GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



My fathers whore

Hi friends, I am Bharati. I live in a chawl in Mumbai. I work part time at a computer firm and that is how I can write this story. I live with my family – my father, mother, younger sister and brother in 1 room with a small space for bathing. One part of the room is partitioned and used as a kitchen, and another has a large bed, with a curtain around it, which was used by my parents. We children slept on the floor below. Every night, we could hear them fucking, with my mother moaning and my father telling her what to do. We could hear him slapping into her, cuming into her, groaning with pleasure. Sometimes, I also heard him hitting my mother, who would then suddenly scream or moan. My mother works as a maid and cook in may houses nearby. She leaves in the morning and returns in the evening, to cook the evening meal. My father is unemployed, sometime he works as a driver, but usually he hangs around the house, watching TV, playing cards, etc. The household work is done by me and my sister. This is the first part of the story of how I became my fathers Randi (whore). I am quite dark and tall. My breasts started growing when I was only 10 years old. When I was 12, I had huge round 38” boobs, which were always overflowing from my bra. My ass was also big and round – 38” while my waist was very small – only 22”. My mother had gone to work and my brother and sister to school. I was sweeping and swabbing the house, wearing a salwar-kameez. As it was hot, I did not wear any dupatta. When I was swabbing, I saw my father looking at my boobs, which were swinging and shaking with my movements. After some time, I went for a bath. My father said he was going down to get some cigarettes. Since I was alone, I came out of the bathroom wearing only a thin short towel. I stood in front of the mirror, wiping my body. I looked at my big tits, with their big dark circles and long fat nipples. As I looked at them, they stood up. I played with them, making them more bigger and harder. Then, I wiped my pussy. It was covered with thick dark hair. I parted the hair to look at my dark brown pussy lips and my cherry red pussy. Suddenly, I heard a sound near the bed. I turned round and saw my father – he was massaging his lund (dick) through his lungi and looking at my body in the mirror. I grabbed the towel and ran back to the bathroom. As I started to wear my clothes, the curtain was pushed aside and the towel was pulled off my body. My father entered the bathroom and caught me from behind. He was squeezing my boobs and rubbing his hard lund on my ass. It was huge, at least 12 inches long and 4 inches round. I was scared and tried to escape, but he trapped me between the wall and his body. I felt something hard poke in between my thighs, as my boobs were being squeezed and pinched. He pushed a few times and then I felt a sticky liquid flowing down my thighs. He then wiped himself with my towel and pushed me away, leaving the bathroom. I washed my legs, dressed and came out. When I came out, my father was waiting for me. He removed my dupatta and squeezed both my breasts in his large hands. “These are going to me mine now”, he said. You must never cover them in front of me.” He took my hand and rubbed it on his lund. “Feel my thick, hot salia (rod); it is going to tear your choot soon.”Just then my mother came home. She informed us that she was going to spend the next few nights at one of the houses where she worked, babysitting the children as the parents had to go out of town for 3-4 days. She told me to look after the family. That night, I finished off with the dinner and my other work and quickly went to sleep in my usual place on the floor. I heard my father come in later and lie down. After some time, I felt a push on my leg. I looked around and saw it was my father. He was calling me to sleep on the bed with him. I pretended to be asleep. He repeated this a few times and then started pulling on my legs, dragging me downwards on the mattress. Afraid to wake my sister and brother, I sat up. He caught my hand and pulled me up from the mattress, towards the bed. The curtain was closed. He pushed me on the bed and then went to the bathroom to urinate. In the meantime, I pretended to fall asleep again.When he returned, he saw me lying on the bed, fast asleep. He sat down next to me, switched on a red zero bulb, took off his lungi and started opening the buttons on the front of my night gown. He then pushed his thick fat fingers into my bra and started squeezing and pinching my boobs. He also started kissing and biting my lips, I gasped and opened my mouth. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and started giving me open-mouth kisses. All this time, he was really hurting my boobs and nipples, pinching them and twisting them in his big hands. He then pushed my bra down and pulled out my boobs. He went crazy when he looked at them. He held my boobs in his hands and banged them together, slapping the sides and twisting the fat nipples. I could not shout out as my sister and brother would have woken up. He then held them together, so that both the nipples were together and sucked hem into his mouth. He started pulling the nipples with his teeth and biting them. After some time, he started twisting them like a screw. He smiled at my silent pain. My nipples were now red and swollen and throbbing with pain. He then took a bottle of oil, and squeezed it on my sore boobs. He told me to start rubbing the oil on my boobs with my hands, making them shiny. Suddenly he made me sit up, facing the mirror opposite the bed. He sat behind me and opened his legs wide. His lund was standing like a thick stick. He then made me sit on his lap, with my legs outside his. He pulled his lund between my legs and started slapping my choot with it. My virgin cunt was being slapped with his iron stick. With his other hand, he squeezed my boobs very hard, digging the fingers into my soft meat. All the while, he made me look at the mirror, showing me what he was doing. He said “I will fuck your face and boobs today, tomorrow, I will tear open your choot, and then.” He then kneeled on the bed, and made me face him, his fat lund was swinging in front of my face. He slapped my face hard, first with his hands and then with his long, smelly lund, poking it into my cheeks, eyes and all over my face. Suddenly, he got off the bed and stood in front of the mirror. He pulled me off the bed by my long hair and made me kneel on the floor in front of him. He pushed my knees apart with his feet and made me open my choot and sit on his feet. He then yanked my hair backwards. My mouth opened in pain. He pushed in his lund. I felt as if I was choking, my young teenaged lips stretched around his fat cock. Only a few inches went in. He pulled it out and told me to lick it with my tongue. He rubbed his pisshole on my tongue and massaged it with his closed hand – up and down, pulling back the thick skin around it. The head was huge and mushroom shaped, a dark purple in color. He made me lick it all over, under the skin and then told me to massage it like he was doing, with both hands. He was watching his young daughter stretch her hands and lips over his massive cock and enjoying it. He then caught my hair and wrapped it around his hand. His cock pushed deeper into my mouth as he pushed and pulled on my hair to fuck my face. With every push, it went deeper and deeper, till it pushed into my throat. Then he went wild, pushing my face on his cock till my face was smashed into his pubic hair. I could not breathe and tried to pull away, by the held me like that, as I choked. Then he pulled it out slowly, making me watch in the mirror. As he did that, I felt his big toe pushing up into my choot, the toenail pulling at the virgin lips and forcing them apart as he pushed his toe into my virgin hole. He bent down and told me to bounce on his toe as he started to fuck my face hard. Harder and harder he tore into my face, till his huge hairy hanging balls were slapping on my neck and chin. My throat was hurting badly from the pounding and my lips were so badly stretched, that I could feel them tearing. I was crying from the pain and the pressure, begging him to stop, but he just laughed and pushed my face harder on his lund. All the while he kept saying, ‘le, le, tere baap ka lund choos le. Tu jis lund se nikli hai, use apne muh me leke choos le.’ (Suck your father’s cock; suck the cock from which you have come out). Suddenly, he pushed my face right down on his cock. It was all the way into my throat. I could feel it becoming thicker and there was a thick liquid running into my mouth and throat. Halfway through, he pulled out, a long string of his come stretched from my mouth to his cock. He held my face upwards by pulling my hair down hard. I watched in horror as a slimy white liquid splashed over my face, eyes and my nose. He sprayed it over my boobs and my face. Then he made me lick his cock clean. He then turned my face to the mirror and asked me to sit on his lap. Then, while he watched, he made me massage it into my face and boobs, saying “From now, you will massage this cream on your body daily. I want you to smell of my come always. My whore daughter will be ready to be fucked whenever I want to fuck her. From now onwards, you will sleep with me naked on my bed. The next time, I will break open your choot till you scream with pain.” Saying this, he made me sleep with him, sucking my boobs, and fingering my choot, till he finally fell asleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment