh mother,” I could hold no longer as I hugged my mother tightly again and kissed her on her neck either sides.“Did I strip your saree, mother?” I asked curiously.“No.” was the reply from my mother. “I had to do it myself. I had to struggle to free myself from your lusty clutches. I wanted you to see me with just the bra and panties on and must say that you were in a hurry. You let your palm inside my bra and were stroking my nipples.”“How could I forget everything?” I said holding her butt cheeks with both my hands to press them hard enough that my mother rose at least an inch on her heels.“I am here to remind if you don’t remember, my beloved son, you laid me down and helped me take off my panties in a flash. You flicked my bra open like an expert and pulled it off my arms. You mounted on me, started kissing my lips and descended on to my saggy breasts. You started licking my nipples alternating from one to another, occasionally sucking and tweaking.”“Oh Mother! Why didn’t you resist?” I asked while letting my hands in between her wonderful thighs. “How can I resist feeling my son pouncing on me? I was writhing in pleasure and gasping for breath in joy. Your lips alighted from my breasts to go to my navel and shook me off for a second.”There was a momentary pause in my mother’s narration as she blushed.“Come on, tell me further,” I ordered my mother, pressing her clitoris with my fingers at the same time.“Mmmmm, you then embarked on my pussy lips which you have made wet by then. You bent down and your tongue flicked over my clit in a split second. Ohhhh, my dear son, I could not withstand that feeling after so long. My body arched like a bow in frenzy and I was almost screaming.” “Oh mother, I never thought that I could make love to you,” I said as my grip on her got even tighter. My mother placed a gentle kiss on my lips again and continued telling our erotic experience.“You are a good lover, my boy. I was almost starting to orgasm with your frantic licking and was moaning like hell as you kept licking faster and faster. I wanted to feel you inside me at once. You surely took the clue from me as you got between my thighs and comfortably took your stance. Baby, I was groaning as you started pushing your manhood slowly inside me and was quivering as your ferocious dick was sliding in and out of me. It was unimaginable for a mother to be making love with her son as you gradually picked up the momentum making me moan and groan louder and louder.”My eyes were wide open and my prick was getting harder seeing mother talking in a husky voice explaining about how I fucked her.“You kept playing with my breasts all the time. I screamed a few times when you sucked my nipples fiercely. My dear son, I have never been touched for so many years and you melted me too fast. Your dick was pounding my starved pussy like a piling rig and every time you humped I felt a mild explosion inside me. My saggy tits started looking like balloons after feeling your lips, your teeth and your palm all over. My nipples got perky and were asking for more. It was just the sound of your thighs dashing against mine and the sound of our fast breathing all the way. Every now and then you were bending to swallow your mother’s tits and alternating between each of them. You even bit them a few times causing some pain, but I loved it my son.”Now my mother was totally out of control as she placed my hands on my bulging crotch and held it firmly as she talked. “I never knew that a son could thrust his cock so deep into his own mother’s pussy. It was a terrific feeling inside and after a while you jerked for a split second before splashing a thick load of your sperm into your mother’s pussy. My body curved unimaginably for a 50 year old woman and I let go the loudest moan every in my life.”I hugged my mother like mad and kissed her all over her body. I wish I remembered whatever happened the previous night as it sounded great to have fucked my own mother.“Oh mother, I can’t imagine you loved it. I have never thought of having sex with you ever and I can hardly believe I did exactly that yesterday.”“We shouldn’t have done that anyway. But, I don’t think there is any stopping now that we did it once.” My mother smiled at me and pulled out my erect dick from my underwear. She leaped down and took my cock inside her mouth and started flicking her tongue around my shaft eventually to push it all the way inside her throat. “Mother, my coffee is getting cold,” I reminded her with a naughty smile.“Your mother is hot anyway,” retorted my mother and concentrated on my dick again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment