GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



Sex with Hot Mom

Hi all sexy peoples who have been writing here and reading here. This is Rony here back again with one more story as I told you in my last story that I will tell you that how I fucked my mom in different places after getting caught by her while I was having sex with my aunt. I have in my story about my and my aunts fucking story. Who was beautiful n sexy and hungry for sex with me where ever I want and when ever I want and what ever style I want . She would never object me from being fucking her. I fucked her in her all rooms of the house and in my house and also different places she was really fuckable lady. Any one who sees her would cum once in her name but would say that she is not like that.I told you about my self in last story and about my family. Who missed it .then read it now. I m 22 my cock size is 17cms n 6cms in around .I live in village in GOA my family consist of my dad who is working abroad n comes after 2-3 yrs 2 home, my mom who’s name is Princy she is 47 but looks like she is in 30’s 2 whom I fuck a lot now a days you can say like her hubby I fuck her every day, my married sis Venola(25) who is also sexy, me the fucker and small sis Lavita.(18) I m only son of my family n also pet a bit.I told you that my mom caught me while having sex with aunt. Now I m going to tell you about what happened between me and my sexy mom. My mom’s name is Princy she has figure of 38 30 36.she used to wear sarrees at home and always pinned her pallu to her blouse and never seen her boobs nor her cleavages. I also never had anything bad for my mom in my mind. I never lusted on her body till this incident happened. I came home after having sex with my aunt. Had bath and later on dinner n gone to sleep. My mom never said anything to me about that incident with my aunt. I got up in the morning. We used to talks and she never discussed it with me about sex with aunt. As days passed I saw many changes in my mom. That she stopped pining her pallu to her blouse and started wearing deep cut low blouses and started to make fall her pallu when ever I was around and I got many chances to see her cleavages. As days passed her wedding anniversary was nearing so I asked what you wants as a gift to you from me. She asked what you can give. Then I said if I can I will give you anything you want. Then she said anything then I said ya if I can. Then I’ll then she said that she will tell on 19 on my anniversary day be ready to give it to me.That day I was busy and came home at around 9.30. So she said where you was. I said I was busy with work sorry mom. Then she asked where my gift is. Then I said you did not tell me about what you wants. Then she said she was waiting to tell me. Then I said sorry its ok she said and said you not given anything to me. Then I said I can give you compliments that you look most beautiful today she said thanks and this is not enough and said that she want something from me. Then I said what I can give you now. Then she said you can give me most beautiful thing to this beautiful lady ok wait I’ll tell you what you can give it to me and in mean time her pallu came down from her shoulder. Oh my god what a scene her boobs were able to watched she had worn very low deep cut blouse even a bit of her nipples were visible. As bra was not that can hold her breast. She stayed like that for at least 10 minutes I watched her boobs and I got hard on. Then I went to bathroom and for the first time I cummed in my mom’s name. Then I had bath and was ready then my mom called me for dinner while she served food I was watching her boobs as her pallu was off from a shoulder I was thinking to grab them and suck them there only my mind was thinking of fucking my mom on her anniversary . Then I finished my dinner but my mom did not said anything about me watching her boobs as she caught me while watching me. Then I was about to go to my bedroom she called me in her room and said come to her room. I went in her room she told me to sit on her bed and asked how she looks only beautiful and not sexy then I said you look both and more then that. More then that she said I said nothing she said me to say what’s more then that I said sorry I cant say that then she said don’t make her mood off as you already made by coming late. And not giving any gift in mean time suddenly her pallu was off from her shoulder and I was staring at her boobs then she said what you are looking like this to me then she saw her pallu off then she said do you like this to see then she was trying to open her blouse then I said don’t mom then say what more then that then I said with more courage a fuckable babe and I want to fuck you tonight what she said do I look like this then I said ya mom. Then mom came to me by removing her sarree she was only in her petticoat and blouse. I was string at her boobs she was smiling while coming she sat near me on her bed and told this day is the day that she lost her virginity to my father she told me that my cock is greater then her father more bigger n more ticker. Then I stated kissing her lips we kissed for at least ten minutes then she paused and said this is the gift I want from you .Then we started kissing again and we were exploring in each other mouth and while doing this my one hand was in her blouse under bra caressing her boobs then I lied her down on bed and started to open her blouse which were unable to carry her boobs I also unhooked her bra in no time and her boobs were free. I started caressing it hard she started moaning ouch ahhh ummm she was telling to do it hard then I started sucking her boobs she was moaning a lot and telling me to suck it hard and was telling me that she is touched by other man after gap of to yrs then I started sucking her boobs like hell by biting her nipples after sucking her boobs for at least 1-15 minutes and started going down and removed her petticoat and panty same time what I saw is clean shaved pussy then I asked do you shave everyday then she told me that she shaved it for me then I started licking her pussy then she told me to remove my dress and show my cock then I made myself naked and my cock was standing like a rod and saluting my mom’s naked body then she smiled and touched and gave a kiss on my cock then I made her to suck it she did and I cummed in her mouth she sucked all my cum then I started licking her pussy and made her to flow her juice and started drinking it as it flows I never wasted any single drop. Then I started finger fuck her she was moaning like a hell thanks for that day cause my sis not stayed that day at home.Then when I got my erection back I told my mom that I m ready to fuck her and ride her then she said don’t wait anymore she is also ready or this after 2yrs she told me to fuck her hard when took my cock to her and started teasing her by only touching and not inserting it then she started begging not to make her anymore suffer and fuck her then as I was entering her pussy she was telling me that do it slow as it pains a bit when I was fully inside I rammed her like a dog we fucked for at least 15-20 when we became both discharged then I started kissing her again she said thanks for wonderful fuck then I started sucking her boobs and in no time I was ready for another fuck this time she came over me and sat on my cock and while fucking I was holding her boobs which were jumping as per the rhythm we were fucking 10-15 we both got discharged. Then I asked my mom how was my gift to her she said it was wonderful this my gift that means I can use it when ever she needs it rite I said ya you can then we slept on same bed lying naked in each others hugs.When I got up in the morning I could not find my mom on bed and my cock was standing due to erection so I started searching for my mom I found her in the kitchen. I went there from behind I grabbed her boobs and my cock was poking on her butts from behind I said thanks mom what ever you served for last night then she said she had taken a gift from me and there is no need me to say thanks and told me to have bath I said I will go but see this is standing then she saw it and taken it in her mouth and gave me nice blow job then I cummed in her mouth and gone to have bath after bath I had my tea when she was in the kitchen. I gone there I said I want to fuck you now here and grabbed her boobs from behind n made her pallu to fall down and inserted my hands in her blouse and I started licking her lips as she brought it close to mine we licked each others mouth then I remove my hand from her bloused and opened her blouse and let boobs out. Then I put my hands on her butts and removed her sarree and petticoat up and started caressing her butts I was hard in my pant so I unzipped my pant and in no time my cock was in my moms hand I removed her panty and fucked her from behind in standing position n I cummed after 15 minutes in mean time she came to times then I got dressed and went out after that I use to fuck my mom everyday in all possible ways and everywhere in our house. As we were going smooth then one day I told her about aunt Riya then she said ok she told you can fuck her only once or twice a week and not everyday like as you fuck me then I also use to fuck her then one day I told my mom that I want to fuck her in ass my mom said no she said she never did it nor want to do. Then I said ok and I always use to fuck her pussy every night and in afternoon I use to fuck aunt riya.How I fucked my mom in ass with the help of my aunt Riya and how I brought both mom and aunt together on same bed lying in-between 2 ladies naked and fucking them together soon. We use to enjoy all sex together at our place or at aunt place I fucked my mom and aunt while taking bath under waterfall in a forest area type then we use to enjoy a lot of sex. Finally I told my mom to introduce my elder sis Venola who is married and given birth to a kid I told my mom I want to suck her milk from her boobs she said no you cant fuck your sis. Then I said if I can fuck my mom why I can’t for my sis then she said ok. Now I fuck my elder sis who was fucked by her hubby now I enjoy 3 beautiful, sexy and hungry for sex and fuckable ladies. We enjoy at our homes or when ever vwgo at some lonely places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment