GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Uncle made me his keep

I put my daughter to sleep(she is 4 year old) and started to prepare myself for receiving my father's younger brother Jagjit uncle. I am Yogita a 24 year old divorcee in Pune. My husband and I got divorced when my daughter Sheila was just 2 year old. Ranjan left me because of an affair with his own boss and the bitch wanted him to marry her instead. Since my parents were already deceased I was left with no recourse. Very soon all my savings ran out and I were literally on the road with a young daughter. Of course single beautiful and shapely women always have a way out and I accepted it. Yes I am talking about working like a call girl. I was introduced to a lady pimp an aunty who used to set up my meeting with rich people who wanted to have some sex without any attachment. I used to do about 2/3 tricks in a week and used to earn decent amount of money. All my neighbors used to think that I was working with a call centre.Around 2 weeks before the story, Aunty gave me a call and told me that there was a group of old men who was staying in a nearby hotel and they had come to Pune to attend races and have some fun. There were 3 men but they all were willing to share one girl because aunty did not have enough girls. They had also further agreed to have sex by turns and in a separate room. I did not like the idea but when Aunty offered me double of the usual wages I accepted. I reached the five star hotel dressed in a skin tight white shalwar and a sleeveless lavender color kamisi am small in height but have very firm and round breasts, now also the fabric was stretched tight over the round swell of my breasts and I was walking in my usual provocative gait. I had covered my face with a big kerchief and dark shades to prevent identification. I rang the door and a middle aged man opened the door smiling at me. In a moment the smile went away from both our faces since I realized it was my father's younger brother Jagjit who was standing in the door wearing only a terry bath robe and smoking a cigarette. 2 more men of his age were sitting inside and having drinks.I walked in trying to think what to do. Jagjit uncle closed the door behind us and said," Nilima has sent you aren’t it?" Yes sir, good evening all," I said. The 2 men appreciated my full figure in the tight dress and I could see them fighting to control their erections. My erotic perfume often had that effect on people. I was worried that uncle would give me out."you know the drill?” One of the other guests asked."Yes sir, all three of you wish to have fun one by one, where is the bedroom? I would like to get ready ,"I said staring jagjit in face. He looked shamefaced and did not say anything."The door to your right, please hurry, we have been waiting for some time,” the other man said. I walked to the bedroom and said," one of you can join me in five minutes,” I left the door open and straightaway began stripping. After removing the shalwar and unzipping the kamis I checked to see if there was any sweat on my body since I knew many clients did not like it. But since I had traveled in a a/c cab all the time I was completely sweat free. I removed my kamis and then my skimpy lacy red bra and panties too. Completely naked I covered my breasts with one of the towels and climbed in the bed. I gopt between the sheets and waited for my clients.The oldest of the group a white haired man in his 60s walked in first. He was smiling when he saw the pile of my clothes discarded on the chair and removed his shorts and straightaway climbed me put my arms in his neck and opened my mouth for a kiss. Now I was in the zone only concentrating on giving satisfaction to my client. The man removed his shorts and put my hand on his lund which was still into hard enough to enter pussy. I pushed my towel down to let him see my firm brown breasts and asked him to knead them knowing it would excite him. Then I went to work on his dick with my long slim fingers. The jangling noise of my bangles and my sighs had the right effect and he grew hard , I spread my legs and cooed him to enter me.The sex was not anything out of ordinary. He was a real gentleman who must have been a skilled lover in his youth. He entered my pussy slowly and surely and cupping my ass cheeks started to pump slowly building rhythm. He was licking my nipples and the dark brown part around them making them genuinely hard. I was sighing and stroking his haier telling him he was doing great, all the while thinking that Jagjit uncle was sitting less than 10 feet away from his only niece giving a screw to his friend for money. The old gentleman came in small spurts and I requested him not to come in my pussy. He obliged me by spraying his hot com on my navel and stomach. Then he collapsed on top of me and started to control his breath."Please tell the next gentleman to wait for 10 minutes, I would like to take a shower before,” I said when the old man got up. 20 minutes later I was again lying in the bed this time not bothering to hide my nudity beneath the sheets. The second man came in, he was the youngest in the group looked about 50 and seemed in fantastic shape. He smiled and told me he would like to do me from behind. Smiling I sat on all fours on the bed but he told me to get down and sit near the foot of the bed. I sat on my knees and spread my legs apart. He held my waist from behind and started to grip my boobs from my armpits. I offered him my mouth to kiss and we kissed as his free hand cupped my ass cheeks and stroked my pussy. After some foreplay he inserted his lund in my pussy and started to move. He was a more vigorous lover and his hands were crushing my breasts quite painfully. His balls were slapping against my ass making a loud noise and our grunts were surely big enough to be heard into eh next room. I closed my eyes and started to thrust back with my hips to give him more pleasure. He went on pumping from behind and continued to play with boobs fondling them pinching my nipples and sucking on them. It was more physical but I enjoyed it more than the first man. Finally he too came in a gush. I requested him to pull out of me and he sprayed my back and ass cheeks with his cum."you are great, I bet jagjkit would enjoy you the most, "The man said while leaving me sitting naked and stroked with his cum by the bed.Finally after another shower I was sitting in the bed wrapped in a towel around my breasts as Jagjit uncle entered."How are you Yogita?" he asked."ok?" I replied averting his gaze."Why?""Well after Ranjan left I had no choice I had Sheila to think of,” I said.He sat in a chair and lit a cigarette’s can't tell my friends about you, so I will just sit here for some time and then leave,""What if they ask you about my body Uncle would' you like to tell them details,” Said and standing up I allowed the towel to drop letting him see my completely naked body.Uncle tried not to look but failed. I squeezed my breasts and closed my eyes. I felt the air con the room grew hotter."What difference does it make whether you fuck em or not? Your friends have plans to call me tomorrow again so they would keep on talking what all they did to my body. Do you know your friends before you like to pinch pussylips?" I asked. Jagjit stood up and walked to me."Uncle come here and gets your money's worth,"Did Uncle take it? Wait for the answer.

2 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2016 at 7:05 AM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Blogger February 19, 2017 at 10:32 AM  

Did you know you can create short urls with LinkShrink and earn dollars for every click on your shortened urls.

Post a Comment