GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Sinigdha aunty

Hi this is Apon I want to share my first sex experience with all of you. This is my first sex experience which is happened with my aunty. She is my mom’s best friend. This things happened 15 days before. I spend three beautiful nights of my life with her. Let me introduce myself and my aunty. I have already told you my name. I am from Dhaka. I am 27 years old and my height is 5'11'' and I am now working in an IT Firm. My aunt is 43 years old and her height is 5'4". She is really beautiful and sexy. Especially I love her boobs she has a 38 boobs. She is fair in color and her boobs are really huge and those two can not be kept with in her Bra and Blouse and she looks she looks gorgeous at her age.Sinigdha aunty (name changed) is the best friend of my mom. She often visit our house and pass her time with my mom. Because her husband live in Dubai and visit her twice in a year for 1 month. She have one son and one daughter. She lives with here son and her daughter live in USA with her husband. That’s why she pass her most of the day time with my mom and she love me very much and I also like here so much. I have never think anything wrong about here she was like my real aunty. But one day every thing has been changed.Now come to the real story guys and girls. It was Thursday and I come from my office. After enter the house I received a call in our land phone its was sinigdha aunty and she wants to talk to my mom. After putting off the phone my mom asked if I have any schedule today. I told her that nothing special. Then she tell me that can I spend to night at Sinigdha Aunty House because her son was out off town with here wife and she is alone. I said ok I will.At 9 pm I leave for my aunt’s house. She lives in a short distance from our house. At 9.10 pm I have reached in her house. I ring the bell and aunty open the door. She looks beautiful like every day. After enter the house she offered me a glass of juice. It was hot summer night and aunty told me that she is going to take shower I said o ok and start watching TV. When she come form the bathroom she look even more beautiful. Till now I don’t have anything wrong in my mind. At 10.30 pm we take our dinner and talk for some time about our regular live she also tell me that how much she loves me and I also tell here that I love her too. After that she tell good night and went to her room and I go to the guest room. I am a late night sleeper and next day was Friday that why I take my LP and some movies with me.After watching a movie I went to the dining room for some water when I was coming back I look that auntys door was slide open and because of dim light I can see her full room clearly. Aunty was sleeping and she was wearing a nighty and it was so transparent that’s why I can see that she isn’t wearing any bra or panty. I was about to leave the place but something stop me I don’t know what is it may it was devil inside me. I enter her room and looking at her. W0w what a beauty was sleeping in front of me. I switch off the light and the room become dark.I walk through her and put a hand in her head to see that she is sleeping or not. No response from her. I got some courage and put one of my hand in her lovely and soft boobs. W0w what a feelings guys. I never got that type of feelings before today coz it was my first time to touching a boobs. After that I start to pressing her boob softly with one of my hand and with other hand I start to open the zipper of her nighty now both of her boos was clearly visible to me. Her nipple was light brown in color. Then I gently took hold of both the boobs in my hands and pressed them. At time I felt that I was in heaven. For around 10 minutes I was enjoying. At that time my aunty opened her eyes and she saw me in a different manner and she looked shocked also. She shout at me what are you doing am your aunty and I am like you mom. I can say only two words too here that I love her so much and I want here.Not only me she was also hungry for sex coz she didn’t have sex regular coz uncle come only twice in a year for a month. But she start to shouting at me. Now I got afraid that if she tell my mom what will happened. But I put some courage and tell her that I know she likes me and as a women she also need regular sex but she didn’t have it coz uncle docent live in Dhaka. Then I tell her that’s if she loves me she will tell me the truth am I right or wrong. Now she look at me and tell me that I am right but she is my aunty and I cant do so with here. Then I tell here that may be she is my aunty but at first she is a women and I am man and then I tell her that please aunty give me what I want I love you so much. Then she looked at me. Brought my head in closer and kissed me hard. I started kissing at my aunt's lips passionately and soon our tongue were meeting and I was feeling my aunt saliva and she was also responding to my kiss. Now that was my turn to be shocked and I do not want to miss this chance. I hugged her and kissed in her neck. I was very much tensed up. But she was cool and kissed me on the lips. That first kiss was really brief though in my whole life. Now she held me close to her and rubbing by back. Literally I was shivering and I was out of control. Again she kissed in my mouth and asked me to relax. Now I was responding properly to her kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Her big boobs were on my chest and she was pressing her breasts against me. That feeling was arousing me and felt like I am going to have a ejaculation. My cock was getting harder and harder and started hitting her body. Now she took made me undress and she took off my brief and hold my penis in her hand with and said " w0w! Great Size. Let us go to the bed. I need it inside me now" and started licking it. That drive me crazy.Now she removed my T-shirt and downwards she had already make me undress so she held my cock in her hand. "Apon! Before going any further you just sit on the bed". She commanded me. I obeyed to her command. Now I am sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat down on the floor and started kissing my cock. Rubbing it and caressed it. All of the sudden she took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. It was feeling great. She started sucking my cock with great favor. I was in heaven. She was doing this with great care and taste. She got my dick in to her month fully until her throat. Her hands were working on my balls. My hands were working hard on her breasts. I inserted my hands in to her nighty and tuning her nipples. I felt like I was going to come out. So tried to remove my cock from her mouth. But she ordered me " you asshole fill my mouth with your cum". There was a explosion from my cock. Now her mouth was filled with my cum and my juice was sprinkled on her face and her neck. She grinned happily and swallowed my cum and after that she told me that "Apon! Your cum test really good . Your uncle did not like all these stuff I always had a dream to test a man's cum, you have fulfill my dream".I put her on the bed. I pulled her nighty shift her hips and now I had a good view of her wet hot pussy. The pubic hair was dark and thick. I took my face nearer to that heavenly triangle. The strong sweet musk from her cunt drove me mad. I stuck my face into her pussy and took a deep breath to absorb her sent. She moaned and said " Apon! Do it. Please eat my pussy. I have never enjoyed that ". I ran my tongue up along the slit. I felt a pleasant shock. I went mad with lust. My tongue probed inside her cunt. At the same time I remove her nighty and she co operated with me to remove the nighty. I was feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples. My face was focused on her pussy and my hands were playing too hard with her nipples. I was squeezing her nipples like tuning an old radio. Her body was responding to my hands. Her legs became wider and the smooth pinky muscles of her pussy grabbed my tongue and pulled me in. I found the clit and my tongue began licked up. Around and socked on it. Her Vagina started giving me fresh juice. I lapped and socked up the love juice aunty was giving me. She started to moan. Eat it..... Huh!!! Great. Have it fully. I put my mouth in her pussy fucking hole and sucked it. Her whole body was feeling that electricity. She pushed my face fully in to her cunt. I was licking and sucking like a dog drinking milk. She became ecstatic and I did not stop eating her pussy or pressing her breast. Now she had a orgasm and filled my face with her sexy juice. I didn't give up and drunk all the juice and licked in and around her clit. Vagina and pubic hair. "Aopn!Oh! My darling". I never enjoyed this much. I only heard about oral sex and your uncle never used to do this to me. You showed me the real climax. Are u ready to fuck your aunty now?"My reply to her was not in words. I was again feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples real hard and I focused my attention to her boobs. I took them in my mouth and started sucking them . While doing this I inserted a finger into her hot wet pussy. I kept fingering her and touched and pinched her clit. She held my dick in her hand and said "Oh! My God! You are ready already. Ok. Take me to sex heaven". My fingering went on and after a while she started to cum. I had gotten a great hard on till now. She laid on her back and told me to fuck. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered " Oh Aponh! Enough. Don't let me beg you. Get inside me and fuck me, fuck me hard". I got on top of her. The lips of the pussy were pink. I felt that sweetest hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my cock inside her. Her hole was hot. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. "come on Please! ". I started slowly and headed up with speed and steady. It was quiet an effort though. She held my arms tight and started to jump under me. I was moving from up to down at he same time she was holding her hip up and pressing her butt against the bed to accompany my moves. Her breast was jumping up and down with every hit. My cock was parted her pussy and she was already wet. So my movements became easy.She was not new to sex and already her pussy was accustomed to uncle's cock. So we both were having great pleasure. We were sweating like hell because of our exotic and erotic sex. I began thrusting my cock in and out of her. I was shoving harder and harder. Her hot cunt felt wonderful. She was holding my butt tight and after a few moments she started " please slow down. It hurts Apon". That time I was acting like wild buffalo. She was begging for me to slow down but she never stooped responding to my hits. Her legs were wide open in V shape and she was hugging me real tight. Both were breathing heavily. While I was giving a real hard time to her pussy with my cock, I was sucking, licking and squeezing her breasts. Now she began to tighten her mouth of the pussy by holding her legs together. That was hard and great pleasure to me. It became more tight now and she got her orgasm. I sensed her she was bout to cum. Her whole body is stumbling and struggling with great happiness. With in few moments I felt her juices flowing in her already wet cunt. Now her pussy became like water filled tub. So whenever my cock entered in to it strange sounds started coming. Now I exploded my cum in her. Her cunt hole was filled with her juice and mine. It started overflow. More of the juices were oozing out of auntys pussy onto the bed sheets. I stayed inside her about 1 minute and then slowly pulled my penis out side. She was beautiful seeing her there naked. We both were damn tired and I laid down beside her.Now I was feeling guilty about our relationship. She is my aunty. I said "sorry. Aunty! I made a mistake by having sex with you. This will never happen again. Shit. I am like a son to you. But I have fucked you without thinking anything". She held my hand and said "never think that I am your aunty here after. What we did was not wrong. I never had a orgasm with your uncle and he wouldn't give a damn about satisfying me. All he did was whenever he felt like fucking me. He used to go inside me and with in a few moments he will fill me with his cum and depart. That to only a couple of times in a year. I was desperately longing enjoy good sex. And by chance I got change today to enjoy a wonderful sex with u. I was so surprised by her open hearted talk. You sweet bitch. Ok. I need you forever. Now again I was holding her in my arms. We have enjoyed 3 beautiful night of our life before her son and daughter-in-law come in the home.

1 comments:

Blogger February 19, 2017 at 8:34 AM  

Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and receive dollars for every visit to your short urls.

Post a Comment