GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



With my aunt Sadia This is true story friends, I was fighting with myself since long time if I should post this story here or not. Then I consulted with my aunt Sadia and with a smile she kissed me and allowed me to go ahead. Little bit about me. My name is Jamil (real)I am 40 years old living in Islamabad. I don’t know I am handsome, but the way girls of all ages respond to me speaks that I am ok. Quite a number of young girls also had sexual relations with me. Say I was 38 and a girl living in my neighborhood she was on 18 years old had sexual relations with me. This is another story I would tell u later. Coming back to my aunt Sadia, She is 46 years old but she does not look like 46 but sounds like a young girl in her 20s. She has perfect feminine figure like 38-26-36. Round boobs and cute butts movement always visible inside any type of cloths when she walks.Things started when I was 8 years old and she was 14, but first I tell you that my grandpa had 3 daughters only one my mom (eldest), then my elder aunt 4 years younger than my mom and then aunt Sadia 11 years younger than my elder aunt and 15 years younger than my mom. My mom's parents died when Sadia aunt was only six years old and I was born. So Sadia auntie lived with us. Sadia aunt always treated me as her friend and we use to play together in the house as well as outside. Our favorite game was playing hide and seek at night with other kids of the locality. Me and Sadia auntie used to hide in same place always we used to sleep in same room as well. One night we were playing hide and seek it was dark night no moon light Sadia auntie held my hand and we ran towards backyard to hide we were looking for a proper place to hide it was dark and I inadvertently touched aunts butt, touch was so perfect that my hand slipped into her butt crack. She turned looked at me and smiled then we found a place in the back store to hide. Store was full and there was very little space for us to stand she was holding me in her arms close to her. After sometime I started feeling different with her body touch and it was good so I started pressing my body more with her. She noticed that and then she kissed me on cheeks, I also returned her kiss. After one hour we finished playing and we went in our room to sleep. We use to sleep together every day but today it felt bit different I were wanting to touch my body with hers I was unable to understand at that time what type of feeling that was. We got on bed and lay down but I was unable to sleep. She had closed her eyes I moved myself and went closer to her and she didn’t wake up and after some time I was also in my dreams. Days passed and we just acted as best friends just kissed on cheeks and hugs but no special feeling. When she passed her fsc my mom decided to send her for higher studies to England. I was sad to lose her not because we had any type of special relation but just a thought of loose a best friend. We started spending more time with each other. Now she was 19 and I was 13 years old. It was our last night together we talked all night and didn’t sleep we remained kissing each other on cheeks and not more than that. Then it was morning everyone noticed we both are sad and we didn’t wanted to apart from each other. I felt like crying but didn’t thinking that I am boy and what everyone will think. Then we left for airport to see her off. And finally her plane took off. And we returned home. I felt so lonely my mom tried to explain me that it was for her best future that she had to go.Next day she called me on phone she always called jimmy we talked for almost an hour and she asked me to concentrate on my studies and she will come back soon. She said it was mater of 5 years only. Days passed, I passed my matric exam with distinction. And got admission in the college. Whole this period we talked on phone every day for hours. We use to laugh loudly and exchange jokes. When I just finished with my F.Sc exam I heard from my mom that Sadia aunt was coming back. I was so happy and excited, I started counting days. Many things had changed. I was 18 now grown up and she must be around 24/25. One evening I was watching TV phone rang I ran and put the receiver on my ear and said who is there. Its me jimmy I am Sadia I am at the airport and about to board on plane we exchanged few word then she said see you soon and disconnected the phone.I was waiting anxiously and looking at the clock, asking my mom when will we move for airport. She just smiled at me and kissed my cheeks and patience son. At last we were all set to leave for airport, me, mom and aunt got into the car and left for airport. I was driving the car and sometimes over speeded my mom was asking me don’t be impatient. We will reach before the plane land. I parked the car at airport parking and we went into the lounge. Finally there was announcement that the flight was about to land and then after 20 minutes or so we saw buses coming with the passengers. I was staring at the entrance from where passengers were coming into the lounge. I saw auntie Sadia smiling and waving at me. Ooooooooooooo she had totally changed she was wearing tight jeans and tight t shirt exposing every part of her body, her cute lips and shoulder length hair has increased her beauty. I ran to her and she hugged me so tight and kissed me all over my face even my lips. I also responded same way. Then she realized her elder sisters were also there. She hugged them too and then we collected her baggage and left for home. We both remained talking all the way till we reached home. I was so happy to have her with me till this time I took her as friend only and nothing else. During dinner Aunt Sadia told us about her stay in UK and she told mom that she missed everyone so much and especially this monkey pointing towards me and giving me a wink. Everyone laughed. After dinner after talking for a while mom and elder aunt left for their room and me and aunt Sadia went to our room. When we entered the room she asked me where will I sleep. I answered innocently here on this bed. She smiled and said aren't we grown up now and I replied yes we are then what. She went to bathroom to change and when she came out wearing thin silky nightie so thin that I could clearly see her black bra and black panties. This view immediately turned me on. I had big bulk in my pants which she noticed immediately and winked at me with a naughty smile. Hey you dirty boy you having crush on your aunt. I was bit shy and was trying to hide my bulk. Ok go now and change I am tired I want to sleep she said and I went in the bath opened shower and stood under cold water to ease my dick but to no use. I dried my body wore shalwar qameez to hide my erection. I had a 8 inches big dick which was hard to hide so I fell on the bed on my tummy. She lay beside me so close that I could hear her breath after 5 min silence she called me jimmy did you miss me and kissed me on my cheeks. Yes aunt I missed you a lot all this time. She moved near me and put her arm around my neck and brought her face near to mine and asked if I was uncomfortable. I didn’t reply just made sound aaaaaaahhhhh. She laughed in low tone and put her lips on mine. You know jimmy I had been waiting so much to meet u all this time and started sucking my lower lip. She asked me to turn towards her and relax. I did and then she put her tongue in my mouth and I started sucking her tongue it felt so good. I then held her both boobs in my hands and started playing with them. I left her lips and started kissing her neck and then moving down I kissed her on her boobs she moaned and I removed her nightie and then unhooked her bra., mmmmmmmm her hard nipples were erect and her brown aerole were making me crazy I took left nipple in my mouth and started sucking it she was moaning with pleasure and also undoing my clothes she removed my shalwar and then my qameez and held my rock hard dick in her hand and started stroking it. Her touch gave me such a nice feeling that a wave of pleasure move through my body. She got up and rounded her lips around my dick and started licking my dick head all over with her tongue. Then she took it all in her mouth and started sucking it. While she was sucking my dick I took my hand between her legs Then i put my fingers into her pussy. It was wet with her precum. So my finger went inside easily. Then i left two other fingers to finger fuck her with three fingers. She started to moan and also started to press her boobs by herself out of sexual instinct. Then i removed my hands and started to suck her pussy. I was tickling her clit with my mouth. She could not control herself. The acts of mine had aroused her more and more that she started to beg me to fuck her. But I was in mood to tease her more and pushed my tongue in her cunt and started extracting juice out of her. It tasted so good I was rolling my tongue deep in her and she was moaning very loudly now and started abusing me. Jimmy kute ke bache jaldi se apna lund meri choot me dall mein mar rahi hoon. She was almost crying and begging me to enter my dick. Jimmy please mujhe laurre ka maza lene do meri choot ko phar do aaj. Realizing she is unable to stand any more I positioned myself between her legs held them up and wide. Then I put my 8 inches hard dick on her cunt opening and started pushing it in slowly inch by inch. When I entered my dick head into her I came to know she was still a virgin, and I would be the first one to break her virginity. This feeling aroused me more and I pushed in her so hard that all my dick went in her tearing her hymen. She screamed so loudly as goat being slaughtered by the butcher. For a moment mom will come running in to inquire what happened but the AC and packed door did not let the scream go out. I held my dick inside her cunt so that her pussy muscles adjust. After a while she recovered and blasted Kutiya ke bache apni maan ki choot samaj kar itni zor ka dhaka diya tha. I answered aunt is also mom so no difference. Jan nikal di hai zalim istrah karte hain pehli barr. I answered "Mujhe kiya pata tum ne abhi tak bacha kar rakhi hooi hai mein to samaj raha tha ke kisi angrez se pharrwa aai ho. Piyare tere bagheer koi is ki taeraf dekh bhi nahi sakta tha. She said smiling and kissed my lips. I started moving in and out slowly now she was fine and holding me around my waist. Gradually I started increasing my speed and she started moaning with mixed feelings of pain and pleasure. Now she was moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes and kissing me on my lips. I was pumping so hard now that my balls were hitting her butt crack when I pushed in now she was at peak of her excitement and was about to come any time. Knowing she is very excited I took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking while pumping her hard. Then she gave a sound of hissssssssss and then a loud moan and I felt more and more wetness on my dick her pussy was oozing juices and I was working in and out like a machine. After 55 minutes I reached to the point where I am about to cum. I asked her where she want me to cum and she replied in her mouth, I took out my hard throbbing dick and she hungrily took it deep to her throat and gave few hard sucks and my dick shot out loads and loads into her throat and she swallowed every drop of it. That night we fucked 3 times in different positions and did everything we wanted to do. I was able to explore her whole body. But we were unaware somebody was watching us and recording everything in video camera. This you will know in my next story who was spying on us. Well then it became a routine we both had sex every night and somebody kept on making our video. I and auntie Sadia just started acting like husband and wife, we were always together. It was my vacations from college so we had no problem being together. We used to go out together we went together to her friend’s house whenever she wanted; she used to accompany me whenever I had to go to my friend’s house. Everyone who was not aware of our relations used to take us as husband and wife, and those who knew us thought it funny. But my mom and my elder auntie Fouzia always gave us a meaningful smile whenever we came across them. We never took their smile as serious thing and returned smile to them. Today auntie Sadia’s friend Naureen invited her to dinner and I also accompanied her as driver. When we left Naureen’s house it was very late, there were thick clouds and it looked as it will rain anytime. I was driving very slow as I knew if mom and are asleep our servant will open the door. So we were not worried that we were getting late. As I was driving auntie Sadia put her head on my shoulder, I was not bothered because she often used to do that while I drove the car her hand was on my left thigh and gently caressing it. This turned me on and I began to get erection. Suddenly she unzipped my pants and put her hand in my pant fly then she pushed my undies down and took out my hard throbbing dick and started stroking it. Then she took it in her mouth and started sucking it. First she started licking my dick head and then my shaft and balls, after 5 minutes she took all my length into her mouth it went so deep in her mouth that I felt my dick head entering her throat. She was sucking wildly as if this was the last time she was sucking it. I could hear the sounds of chup she was getting crazy and moving her tongue all around my shaft. I was a bit uncomfortable driving in this position she was exploring every inch of my dick with her tongue, when she moved the tip of tongue on the edge of my dick head it made me fly in heavens. After she gave me good blowjobs for 15 minutes I was ready to explode. I warned her that I am about to cum but she was not bothered and started slurping harder and faster and then my balls shrinked and a wave went all the way though my spine and my dick started ejecting thick sticky liquid in her mouth. She was so good in giving blow jobs that she didn’t let one drop come out of her mouth and swallowed all my cum. She got up and kissed my lips, we reached home and I turned my car into the house. My dick was still rock hard and was making big bulk in my pants. We got down from the car and walked towards main entrance with our arms on each other’s shoulders. I slowly knocked the door and to our surprise auntie Fouzia opened the door, we entered the house and auntie Fouzia was standing in such an angle that as we passed the door her hand brushed on my dick with pressure, I looked at her but she was ignorant as if it happened accidentally. Mom was also awake and that gave me a shock because it never happened that both old women were up so late. “you are back prince and princess” she asked with a meaningful smile on her face and winked at auntie Fouzia very lightly but I noticed her action. I was totally confused at her behavior. Auntie Sadia did not notice anything and almost pulled me towards our bedroom as we entered the room, we heard a loud laughter of my mom and auntie Fouzia. Now auntie Sadia was also surprised and said have these old ladies gone crazy. We were tired so we changed and slipped into the bed. Suddenly there was a loud thunder of cloud as loud as it felt a bomb exploded on our roof auntie Sadia held me tight with her and hide her face in my chest. She was frightened. Her hot body touch left a wave of pleasure in my body and my dick which was already hard due to feeling of auntie Sadia in my armed and touch of auntie Fouzia. I wrapped auntie Sadia in my arms and started pressing her butts and caressing her butt crack. She opened her eyes and looked into mine with a sweet smile and said, “kia irade hain shehzade kia meri gand pharne ka irada hai aaj”. I in return kissed her lips and said. I think that will be fun auntie I had been fantasying your big butts since long time. She said I don’t mind but it will hurt a lot and maybe I start screaming and your mom might come running to find out what happened to her sweet sister. We laughed loudly at this. I started kissing her all over she was only wearing her nighty and nothing else and me in my boxers only. It was raining outside I was kissing on her lips and pushing my tongue in her mouth. She felt my tongue and opened her mouth and locked my tongue with hers after 5 minutes of lock up I went down on her neck kissing all over and behind her neck. My fingers were continuously moving in her butt crack in up and down motion. This aroused her too and now she was also responding with same enthusiasm. She pulled my boxer down and held my already hard dick and started stroking it she was moaning with the hotness of my kissed and was whispering in my years aunti ki jaan aaj is lode se anpi piyari auntie ki gand ka satia nass kar do, phaar do iss ko, saali bahut tung hai, shit karte hooe takleef hoti hai khol do iss ko. Every word of her was making me crazy and making me want her more and more. I started licking her hard nipples her nipples were ½ inch long and of brown color with light brown and pinkish areolas. I took one nipple in my mouth and started finger fucking her and squeezing her other boob with my spare hand. She started moaning loudly “ssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm “maderjod kiun tadpa raha hai mujhe aur unglian ander daal bulke pura hath ander daal de” I slipped all my all five fingers in her cunt and she started pressing her pussy on my fingers with her body weight. She was getting wild biting my neck and cheeks I started pumping in her cunt with my finger and sucking her nipples hard one by one in turn. After 15 minutes I felt shiver in her body and she was shaking and then moaned loudly and I felt loads of pussy juice on my fingers and oozing out of her cunt lips. She had reached her climax and orgasm. She got up and took the bottle of cold cream from cupboard and started applying on my hard dick all over. Then she asked me to apply sufficient cream on her back hole she laid on her tummy and opened her legs wide. I took some ream on my finger and started applying on her ass opening. She asked me to apply inside her hole as well so I put my finger in her ass hole and applied sufficient cream in her hole as deep as I could. Then I positioned myself and put my dick head on her back hole and applied pressure on my dick. I didn’t realize push was hard she screamed loudly and said Kutiya ki nasal tuje kaha tha ahista ghuserna. Ruk kar ander karo thora. So I did as she said she remain guiding me how to do as it was my first time fucking any girls ass. After little push I paused a little so that her anal muscles get used to my hard thick dick and after 4 minutes I was able to insert my full length into her when it was all in her she asked me to stop there for a while so I did and kissed her on her cheeks. Then after 3 minutes she asked me to move in out slowly and I did. Now she looked normal and she was also responding by moving her butts with my movement. I was thrusting her ass in a continuous motion and she was moaning with mix feeling of pain and pleasure, but this pain now was not bothering her as I noticed from her face expressions. I took my hands under her and held her boobs while kissing her on ber cheek and back of neck I started pounding her fast she was making noises aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mmm sssssssssssss zor se meri jan jimi jitna zor hai laga de phar daal me gand ghusa de pura lodda mere ander mere halak se nikal de isse aar paar karde. I was getting crazy and my speed increased to maximum and then after 45 minutes my dick shot out loads of cum in her anal it seemed that it won’t stop Cumming today. I was ejecting strings after strings in her. I was exhausted so I lay on her taking long breaths. After sometimes she said “ baba jee ke foam par nahi soye ho hato ooper se” amd I slid myself beside her and kissed her lips. There was knocking at the door and she got up and wore her clothes and opened the door I also pulled my boxer and pretended as if I was sleeping. I hear it was mom asking Sadia auntie to come with her. I didn’t open my eyes. After a while I felt someone entered the room I did not open my eyes. Whoever was came and sat on the bed besides me I saw from corner of my eyes it was auntie Fouzia, she straight away held my dick. As I told you in Part 2 of my story that when mom asked Sadia auntie to come with her, and as soon as she left my elder auntie Fouzia came into my bedroom. She sat beside me, my dick was still rock hard, she straight away held my dick in her hand and started stroking it. I pretended to be sleeping, but I was looking at her from the corner of my little opening of my eyes. After 5 min of giving jerks of her hands on my dick she untied the knot of my lungi and held my naked dick in her hand and kissed it. A hot shivering wave felt in my whole body. First I may describe my Fauzia auntie. My aunties including my mom have such figures that anyone can be turned on after seeing them. They attract opposite sex like magnet. Auntie Fouzia has very big boobs but they are so well toned that and match with body shape, they sound perfect there. Her butts are round and make such an adorable curve from her waist to the butt cheeks. Later on when I saw her butts naked I was so turned on mmmmm I have never in my life seen such a deep butt crack. Literally she had very cute figure of 38-28-36. Coming back to the story Fauzia auntie was holding my hard dick and kissing it all over its head, edges of my big pink dick head and long hard shaft. With one hand she was holding my dick and with her other hand she was caressing my shaved balls applying all her experience which she gained during her whole sex life. I must tell the readers here that I have big dick maybe it’s not very big but still 9 inches long 3 ½ inches thick shaved and clear veins. She remained kissing for almost 5 to 7 min then she took it in her mouth this made me fly in heavens. Her touch of lips gave me all the pleasure of the world I couldn’t stand it anymore so I opened my eyes and started giving out sounds. I was moaning and moving my hips. Mujhe pata that um jag rahe ho jimmy. I heard auntie saying. I was a bit shy coz I never before look at her in terms of sex or anything like that. She asked me to get up and sit on the edge of the bed and I did I was obeying her like hypnotized person who has become slave of some one. I felt at this point as if I don’t have my own thinking. She kneeled down between my legs put hands on my naked thighs and took my dick in her mouth and started doing it in and out. She was doing it so deep that sometimes I felt its pass in her throat but she didn’t giggle it was so easy for her to do all that. I was moaning so loudly and sometimes screaming with pleasure. I was very much sure my mom and Sadia auntie must have heard my screams in the other room. “Gand kiyoon phat rahi hai” I heard Sadia auntie saying. I held her head in my both hands I was totally out of control and could not think of anything else my whole body was stretched. She was so good in giving blow jobs I had never had such feeling in all my sex life. After 15 minutes I felt loads in my balls and something moving in my shaft. I told auntie Fauzia that I was going to cum now, she said it ok let it be. “ jimmy bhar do mera moo meine arsa ho giya hai iss ka maza nahi chakha, mein to iss ka sawad hi bhool gaye hoon kaisa hota hai, koi qatra bhi zaya na ho mein aik aik boond ka maza lena chahti hoon” My auntie was looking in my eyes and was giving all naughty smiles of the world. After 20 min of sucking I screamed so loudly that my voice must have echoed in whole house and my body started shivering and stretching. My auntie must have felt I am on the edge to cum she took my dick deep in her mouth and as the tip of my dick touched her throat it exploded so hard that I felt it is torn up into peace. My dick was shooting out threads over threads of cum into her mouth. She was eating and swallowing like a little baby. She didn’t let single drop come out of her mouth. When she was done I dropped myself back on the bed it seemed she has sucked all my energy from my body. She also got up and came on the bed and was on me she laid her big boobs on my chest I could feel her hard nipples on my chest. She had very big nipples, both her nipples and areoles were very dark almost of chocolate color, they were very much visible on her very fair asking I would say she had white skin. Today when I was fucking her I came to know she didn’t had sex since last 12 years when her husband died in accident in UK. Maza aaya jimmy janoo Fauzia anni I call her anni instead of auntie. Then she asked apni anni ko thora sa maza nahi doge, yeh mota sa lund apmi anni kichoot aur gand mein dalo na please, mein 12 saal se iss ke liye taras rahi hon. I just nodded my head I was still taking long breaths. Fauzia anni told me she never had sex with a guy during last 12 years, but what she told me bout how she got herself satisfied turned me on again. She told me that she had during all this time had lesbian fantasies with my mom (Her elder sister). I may tell you here my mom is also a single mom as she was divorced when I was only one month old. Till Fauzia anni finished her story of what she and mom do my dick was rock hard again. I got up held her shoulders and as soon as I touched her I felt very different all over my body, I can explain what was that but it was a cute feeling. I slowly moved my face near to her she was jus just looking in my eyes and smiling. I put my lips on her lips and my arms slipped around her neck, we remained in that position for 3 min then I started sucking her lover lip as I was doing that e opened her mouth inviting my tongue in her mouth and I did without any hesitation coz I was feeling so good, she started sucking my tongue and she was caressing my balls with one hand and holding my rock hard dick with other hand. After being tongue locked for 7 to 10 minutes I came down and kissed her neck she was moaning now. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooo mmmmmmm jimmy meri jan kitna bara lund hai tera, kiya maza aaye ga jab yeh meri choot pharta hooa ander ghusse ga, she said in a fainting voice. Now I was working on her boobs with my hands I held them and was squeezing them and kissing her neck she was moaning loudly now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm barea zalim hai too kiyun tarsa raha ha mujhe. Ander daal iss mote lund ko. I didn’t noticed and took her nipple in my mouth wow it was so hard and I started sucking it and my hand went between her legs I touched her clit with my finger and pressed it mmmmmmmm her cunt lips were so wet her pussy was ejecting loads of juices. I pushed her back she immediately laid on her back on the bed and bent on her sucking her nipple and exploring her pussy with my hand. Her pussy was all wet with her juices which were now flowing out of her cunt opening and dripping down to her butt crack. I pushed my middle finger in her cunt hole and started moving it in and out and kept on licking and sucking her nipples. She was moaning so loudly it was like goat being slaughtered she was at peak of her excitement. She started abusing me. Hurami kute kiyoon tarrpa raha hai Ander daal is lund ko meri choot mein. I wanted to tease her more and I went between her legs and touched her clit with my tongue her all body shook severely and a loud hiss came out of her mouth ssssssssssssssssssssssssss I liked her cunt lips getting the taste of her juice which was not bad at all. Kutiya ke bache apni mom ki tarah mujhe tarpata hai who kutiya bhi yehi karti hai aur phir hasti hai. I pushed my tongue in her pussy hole and started fucking her with my tongue in and out she was moving her hips and holding my head pulling it more and more towards her pussy and then her body shook and loud moan was released from her throat she had an orgasm. Her pussy was all wet with juice and I was busy eating every bit of it. When I licked her clean She was looking calm now. I held her legs and put them on my shoulders, my dick was like Iron rod. I put my dick head on her pussy and pushed it in a big aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh was released from her mouth. Zara ahista janoo bahut arsa ho giya ha kuch ander nahi giya dard ho raha hai. She whispered I stopped for a while to let her muscles adjust around my dick then I started pushing in her inch by inch slowly. She was holding my arms tight and closed her eyes making sounds with mixed feelings of pain and pleasure. I kept on pushing my dick slowly till it was all in her. I was in clouds when my shaft felt the touch of her cunt walls mmmmmmm it was a wonderful feeling. I stopped for a while till Fauzia anni was relaxed she opened her eyes gave me a smile and then pulled my head towards her and kissed on my lips. Wah jimmy jan maza aa giya chod mujhe abb chod jitna chodna hai aaj tujhe koi nahi roke ga phaar de meri choot satya nass kar de iss ka. She was acting crazy and I started pumping her fast and hard. I was pounding her furiously and thrusting my cock in her pussy. She was responding to my pushes with same rhythm moving her heavy butts. We both were moaning so loud now that enjoying our madness and laughing at us I was getting wild besides pumping her I was holding her boobs and squeezing them. And after 40 minutes of pumping I was about to cum I told her I am at the edge where she want me to cum. She opened her mouth and pointed towards her boobs I took out my dick from her pussy hole and she got up quickly and took it in her mouth deep and started sucking it hard. When she felt first shot of my cum in her throat she pulled out my dick and stroked it with her hand and sprayed my cum all over her boobs and chin. When I was finished she gave me a naughty smile and kissed me all over my face. Jimmy yaar too ne to aaj mujhe aasmanon ki ser kara di. Wow yeh lund abb to mein roz iss ko apne ander loongi. Then we both lay down beside each other kissing and laughing and talking naughty.She put her finger under my chin and pushed my face up and with a naughty smile she asked.“Jimmy Gand nahi maro gey meri”,“why not anni I would love that”, I replied. “Kis ka intezar kar rahe ho pharr do na iss ko, khol do is ski chunatein apne iss mote lund se”, anni said in such a sexy style that my dick again started getting hard.“It might hurt you anni is it ok with u”, I warned her.“Koi massala nahi mein tao chahti hoon meri gand ko ghar bana do, iss ko roz choda kar take khul jae”, she and then she turned on her tummy.I took the bottle of coconut oil and put huge amount of oil in her butt crack then I applied oil in her back hole inside with my finger and on my dick also. I put my dick head on her back hole it was so tight that it entered on third attempt, as my dick entered her back hole she screamed loudly with pain I stopped for a while. She started abusing me and passed words for my mom as well. After a while she again asked me to push in more. I gave a hard push and all my dick was in her ass hole. This time her scream was more loud and I can see tears in her eyes. I am sure my mom and Sadia auntie heard her scream and must be laughing and enjoying I stopped my dick deep in her for a while and put my lips on her cheek. She was there under me unmoved and her eyes closed and yelling at me abusive words. After a when her ass hole got used to my dick she asked me to move slowly and I started pumping her from back. Gradually she was feeling ok and I moved my hand under her and held her boobs and started fucking her harder and faster with every stroke. And after fucking her for another 50 minutes I shot my cum in her ass hole. After we were finished she kissed me and left the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment