GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



DIDHI - my Wife's Sister

The weather was bloody foul. The sky was filing up without a break with dark thunder and rain clouds. The wind was gale force. At 3 in the afternoon, the ocean city of Puri was near pitch dark. I had to switch on the lights as I was in a rush to finish off some urgent work before I could send it by email. As I was emailing my report, I got a call on my cell. “Yes Didhi” I answered. Didhi was inherent. I had to calm her down and it took some time. Eventually, when she did I asked what the matter was. “Asha hasn’t returned from school. It is nearly 4 and the school bus has come and gone” she cried. Asking her keep calm, I said I was moving immediately in search of Asha and would return only after finding her.Didhi is my wife-Radha’s sister. Everyone calls her ‘Didhi’. Her name is Vidya. She is a Professor in History in a local college, and a very popular teacher. She is dark, around 5’5”, slightly plump, with deep dark brown lustrous eyes, a generous mouth, a prominent nose and jet black tresses. Didhi was always impeccably dressed, always in a cotton sari, bangles in her hands, flowers in her hair, a nose stud that accentuated her looks, and big earrings. She is a paan addict, which makes her lips red.Didhi was married eight years ago and had a child a year later. Her husband wasn’t well to do. He was with an engineering firm and pretty down in the hierarchy. They were living in the suburbs in a single bedroom house. Unfortunately, one day while he was going to his office in his old scooter, he was knocked down by a truck and killed. While I was tragic, there wasn’t much for Didhi to mourn for. After the fifteenth day, she was back to her normal style of dressing, except she did not wear the bindi either on the forehead, nor the hair parting. When I met her that evening, she smiled and said, “All my tensions have now gone.” We were sitting down in her small hall, and while we were talking, I asked her to move into my large house, which has 4 bedrooms and all amenities. She can save on the rent and use that money for Asha. To my surprise, she accepted my offer without a protest. And the next week Didhi moved in with us.My wife Radha teaches in a nearby school, and is there from 9 till 5 daily five days a week. Didhi has a few hours of lecture in a day, and by 1 she is home. We break bread together, and afterwards I leave for my office, returning by around 8. that summer, Radha had to go for Teachers’ Training in Bhubhaneshwar for 6 weeks. The third day of her leaving all this happened.My name is Krishna Raju, and I have a very successful business of exporting Orissa silks abroad. I am 38, 5’11” in height, dark like any Telugu person, but am also a very strong and wiry person, as I keep fit always.Having given this background, I now revert back to the present.I took my Innova and drove to the school. There was no one there. the watchman I was able to trace in the nearby teashop. I asked him some questions after paying for more tea and snacks for him and dropping a fifty rupee note in his pocket. He said that due to the impending cyclone the school has closed early and the bus had also left early with the children. Asha and two of her friends were playing unaware that the bus had come and they missed it. As they came out later, a man had come in a two wheeler and said that her mother had sent him to fetch her. Asha left with him. He was able to give me the name and address of one of the girls and I went in search of her.By now, the cyclone had hit town. When I went to this girl’s house, she confirmed what the watchman had said, but couldn’t recollect the number of the scooter, except to say it was an electric blue vehicle. I asked her if her other friend would know. She wasn’t sure, but called on her mother’s mobile. I had struck pay dirt. That girl remembered only the digits and not the letters. That was enough for me. I went to the police station and lodged a complaint for kidnapping. The Inspector was extremely friendly, and put two of his men to trace this vehicle. They went into overdrive and finally with their contacts at the RTO they got the address and gave it to me. “Thankless for all the help” I told the Inspector. He gave me a friendly warning not to take law into my hands and sent his two hefty constables with me. after a long ride, we eventually found what we wanted. The cyclone was lashing out in total fury. As we got out of the vehicle, we were drenched to the core, but we walked ahead to the address we had with us. When we reached the place, the door was shut from inside. We three looked at each other, and we knew knocking wouldn’t help here. Taking some paces back, we rushed together and heaved the door which gave way with a crack. Inside, Asha was sitting in a corner crying. The man was sitting on a chair threatening her. And next to him, a woman, probably his wife was sitting glum. He got up with a start and pulled out a large knife. Not minding it, I just rushed into him and knocked him over, and sitting on him, twisted the arm holding the weapon, and beat the crap out of him. His wife was now wailing. I pulled him up and threw him on to the two burly policemen who further slapped him and then handcuffed him. I took Asha in my arms and carried her out to the vehicle. I dropped the three of them back at the police station, went and thanked the inspector, promised to return the next day to file a FIR, and with Asha next to me, I reached home. The time was around 1 in the night. When the door opened, Vidya rushed and took Asha in her arms and there was a tearful, but joyous reunion, with the mother kissing away the child all over her face and hands, as we walked in. they went into their room, while I went to mine and getting rid of my wet clothes, had a hot bath and came out to the drawing room, in my dhoti and open shirt. I was unable to sleep. All doors and windows had to be closed due to the storm, and it was pretty humid. A little later, Didhi’s room opened and I could see her come out with a candle in her hand. She was in her nightie. She slowly came up to me, kept the candle on the table and sat next to me. “I don’t know how to thank you except in one way” and as she said this, she placed her head on my chest and kissed me there. I coaxed her hair, and gently lifted her up. “No need. I am there for you at anytime you want and for anything that you need” I replied. I looked at her. Her mouth was half open, the fragrant smell of paan. “Is Asha asleep?” I asked. “Yes. Sound sleep” she replied with a smile. And then lifting her head to me, she kissed me right on my mouth, thrusting her tongue right in. I was taken aback. “Didhi. I didn’t do what I did for this” I said. “She pulled away from me and said, “That is what I wish to give you” and she again pulling my head down started kissing me deep in my mouth again sucking my tongue. And the next thing that she did was even more of a pleasant surprise. Opening the buttons of her nightie, she exposed her lovely large, brown breasts, and pulling my hand away from her shoulders, placed it on it. It was so soft and her nipple was standing right up. She then pulled my face down to the other exposed breast and said “Suck me Krishna, I am keyed up and want you badly. You have been a real man and showed it today. Suck me. Suck me” I lay her on the sofa and knelt down on the carpeted floor and stated sucking her breast, while one hand was kneading the other and playing with the nipples. Her hands were in my hair tossing it. He hot sighs were making me warm. I did not leave what I was doing and in fact intensified my sucking, one breast after another, enjoying every moment of me with her. Didhi now opened up her other buttons from the nightie and as the two sides fell of she was totally naked. “Do you like me like this Krishna?” she asked. I couldn’t see much of her as the candle did not reflect sufficient light except to show us as silhouettes. In my bedroom I had the emergency light and asked her if we could go in. She got up most gracefully and leading me by my hand, she walked in, on the way, dropping off her nightie. And as we entered my room, she turned to me, removed my open shirt and pulled away my dhoti, making me as naked as she. We stood there looking each other in the eyes, and after a while she dropped her gaze in shyness, and with one hand covered her breasts and with the other her thighs. My rod was in full erection. It was no wonder. “It is paying tributes to you” I said. “Oh! Don’t say that. You are making me shy” she replied.And her next act took me even more by surprise. Going to the large bed, she lay there crossing her legs, stretched out, her index finger in her mouth and a ‘come hither’ look. I did not need a verbal invitation. I went to her and she took me by hand and pulled me to her gently. Now two naked adults, in total sexual heat were next to one another, hugging and kissing each other, as if there was no tomorrow. “Krishna. My saviour. Here! Come suck me, my love” as she lifted her breast in her hand and brought it to my mouth. her nipple was so erect and so tempting, that the next moment I was sucking on it as if I was her baby, loud, satisfying sucks, teasing her nipple with my teeth, and giving her soft, harmless bites, sending her into raptures. Her hand clasped my head. The feeling was one of being cared for and loved. I alternated between her two breasts with my mouth; the other that was free was being softly pressed and kneaded. Vidya was sighing away. “My beautiful lover! You are neglecting me below” she said. So, breaking away from her lovely, mature, soft breast, I dipped down and as I went to her thighs, she opened them for me, her lovely dark brown cunt, oozing away, and a pleasant smell emanating from within. I parted her cunt lips. Her labia was swollen and was more pink than normal. My finger tickled her there for some time, there was no resistance in the movement as she was wet and sticky there, paving the way for a smooth finger massage. As I was busy here, my one hand went back to her breast and resumed kneading it and playing with her nipple. Her endearments were like an aphrodisiac. I couldn’t hold it longer. I positioned myself above her, and coming down on my knees, I put my mouth on that wonderful, wet dark triangle, so soft sand so smooth. She ‘oooohed’. I started licking it, starting from the base and going up, long, definite, but soft licks that touched her labia as it moved up and down her length. “She was hissing, her hands firmly on my head, pulling it down as if she wanted me to disappear inside her. But I was enjoying myself on her every moment and loved what I was doing. Then I stuck my tongue inside her vagina, again gently, but surely. It went in an inch or a little more, but that seemed to be enough for her to heave like a boat on a stormy sea, almost dislodging me. “Don’t throw me out Didhi. Don’t you like what I am doing? I asked lifting my head from her. “I am loving it. Every moment of it. It is the first time for me my Krishna. and you are so beautifully exploring my womanhood. But. No! Please don’t stop. Come back and do what you were doing. I want your mouth on my cunt and your tongue in there.” I resumed my licking and then inserted my tongue once more inside her, and in a few seconds, she rewarded me with a flush of her love juice. Without hesitation I lapped it up. And I continued tongue fucking her. And again she flushed in more into my mouth. at that moment and time, in the passion of love making, it tasted just lovely to me.I came away after a few minutes. “Didhi. Can we go for a ‘69’” I asked. “What is that?” she asked. I told her. She consented without hesitation. And so I lay on my back and asked her to mount me. she did. I pulled her down till my face and asked her to turn around completely. She did. And then knew what I meant. She bent down from her waist and took my ramrod stiff manhood in her wet mouth. as she did this, her cunt lips were exposed right in front of my mouth. and drawing her I placed my mouth right onto it and now we were busy on each other’s sex, she sucking, and I licking, both slurping. I couldn’t hold it any loner. I asked her to stop and took her at my side. We kissed each other on our mouths, exchanging our love fluids with our saliva, our kissing get wild and uncontrolled.I broke off. Taking her head in my arm, I opened her thighs with my knee exposing her lovely warm treasure. my hand went down and found her love hole. I inserted my index finger and started probing her first and then finger fucking her. She locked her mouth once again on mine. And then I found her vital spot and started probing it, and tapped on it with my finger head. She pulled away from me and she was now moaning pretty loud, calling my name and talking my hard member in her hand went on pumping it. I now knew that the time had come for our fusion. I placed myself in front of her, spread her thighs and as I thrust myself into her, took her legs under my arm. She too, thrust back and from then on, it was thrust for thrust, now slow and deep, and then fast and hard. “Krishna! Krishna! Krishna! My lover! My master. Fuck me hard. Thrust me more. Oh! Krishna! It is touching my womb. It is lovely! Krishna! Krishna!” and then her flood gates opened drenching me fully inside with the warm, velvety liquid of her, that heightened my own climax and soon I also erupted my seed into her. She did not let me go even after that as she held me in a vice like grip her mouth on mine sand her hands moving all over my back in a loving gesture. And finally, we broke off, but lay next to each other, mouthing loving words and kissing one another or sometimes my kissing her breast.It was dawn a little while later, and we were exhausted after the marathon love making that we had had. We went and washed ourselves and Didhi went to make coffee for both of us. As we sat sipping, she said, “This is not the end. You will continue to be my husband too. I can’t be without you after last night.” “So be it” I said. And that is how Didhi became mine.

3 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 11:12 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Blogger February 19, 2017 at 7:37 AM  

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and get cash for every visit to your short urls.

Blogger July 31, 2017 at 10:05 PM  

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals right now & gain up to 270% daily.

Post a Comment