GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



My affair with maya

Hey every body . I am Subash again I am in Bangalore. Before that was in tamilnadu. I have gone to village in tamilnadu. The age was really a stage of exploring things in all matters, and like everyone else had a good interest in exploring females, but did not have the guts to do it. I was living with my grandma and mum with some relatives in the neighborhood as it was joint family split and living close by. Lucky enough my father was working far away and will turn up only once or twice in a month. In our village a land survey office situated, which actually belongs to the nearest town. The office was closer to our place and some government officials whom use to be transferred there lives in one of our relatives out house as paying guest. When I was in finals of school a young lady came to this office from somewhere around Salem, I forgot which place, and our uncle’s out house was given for her to stay. To tell about her, she was dark in nature with 5’ 9” height and a stout figure, with small boobs (I thought so, but later I knew it was good enough) and an ass protruded sideways and not exactly to the back, but she had a good ass which I loved one of the most in female body as any mallu. She was of 24 years, not married and was her first appointment in the office. At the beginning I did not like her due to the reason as she bosses in front of others telling me that you should not play around like this and concentrate on studies and all that bloody advises which I never liked at that age. But I did not have the guts to tell anything against her as by days she has become like our family member and everyone in my house and our relatives liked her very much. Months went by, I started my college days and I was thrilled to be in college, not for studies but for the freedom of the age. I was studying in the famous college skvc in trichur. One of my uncle’s son Suresh who is at least 5 years elder to me was eyeing chechi!!. Oh, I forgot to tell her name – Maya, I just use to call her chechi. She never liked him as she knew his friends in the locality, who were the eve teasing guys and she kept away from them. Mostly she use to be in our house or my uncle’s as his daughters were her good friends and as my co-brother is an elderly guy she use to sleep in our house as she was close with my grandma. Suresh felt after months that she is not for the type could fall into his hands he started to tell me about her and that you have better chance to get her closer and used to daily provoke me to get her. Slowly I was getting an urge on thinking and fantasizing about her, but cannot even think a small move with out her consent. During my first year exams as per my mum’s advise she started giving me tuitions which became in a way good for me even if I had to get her scolding. It was not a tuition, but to help me during studies. It was mostly late evening time, she use to finish her dinner and come to our house and as those days there is no other entertainment except reading books, she brings some book with her and use to sit opposite to me while studying and clears my doubt and asks me question and I go on with my studies while she will be reading her novels. One day I kept my foot close to her leg and kept touching. She did not mind at all. The touch was giving me a sort of pleasure and I slowly rubbed my leg with hers to keep the skin contact. She looked at me and took her leg off. That day I dare not do anything. Next day I gathered more guts and thought to my self that even I touch her or do something, she will not tell that to anyone, with this belief I kept my legs maximum possible with her. After sometime she asked me what am I doing. I said softly ‘its so nice’. She kept quite and I raised my leg to her knee and I was enjoying the smoothness and softness of the touch. Her skin was so soft that I feel so good. She looked at me, I said very innocently it’s so soft and very nice to do. At this she actually laughed. Others in the house thought she was laughing due to some joke in her book. Daily I use to feel her like this and slowly one day I raised my foot after feeling her tender thighs, more than tender it was thunder thighs I raised my leg up to her crotch, were I felt the panties with my toes. She moved further away from me and did not utter a word. Days passed by and one Sunday she came to my house to sleep in the noon time. Luckily that day my mum had gone to a relative’s house far away and my grandma was resting all others were taking a noon nap in their respective houses. She was sleeping in my grandma’s room and I was lying down in the hall reading some books. My grandma after a while went to my uncle’s house near to ours and while going she just closed the front door. The door now could only be opened from inside or else with a key from outside. I looked up and saw the key is hanging there and so now no one can open the door from outside, I stopped reading and went to grandma’s room and saw chechi was sleeping, I could not resist myself watching her body for a while, went and slept side to her and slowly hugged her. She was awake on my touch itself and looked around. Asked me what you are doing. I want to hug you. She looked around and asked were is grandma. I told her there is none other than us in the house. On that she said, hey, someone will come!!! I got so relaxed that she don’t mind me doing this but I knew now she is only scared that someone will see this. I assured her that if someone comes I will go to the hall and open the door she can continue her sleep. No one even will doubt anything. Then I immediately hugged and kissed her. I kissed her on the cheeks and forehead and on the earlobes and on the lips. I kept on biting her lips. She did not even touch me or encourage me. But I was mad and kept on kissing her. After a while she said, what ever you are doing, do you think its right. I said chechi, I just couldn’t resist myself after touching your beautiful soft skin and I want to really keep you close to me to feel the body. Then I slowly kissed her on the neck and below. Slowly she kept her hand on me and allowed me to do kissing. I felt that she is getting hot. As this was my first ever feeling I do not know how to control myself and I was touching her boobs and all over, above her clothes. She was just lying down with out much movement, either enjoying or allowing me to do what ever I want and then thinking that I will stop. My hands and mouth continued feeling her body to the level she allowed. I could feel her open skin only until the neck and slight front as she is completely covered with the nightie. I went down to her feet and started kissing her feet, raised the nightie until her knees and kissed. Further more she did not allow. I took her boobs and started kissing her nipples above the clothes. But this had small vibes and she started enjoying my chewing of nipples. Her nightie near the boobs started getting wet with my saliva. There comes a knock on the door and she pushes me off and I went from the room to open the door. Grandma appears near the door like a devil for me!!! I went back to reading and she acted as if she is sleeping in her room.Now I had to wait, may be for days to get such a good time. At the age this was something great for me. Now my cousin brother was after me asking did you get along with her, but then I did the best thing in order to cover myself as I cannot fully trust him as he will use me to blackmail her to get laid up for him. I had to tell him that nothing until now as she is very strict with me, but I am trying slowly and all such bullshit stories. I cannot completely ignore him as needed him for all sorts of advise about women, so he advised me how to touch girls and what are the parts you have to concentrate and all kamasutras he knew. So I have to keep him on my side to get all these. One day my grandma was sick and we had to take her to our family doctor who is also our distant uncle, told that he will keep her in hospital for a week. My cousin sisters and also my mum use to be in hospital by turns to help her, so most of the time I was alone in the house. Good enough she sleeps in my grandma’s room and I was sleeping in the hall. My mum was in the bedroom at first floor. First night after my mum went to sleep I tip toed from the hall to the bedroom. Slowly went to her side and hugged her. She was expecting it and she said my mum will come down if any noise is heard. I kissed her all over, she was wearing a nightie with buttons in the front, I slowly during kissing opened some buttons in the front and put my hands inside and there comes a big hindrance the bra. I couldn’t open it and I was kissing on top of it. After a while she herself opened it for me and I was playing like a dog with the ball. Kissed and sucked her nipples. I kept on sucking both nipples for at least 15 minutes. The nipples became so hard and it was almost like the tip of my little finger. I could not see anything as it was pitch dark. Then I turned my head to the foot and started slowly from the foot to kiss and lick upwards. I reached the knee and she had slowly widened her legs, pulled up the maxi and chechi was slowly pressing my hair and softly waving her hands all over my head and back. I pushed her nightie further up and kissed and licked her thighs. The inner thighs were so soft, I was lying on one of her leg and my lungi was apart and made sure that I did not wear an underwear. My penis was on her leg moving as I was moving it on her soft legs. Now I started kissing on top her panty and the smell gave me an electric shock. Vibes passed over my body so fast that I was ready to come all over her. She did not allow to remove her panties and I could smell and kiss and lick all over her panties. I was licking and kissing all over her panties keeping both my hands over her ass, my hands could only reach half of her ass and struggled to touch her crack. After 20 minutes of my kissing and licking and rubbing my penis all over her thighs and knees, with the motion and her softness I discharged and soon covered and cleaned her legs with lungi. For awhile I slept hugging her. Next day during my studies, I had got a sex book from the college which I showed her. She asked me were did you get it, is that Suresh gave you? I said no, its from college and asked ‘why did you ask about him’. She said what ever you did to me, do not go and tell him at all. I promised her that do not worry at all, because I will not open my mouth as it will effect me also. She went thru the sex book and the pictures and she said that she will give it back tomorrow. Next day was holiday and noon she was taking a nap. My mum was at the hospital and that was my wonderful time. I went to play morning from home so even she expected that I will not come back until eve as mum is not around. I came home and knocked, chechi opened the door. I came inside and suspected may be my cousin sisters are also with her in the house. I asked her about them and she told they have gone for film. Perfect for me. I took a shower soon. She was reading a book. I came and kissed her and stayed nearby. She left her reading and hugged me. That was enough for me and started kissing and licking her like a cat. She now enjoyed it and soon opened her bra and I started sucking the boobs. Only now I saw her boobs it was not that small and it was not filling in my hands, she had a big areola and the nipples were very big. It was thick and big enough to keep in the mouth. I sucked for quite along and moved my tongue up and down and round and round and chewed the nipples, my right hand was on her left boobs with my thumb and fore finger which kept on pressing the nipples. I was only on the boobs for 10, 15 minutes and then went on to her belly, started kissing her whole stomach area from the sides to the belly button and again to the other side. I loved her parts so much because though she was not so beautiful, her each parts of the body was the best I ever saw in my life, even though I did not know in those days. At least half my tongue went inside her belly button and she was swaying her buttocks and the lower body with my licking. I took her nightie totally off and now she was only on panties in front of me in the day light. I saw her body for a while and with enjoyment I started kissing her all over again from the head to toe. Her thighs were the wonder full ones with a beautiful shape and full of flesh and it was so soft like halwa. I chewed, sucked and kissed all over for a while. Slowly I kept my face on her panties and took the smell into my nostrils. I was feeling like I was drunk with in minutes. I just felt to eat it so badly. First she did not allow me to remove her panties. But due to my struggle and using force I removed her panties down to her thighs. There lies my Maya chechi fully naked in front of me. I could not resist a second I just put my face flat on her pussy and she had a real bush. I licked and kissed as if that was the end of my life and my both hands plunged her ass so tightly. I had to use one of my hand to keep the hairy bush away from my way of tongue to her pussy and the cunt. I started licking with my tongue on her pussy and moved up and down from the bottom to top. Kept one hand on her bum and other hand was used to keep the hair, with forefinger and thumb kept opened the outer lips of the pussy and started taking my tongue from bottom to top of the vagina for sometime and kept forcing the tongue tip on the top part were her main sensation point for a while. Each pressing with my tongue she was raising her buttocks and pressing my head more to her. Then I took my tongue down towards the bottom end of the pussy and pierced the tongue straight inside to the vagina. My tongue went like a knife on the butter, I was slurping and licking to my glory with all my force and pleasure inside and again I pressed her cunt. I would have done this for 20 minutes and all over the place was wet with her juices and my saliva. She was moving her buttocks according to my mouth movement in the same pace. I licked and sucked for a real good time and my penis was pressing on the bed and I also move my penis with my movement of the buttocks, my prick was lying side of her foot and I was pressing on her foot. Once in a while I could feel her foot was pressing on my erected prick and twinkling with her toes. After quite a while I could feel that she was trembling and putting her finger in the mouth and murmuring something which I could not understand as by now even I was almost deaf and dumb. I licked and inserted my tongue inside her pussy and kept doing swirling movements with the tongue. She kept raising the buttocks and pressed my head towards her vagina and swirled her buttocks and shivered her whole body with raising her buttocks and then she kept her buttocks down and I felt some sour taste in my mouth from her pussy which was filled with a clear liquid, I sucked it completely as if I can live my rest life only if I drink the juice. But with this titillation of my penis on her foot even I have discharged messing her foot and bed sheet and also part of my lungi. I lied down on her pussy relaxing for sometime. She did not face me at all and acted as if she slept immediately and kept the bed sheet covering herself. I hugged and slept there itself for a while and then went to my room. I got some more days freely with her and I use to suck her and also discharge her in between her thighs but never she allowed to fuck me in her pussy. I once used condom and tried to fuck her but she did not allow, threw the condom off and using her hands shagged me off, still she did not allow to fuck her at all. So when ever I get on the high she releases me by giving a hand. This went on for some months by then she was transferred from our village to her place and there ends my good time. I hope all of you enjoyed the true love I made in my teens. I liked to have a good time with girls or lades from Bangalore.

2 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 6:55 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Blogger May 1, 2017 at 9:35 PM  

Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and receive $$$$$ for every visitor to your shortened links.

Post a Comment