GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Eloped with Son

Hi, you may know my name . I am regularly writing comments to various mother son stories. This is my life’s experience. I have see most of the writers are south Indians. We Biharis are also top class mother fuckers. My English is little poor . This story is only middle part of the full story. I posted it first because this part matched with heading. Please-please write your comments--- At 11.45 Pm,I went to Ma’s room. Ma was sleeping beside sister & nice. I shake her body. She waked up with surprise. I put my 1 hand over her mouth to prevent her from making any noise. With so much sleep in her eyes she tried to understand situation in dim light. Maine use Ishara kiya ki Chuup rah aur bahar aa. Without any blinking Ma followed me quietly. I caught her hand & move towards bathroom. Ma thought that I will simply kiss her in the bathroom, as I failed to do so as a goodnight kiss. When I shut the door from inside , she got surprise that door didn’t made noise. I smiled looking at her face. She didn’t know that in the evening I thoroughly lubricate the hinges & removed the screws of window grills.She opened her hands to hug me. But I hold her waist , pull upward & placed her on window. Now Ma became fully awake. In this position she thought that I will eat her Vagina. She tried to pull her Sari up. I ignored her & slowly removed the grill of window & put it on floor. Seeing this Ma's all sleep gone with big surprise. She anticipated something drastic action from her son. I jumped out of window. Hold drainage pipe with one hand & pull Ma’s body with another hand. Bewildered Ma easily rolled out of bathroom window & slipped downward. My strong hands hold her tightly. She also hold one pipe. Now she understands my intention- her son is trying to eloping her. Uska apna beta use bhaga kar le jar aha hai. Raat ke 12 baje. Sabke beech me se utha ke. Uska baap jo mera pati hai, uski behan jo meri beti hai, natni-jo meri beti ki beti hai – sabse nazar bachake – sabko sota chorke –uska apna beta usey Bhaga le jar aha hai- aur mai bina kuch virodh kiye bete ke saath bhage ja rahi hoon.Climbing down 3 floors with septic pipe is not a easy job for goody-goody boy like me. It was even tougher for 40 years old shy house wife who is also my Ma . As a wise woman & dedicated lover She didn’t made any noise but looked at me. Her eyes are asking- What next?Without answering I speedily climbed down. She understood-there is now no way to return back to family. She has to eloped with me. Ma followed me. Sari is slowing her. When her arse is near to my face I hold her waist & neck & slowly put on ground. Her heart is pounding. Hairs are waiving .Now I hug her. She also hug me. But as I said earlier- she was a wise woman & dedicated lover. It is now 12 o’ clock. She whispered in my ear- # Jaldi Kijiye Beta, last Bus nikal jayegi.Ma's words make thousand bell ringing in my heart. I was delighted that my mom is also dying to flee with me. But I was surprised why Ma said-“Kijiye”. It is unusual in India to ask sons - “Aap Kijiye- Aap khaiye- aap nahaiye etc.” =I asked –Ma why you said “kijiye”,rather than jaldi karo?# Ma said- Now you are the Master of my destiny(aap mere Bhagya Vidhata ban gaye hai, ab mai aap ko aap hi pukaroongi, though you are 20 years younger than me.)Since She was sleeping she has not wearing any Slippers. Even No saya,bressieries or panty inside. Simple Sari & Blouse. Ma made her hairs bun. We came on main road. More than 2 Km Ma walked with me in bare feet. The last bus for Siliguri is about to leave. We got 2 adjacent seats in the middle rows. Though all passengers are half sleeping, but our entry made all awoke. A middle aged woman, bare feet, with ordinary house Sari, half sleepy, tired entered in bus with young ,handsome properly dressed boy. No luggage. Some women looked at their husbands & made eye & lip gestures. All Guessed something fishy about this couple. Since Siliguri is huge prostitute market, they probably thought I am going with a sadak chaap whore & sell her there. But nobody can imagine that I am running away with my own mother. We ignored all & sat on our seat. Ma was very tired .She put her head on my shoulder & go to sleep. Bus starts moving & lights went off. I was thrilled . I could not sleep. I was overjoyed that I have done the impossible. I am eloping with my mother . Hot bloods are running in my vain. I put my left hand over Ma's shoulder. My pole stood up. It tries to tear my pant. I cover Ma with her Sari’s Aanchal thoroughly. Under this cover & darkness I push my left hand inside Ma's blouse. I hold her right breast with my palm. Ma awoke. She unbuttoned 2 buttons of blouse to make it easy for me. She move her arse nearer to me so I can get good accesses to her breasts. Such a wonderful & understanding mom. She know the needs of her lover son. Since my childhood she always sacrificed her sleep & comfort for me. I always took full advantage of her sacrifices. I strongly pulled her more near to me. There is no space left between us. I ruthlessly kneaded Ma's right breast. I totally disregard her need for sleep . I took Ma's nipple between my 5 fingers & tightly rolled it for 30 minutes. From the lights of opposing vehicles I saw tears in Ma's eyes. Like a childish boy – I ask- Kya hua?Without complaining Ma whispered- # Paani Chor di hu.I smiled & immediately removed my hands from mom’s breasts & under the cover of “Aanchal” put hands on Ma's lower abdomen . Slowly pushed my left hand under Ma's sari. Ma widened her thighs. I got full accesses to my motherhood. All pubic hair of Ma was wet with her Vaginal juice. Due to long stay in sis’s house Ma grew long “Zhant”. I placed my middle finger over Ma's long crack. Due to her internal lubrication entire finger slipped inside Ma's vagina. Ma bounce 2 inch on seat. Unclear sound from her throat attract some passengers to look towards us. Ma cleared her throat & spit out from bus’ window. All went to sleep.I then starts finger fucking my own mother in bus. It is difficult for Ma to control her moans. She placed her hands over mouth to prevent enjoyment sound. Ma bathed my fingers several times. After 6 flows it is not possible for me to do more, because Ma is wet too much. Caring Ma understood my plea. Whispered in my ear- # Muzhe Maaf Kar Dijiye Beta, Mera Nikal Gaya Lekin Mai Kutia Aap Ko Khush Nahi Kar Saki.Without uttering a word I covered my lap with Ma's ‘Aanchal’. Opened my zip& pulled my pole. Took my Ma's right hand & placed over my tool.Mother’s affectionate touch over my manhood initiate flow of bloods in all empty micro spaces of my vain. It became Qutub Minar. Without Ma's 'Anchal' it was not possible to hide it from co passengers. Slowly-slowly Ma rubbed her son’s manhood. It vomited on Ma's palm after 20 minutes. Carefully Ma removed it & lapped all. Then Ma arrange Sari & buttoned her Blouse. We go to sleep. Suddenly bus stopped at a petrol pump. Everybody climbed down for pee etc. I drank all water from a bottle. Ma ask for water but there was no water. I told Ma I will not ask from any passenger. Ma understand her son’s ego, she nodded. Mamtamyi Ma abandon her thirst for son’s pride. She knows she is no longer her guardian rather it is me- her son who is now controlling her .There is a puncture also. Driver said it will take 10-15 minute. All males stayed out while ladies moved in. I too go inside with Mom. Lights are off, but one can see other’s movements. Without bothering to others, I casually kiss Ma's lips. Ma was not expecting that. Shamefaced she turned away & looked outside.I forcefully turned her face & Ma ke Upperi Hoth ko Chusne laga. Ma lost her resistance to her beloved son. Ma submitted herself to my Jor-Jabardasti. I continuously deposited my saliva in Ma's mouth. Ma drank as much as possible . I quench Ma's thirst with my saliva. After all I am her caring son who is going to be her husband. After 5 minute my saliva dribbled out from Ma's mouth. Ma can not take more. I think some people watched us. Bus is now ready. We entered Siliguri Bus Stand at 7 am. We woke . Ma show me my cum on her 'Anchal'. It dried on Sari & made a patch. Caring Ma somehow manage to hide it & we waited for everyone to move out. Everybody stared us. We move out from bus.I ask one taxi to go to one of the good 3 star hotel. As I told you –Siliguri is full of prostitutes , so driver didn’t pay any heed to my mother’s dress & drop us at a nice 3star hotel. But it was a reputed hotel. Receptionist lady refused to allow Mom in my room, She is also thinking Mom is “Vesya”. She said to me –Call Girls & Whores are not allowed in this hotel. I angrily said- “shut up, she is my mother. She lost her husband last night that’s why she looks so exhausted. After finishing funeral in the day we came here for my father’s remembrance, because they spent their honeymoon nights here 20 years ago.”Receptionist expresses her sorry & allow Mom in my room. Room was very nice. We have no extra cloths. I went to bathroom to get fresh. Ma rested on bed . I came out wrapping hotel’s white towel. Looking at me Ma said- # Aaiye betaji Ma ki Banho mey. I said –fresh Ho lo. Ma went to bathroom. I followed her.Ma removed her Sari & sit on commode. I came near to her & starts unbuttoning her blouse. I throw blouse & Sari in dustbin.#Aree re Ye Kya Kar Rahe hai Aap.I twist her ear like she is doing when I was child. Sidhi sadi Ma ke ankhon mey ansoo aa gaye.= You should learn to be obedient, I don’t like question on my action.# I am my lord, don’t you see I am at your feet. But I failed to understand , I have no more cloths. Will you take me outside nangi?= You came to this world without any cloths, so why bothered about dress. From today you got new life. I will provide entirely new wardrobe to my Dulhan. Meanwhile Ma emptied her bowel & washed her anus. She stands up & and moved to wash basin to wash her hands. There is a big mirror at the back of wash basin. I hugged her from behind. Put my chin on Ma's right shoulder. Pour liquid soap on my palms. I hold her both hands & starts applying lather. She is smiling, looking at me through mirror.# Aurat ko hamesa pati ke pairo me hona chahiye. Aap is tarah se meri sewa karenge to mai bigrail Biwi ban jaungi. Chaliye hatiye muzhe khud hi haath saaf karne dijiye.=Ma mai tumhe behad pyar karta hoon. Tumhe patane ke liye tumhari choti-choti sewa karunga aur bada Mewa khaunga.# Are ab sewa ki kya jaroorat hai? Mai to Bhhag aayi hu aap ke saath. Jo marji ho karte rahiye. Mai ab aapki Ma thode hi hu mai to aapki charno ki dasi hu.Listening this from my mom’s lovely lips, my pole become Qutub Minar again. The intensity of its expansion dropped my towel. My penis’ head touched mom’s arse crack. She smiled. Her teeths looks like set of pearls. Her eyes glows with anticipation. Melon like breasts wooping up & down. I opened tap. Put ours hands under water. Thoroughly wash our hands for 15 minutes. During this continuously rubbed my penis on Ma's crack. Caress her nape & ears with my nose & lips. Ma slowly turned her face back and offered her lips to me-her son. She closed her eyes. =I ordered- open your eyes, I want to see your beautiful eyes-these are now my property. Ma obeyed me. I took Ma's lower lips in between my lips & starts sucking Her succulent lips. Pink threads appeared in her eyes. Suddenly Ma looses her strength and hang on my strong hands. Her man-Her son holds her firmly. I pull her nearer to my mouth & jam-packed our lips. I want to make up the loses of last night trips’. Ma totally became limp on my strong hands. She totally submitted herself to me. I pull her & placed on washbasin. Hold Ma's both nipples & tug towards me. I ordered her –= open your mouth ,pull out your tongue.Within a fraction of second Ma comply with my dictate. I was obsessed with my Ma's tongue since my childhood. Whether it is to lick envelops to stick or tasting foods during cooking or tongue cleaning during morning brushing. I always look forward to serve her when she suffered from mouth ulcer (Moonh Ke chale). I applied lotions inside her mouth. Got plenty of opportunity to look inside of her mouth & tongue. It gave me erection during my adolescent. Now I am owning my Mom. I can see her mouth cavity, tongue & pearl like teeth whenever I want.I took Ma's tongue in between my lips & starts sucking heavily. Many times I forcefully sucked it fully inside my mouth. Ma produces ga-ga sounds.I roughly rolled Ma's nipples. Clockwise & anti-clockwise. After 3000 rolling & 30 minutes sucking I goes to Ma's breasts. Breasts which feed me in childhood. Whose milk made me strong & virile. They are designed to provide nourishment to the baby. I owned this milk bags now. Ma forwarded her torso towards me. Continuous rolling made Ma's each papilla one inch long. I took entire left areola in my mouth. Caught right mammary gland in my paw. Kneaded it like Dough. Put right hand over Ma's Vagina. Without inserting finger I started kneading them also. Ma widened her legs for my comfort. 20 years old boy dose not think about others. His own sexual enjoyment is foremost. My Loving & caring Ma knows it. She overlook to her own grief in exchange of pleasure of her son. I took full disadvantage of her position. I played her with like my childhood toys. My rod is now fully erect . I put the tip over door of my Ma's body. Lubrication of Ma invited her son inside her body. Vaginal door slightly opened automatically. ::: please wait for lot of sequels & prequels. It may take long time but certainly i’ll write, because I don’t like when other writers unfinished their works. I promise you . For your comment use only “Post/Read comments about this story, Click here” , situated at the end of this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment