GOOD NEWS

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com




Good news

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL USERS THAT NOW I CONVERT MY THIS BLOG TO PURCHASE WEBSITE





So visit Below. One is Forum and other is blog






http://www.awaisdik2003.com

http://blog.awaisdik2003.com



She wanted Hard Sex And So Her Step Daughter

Hi,my name is Mannu from Gorakhpur. Had written few stories and time to time got lot of mails from you all. Now plz do let me know your feelings , after reading this story on mannuman6@gmail.com.......................................... we lived in a clean and popular area in our city...I love to drive my grandpa's vintage car, and i always use to wash it some times, when our servant not at home.Our front door neighbor is a Doctor. He had a sexy daughter of age 18, name Simran , her mom died 6 years ago. So doctor uncle married again with pushpa aunty. She is well built woman of age 36 now, and her figure is 38 -30 -38. She always watch me form her window, when i came back to home in car, or sit in my lawn. She came regular to our home and i was also free with her. But i was interested in Simran .Who was a sexy bomb , i was mad about her, her figure is 34 -24 -36. One day Doctor's wife (pushpa i call her) calls me, when her hubby went for the clinic. When i reached there,she welcomed me and took me to the drawing room. She sat on the nearest sofa. She was wearing shalwar kameez, but no duppatta. Her upper button of kameez was open and i can see her white body. Her maid came with tea, she told her to go back and she bent down to make tea for me. As she bent down i see her white boobs. Suddenly i felt an erection. she gave me the tea with a naughty smile because i was still looking at her boobs. I felt so ashamed and bent my head down. Had tea and killed some time by just chating on various points . After few days, she called me at 8:00 pm . When i went there she told me that Doctor uncle had gone to village with servent for some urgent work. She told me that she is alone with Simran , and it will be good if i stay here for the night. I told her to talk to my family for the permission , because you two females were alone in home. She had talked with my family and got the permission from my family . We had our dinner ,and then Semran went to her room for sleep. I was in the kitchen with her and was helping in washing and placing the plates. I was standing close to her. Her back was towards me, suddenly she bent down for something and her big ass touches my cock in my jeans.I felt her soft ass so good, that i got an erection. My face was red and i can not spoke a word. She stand again rubbing her ass with my cock hardly this time. My cock was harden , and i was standing frozen there. Suddenly she take her back close to my front side. My cock was touching her ass now. She rubs her ass on my cock, and suddenly she catch my cock in her hand. I was cold and frozen, she says, Well well,what we have here ?. I was speachless, she turn towards me and said, Did you like my ass touches our cock . I nobed , Yes. She come close to me and kiss me on lips. I was so confused, but i was enjoying this. She again kissed me, and open the zip of my jeans and take my cock out of my underware. Her lips were on my lips, her hand was on my cock and my hands were on her ass. Then she comes down to my cock, and said, Mannu ,tumhara lund toh doctor say bhi bara hai, kia main issay choos sakti hoon, (our cock is bigger and thicker then Doctor Uncle, can i suck it) . I told her , its all yours . She told me to call her pushpa only and she took my cock in her wet mouth. She was hungry for the cock , becouse she suck me so badly, she was playing with my balls too. Her tongue was circling on the eye of my cock and her lips were taking my cock deep in her mouth. I grab her head and push her head in back and front direction. I was enjoying mouth fucking her. I told her i am near to cummmm OOhhhhhhh yeesssss itss gonnaaaa cummmmmmmm AAhhhhhhhhhh ,she ordered me to come in her mouth. I came in her mouth with big load and she drank some cum , and some cum was coming out from her beautiful lips.Then she stand up and wisper in my ears, that this is the correct time for fun .Then she took off my shirt and jeans and also my underware.Then i remove her Kameez and shalwar. She was in Black Bra and Panties. I was shocked to see her beautiful body. She walk a little and then she take her bra off . I grab her and kissed her big boobs. I laid her there on Kitchen table and climb on her. I suck her boobs and lick her erect nipples. My hand goes in her panty, which was already so wet , i put my one finger in her pussy and she moan AAHHHH Pllzzzz OOhhhhhh I Am Dying For You Plz Fuck Meee OOOhhhhhhhh . I kiss her billy and then i come to her naval. She took her legs above in air and i easly removed her panty from her long legs. Then she widden her legs apart and i come close to her beautiful shaved pussy. UUMMMMM i smell her pussy,which was sainted with pure womanhood.I put my lips on her pussy lips and take my tongue deep inside her wet hot pussy, she was moaning UUMMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHH AAOUCHHHHHHHH. My tongue was goning in and out fastly and hardly, she covers my head from her legs and push my face deep in her pussy,UUMMMMMMMM,she was moaning loudly AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MAANNNUUUUUU I M CUUUUUUUU MMMMMMMMM II NNNNNN GGGGG I AMMM COMMINGGGGGG AAAHHHH OOOHHH FUCCCKKKK CUMMMIINNNGG . And she came in my mouth I tasted her cum and that was great.Then i placed my tongue on her Ass hole and make it wet with my tongue. She started soft moaning again ahhhhhhhhhhh OOohhhhhh Ssoooo Sexxxyyyyy AAhhhhhhhh . i gave her a finger in her tight ass hole and she spread her legs wide open.Then i came down from the table, she kiss me hard and take me to her bed room. Wow her bed room was so good with a great double bed. she laid me on her bed and tookout a spray from a drawer, I ask. what is this ? she told me that this will make you come late and you will enjoy more. I said ok and she sprayed it on my cock and on my balls.then she came over me and took my cock in her hand , she then directed it towards her pussy hole. My cock's cap was on her pussy lips, I was laying on the bed and she slowely slowely take my 7' cock in her pussy hole , when my cock was half in , she starts moaning,AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Yaaarrrrr Sssooo Biggg it isss youu aree killing meeee OOhhhhhhh . She told me its enough big for her to take my whole cock in her pussy , so she starts up and down on my half cock,but i was mad at that time , i took her in my arms lay her on the bed, and with a power full push i inserted my whole cock in her pussy , and she shouts AAHHHHHHHHHHH ,MMMMAAAAAAARRRGGGAYEEEEEEEE, SLOW SLOW PLZZZ Youu aree Killinggg meee OOOhhhhhhh Plzzzz AOOHHHHhh ,But i was mad and i was pumping her hard and hard, suddenly her shouts converts in her moaning,she was enjoying this pain now.and she was moving her hips in my direction.UUMMMMMM U SOOOO GOOOOOD,FUCK ME HARDER,TAKE UR WHOLE COCK DEEP IN MY WET PUSSYYY,FUCK ME,FUCK ME HARD. Suddenly door opens and i saw Simran came to the room in her nighty. Both of us were shocked to see her. Simran's mouth was wide open.Then she told her step mother,that , haramzadi,tuh meray Dad kay jane kay badh yeh sab karti hai Randi . Aanay day Dad ko sab bata doongi, (that i will tell dad all this,that what you do when he leaves the house). pushpa went towards her, and begged for mercy. That plz don't tell your Dad , she will do whatever she say. Simran told her to repeat her words three times, that she will do whatever she said. Pushpa was her slave now. Simran was the Queen now.She takes her nighty little up, and told her Mom to suck my cunt until she cummm . I was shocked to see that she was not wearing any panty. Pushpa began to lick Simran's little pinkish pussy. Sudden she told me come here and suck her boobs.This was my desires to suck her boobs. I was sucking Simran's boobs and pushpa was on her pussy, Simran started shouting AAAHHHH YOUU BITCHHH I AMMMM CUMMINGGG OOHHHHH DOO ITTT FASTERRRR AAAHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS DOO IT MOREE AAAHHHHHHHH and she came with her 1st orgasm in pushpa's mouth .Then Simran took us to the bed and ordered her Mom to be on her knees, she came in doggy style ,Simran told me to fuck her Mom in her Ass, as this was her punishment. I then placed my cock on pushpa ass hole, but my cock was not wet, simran smiled at me and took my cock in her mouth,UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM,that was too good.She sucked my cock for long time and then made it wet and placed it on her Mom ass hole. I pushed my cock in her ass but she was virgin from her ass, so she shouted AAHHHHH PLZZZ DON'T KILL MEE OOHHHH I'LL DIE PLZZ AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,as my half cock goes in .Simran kiss on her lips and locked her shouts, i push slowly and slowly and then i was pumping in her ass,UUMMMMMMM,AHHH EEHHHHH PLZZZ PLZZZZ KILLINNGGG MEEEE her ass was tighter than her pussy. My cock was going full deep in her ass now. Now Simran took her pussy close to her mother's mouth and pushpa begain to lick her daughter's pink pussy. Simran was enjoying this and sudden she came in 69 possition with her Mom, pushpa was sucking her and she was sucking her Mom pussy and my balls. They both came at the same time AAHHHH ITTSSSS CUMMMINGGGG YESSS SOOO SEXYYY OOHHHHHHHH .Then simran took my cock out from her Mom's Ass hole and licked her open ass hole, then she took my cock in her mouth again. We all were covered in each others sweets. Now it was simran's turn to be fucked. Simran was little scared, pushpa takes some gell from her bed drawer and put it on Simran's pink pussy.Then pushpa placed a pillow bellow her back and this take her pussy towards my cock direction. Pushpa open her legs wide and i placed my cock's head on her pussy lips.Then pushpa told me that slow and camly insert my cock in her pussy.I was doing as the same as my profesional pushpa Aunty was saying.Then something resist my cock in Simran's pussy. Now pushpa ordered me to push little hard, as i was jerking little hard Simran's eyes were full from the tears,then i suddenly insert my prick in her virgin tight pussy with a powerfull push and she begans to shout AAHHHHH PLLZZZZ I AMM DYYYIINNGGGGG OOHHHHHHHHH PLZZ TAKEE ITT OUTTT AAHHHHHHH PLZZ Pushpa close her mouth with her hand, and i was now pumpming my cock slow in her pussy. After few minutes simran came low in shouting and now i was doing my job good. I was fucking her pussy, i saw blood on my cock and on her pussy. Pushpa congragulate Simran that now she has become a complete woman. I fuck her slowly but now simran was enjoying this and told me to fuck her fast and hard. I increased my spead and she was shouting,Oh yeah ,fucccck meeeee harrrddddddd yeesss moree give me moorreeee aaahhhhhhhhhhh . Suddenly she came AAAHHH Somethinggg isss OOOhhhhhh Fuckkkkk ooohhhhhh yeessssss itss cummminggggg OOhhhhhhh as i kept on fucking her more faster IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT Aahhhhhh , and she came twice .But i was still hard,I told pushpa that i also wants to cum,then she told me ok.She made simran's pussy and my cock clean with a piece of cloth,and told Simran to be on the bed in doggie style . I think that i might take her virgin Ass but, pushpa told me that fuck her daughters pussy, because it will be so difficult for simran to losse her both virginity at the same time. I took my cock in her tight,pink,wet pussy and she was moaning this time.I feel that i am in heaven. Her hips was shaking with me rythemelly.Ummmm that was greeeeeeeaaaaaaat yessss fuck me more yess aaahhhh OOhhhh yaarrr so csexyyyyy yesss give me moreeee , pushpa stood up in bed and put her boobs in my mouth , i suck her badly and then she move towards my back. Her hands were rubbing my ass now. Sudden pushpa bent down and licked my ass hole. It was strange but i was enjoying this. I was Fucking simran's pussy in full masti and pushpa was licking my ass hole and plays with my balls. I was in heaven and i was feeling that a stream is coming out of my body. Suddenly i shouts ,that i am near to cum, pushpa told me that cum inside simran's pussy. I was jerking and pushing fast and hard this time, and finally i came with a big load of stream in her pussy AAAhhhh Yeesssss i amm cummmingg yaaahhhh ohhhhhh YESSSSSSS . I was soo tired pushpa took my cock out from simran's pussy and begins to lick it, there also i came with a thick semen. Both pushpa mouth and Simran's pussy was full from my thick semen. Both mother and daughter forced me on the bed and begins to play with my cock and eachothers body parts. It was too late, we don't remember when we all fall in sleep. My eyes opens with the door bell ringing at 9 in the morning , i woke pushpa & she opened the door & was shocked to see the servant but her husband was not there . She thanked to god that we all are saved ,servant said that doctor sab will come tomorrow only but she was surprised to see me in only nickers but soon she said if that it will be fun and will enjoy it whole . we all were very happy and we all three really enjoyed sex in a un-expressed feelings

1 comments:

Unknown September 16, 2016 at 4:24 PM  

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Post a Comment